How come a country with the most fertile soil in Europe is one of the poorest countries (if not the poorest) country in...

How come a country with the most fertile soil in Europe is one of the poorest countries (if not the poorest) country in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because of prypjat and HIV.

>slav states
>all are poor and corrupt shitholes despite available resources and fertile land
It's almost like Africa. Maybe something about the population there?

n my option, slavs are;t humans: my explanation: 1) short heda; 3. they savages4. culture of kill.
Thats was my explaining as to why nigres aren't human begins, extrapolate your option.

Because Ukraine would be able to cheaply feed the whole Europe. No jew would allow that

because its not a country with its own culture and history but an artificial entity created only to be a token-money for western games with russia

The principle of self determination (not to mention the actual history) proves that Ukraine is its own nation.

Fuck Russia. You are determined to make everyone as stupid and miserable as you are. You have proven not only that you will wallow in your slavery forever, but that you will bitterly harass any nation that has the temerity to try and improve itself (like Poland or the Baltic states for example - we know how butthurt Estonia's prosperity makes you AIDS-ridden, poor as dirt, ruled by Jewish oligarch Russian scum).

Oh yes, they should be part of Russia right?

Like you don't have enough land already.

Commies and russians mainly.

>Ukraine

>Fertile

Their soil is all shit. No one buys anything grown in that irradiated wasteland except poor African countries. Its all toxic

Isn't chernobyl in Ukraine?

>Crimea marked
Ow wow. Nice meme.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the hate Russians and Ukrainians have for each other when they are almost identical to each other culturally, ethnically, linguistically. You wouldn't see Anglos doing that kind of shit. It would be like Australia promoting an insurgency in New Zealand and pretending NZ doesn't exist while simultaneously calling for the genocide of all NZers because the land is rightful Aussie clay.

It's actually kind of sad if you think about it

> How come a country with the most fertile soil in Europe is one of the poorest countries (if not the poorest) country in Europe?

Le kulaks deserved it maymay happened.
Luckily, Ukrainians do well in IT, it's probably their only hope in future.

Iodine deficiency causes mental retardation.

← also, I forgot to mention Russian empire was #1 country in exporting wheat before communism.

Because of communists, and because ukraine and russia was always shit, in russia in the tzar days 90% of the population was poor farmers, communism fucked them more

And still had hardcore famines at the same time.

Geopolitics, intentional economic sabotage by both Russia and the west.

>You wouldn't see Anglos doing that kind of shit

Well, maybe not right now, but look a few centuries back and you'll see how "well" Anglos got along with Scots and Irish. If you'd ask an Englishman just a mere hundred years ago about his opinion about Irish (or vice versa Irish towards Anglo), you'd probably get even more h8 than Russian have towards Ukrainians now. It's the same with Germans/Austrians, PortugalSpain and other quarrels.

The butthurt projector has arrived.

because you can't have a modern prosperous economy just based on agriculture

the current century is 21st !!!

Why look a few centuries back? There is the Catalan shitstorm brewing right now.

Kys

>Catalan shitstorm

That too, but the Murrilard said it specifically about Anglos
>wouldn't see Anglos doing that kind of shit

Well, they did this kind of shit. Mutual hatred when
>they are almost identical to each other culturally, ethnically, linguistically
isn't something that only Russians/Ukrainains have

They're cucked by oligarchs, oslo food production doesn't guarantee wealth

Slavs

Because we don't live in feudal times? Agriculture is not all there is to the economy...

This

Russia is cucked by oligarchs. Belarus is literally owned by one retarded man. I don't even know how to describe the shit that is happening in Ukraine, it goes well beyond being cucked.

And yeah, fixed that.

Too large a population for an agriculture-based economy. But they're working hard on reducing it.

And it's not even that stupid as it may look at the first glance: it's been a long time strategy of all Ukrainian governments from 1991, to rely on agriculture as the main driver of its otherwise crumbling economy, and it's even working: their industries may be in the perpetual state of collapse, but their agricultural sector has been growing. The only problem is that, again, an agrarian economy doesn't need 40 million people or how many are still in Ukraine (fun thing we don't know for sure, they had their last census way back in 2001, and since that date, it's only estimates).

Once the population of Ukraine is down to comfortable 10—20 million, it will be possible for them to have decent life standards provided the agricultural sector keeps thriving.

So that's why banderite cucks are so retarded! Wow.

Das rite, it's all someone else fault!

Jews
Communism
Post-communist crooked capitalism

That about sums it up.

But Russia is white and has culture, it's the only white country left basically

It's almost like we suffered through communism and still have inept government who promote crooked capitalism with the support of the EU.

1. slavs are subhuman
2. rebellion in the east, which is where the fertile soil is
3. jewish government

> influenced by Russia
> communists/jews in government
> doesn't appear to be recovering from the USSR period
> oligarch corruption
> prypjat & chernobyl
> civil war
> why is this country so big

pretty sure it's to do with some of these things, correct me if i'm wrong

Your crowd are quite good at engineering genocides on Ukrainian populations.

It is not a country and hohols are the most subhuman people to ever exist, in fact they rank so low in the racial hierarchy that a handicapped, gay, autistic nigger is white compared to them.

>Be Soviet Union
>Kill all the successful people, especially in Ukraine
>Why is Ukraine so poor?
Really activates my almonds.

We needed a dictatorship, federalism and healthy market, not oligarchy, democracy and unitary state. If current structure is kept, we are doomed.

The EU merely supports the governments that are elected by the local people. Fix your own politicians, and you will fix the problem.

> Russia
> White Country
pick one

youtu.be/6krhd5MADzY

you're poor because russia wants you to be poor

This could be applied to most of the eastern shitholes.

Imagine being this naive.

>Russia is not white
>t. 25% gypsy
Every time.

>You're poor because of x,y z but yourself
Such a nigger mentality.

Hate to break it to you guys but the whole of eastern Europe isn't white. We will perish in ovens if burger nazi LARP is successful.

Meh there are alot of factors when you ask why is this country shit there is alot to take into consideration.History,economics,its realtionship with its neibgours,form of government,levels of corruption sometimes even the race of the native population.
What ruined Ukraine was post communism capitalism,this has ruined most of eastern europe and those who resisted(yugoslavia) were incited into a civil war and when things got to bad with the muslim genocied they bombed the shit out of them.
Ukraine is an an unfortunate case they are nibgouring Russia and had important strategic positions(in Crimeea),notice how Russia did not invade Donbass etc beacuse they would have to bring a poor af population with no other gains.
Nother factor was the political leaning towards western europe,Russia let Ukraine go but first they made shure to ruinit as much as possible with civil war and corruption.Its close to aburned land tactic they ceded the land to the EU but burned it downas hard as possible.

TLDR Ukrainians are just unfortunate to live where they live.

Location, location, location
>EU = Continuation of Germany by other means:
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
( 3:18 - 29:04 )

Why's it the most fertile soil?

This for one slavs are not white and for two as someone living in the balkans i can say that most of us are just as arabic as south Italians,south frnech and spanish and portuguese.Some lands got raped by arabs some got raped by mongols,some by both,simple as that.

/thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem

Who even cares at this point? The only relevant Western countries that doesn't have truckloads of shitskins is Germany. Others will be too occupied removing subhumans in their own countries even they do go full muh Germanics/Anglo.

based ostrogoth
at least some slavs were on the right side of history

> Estonia
> ruled by Jewish oligarch Russian scum
> estonia
> jewish
Are you kidding me are just retarded?

Their economy still hasn't recovered from the Holodomor, the genocide of the Ukrainian people committed by Jewish Bolsheviks
This is no exagerration, events like this are devastating and take many generations to recover from
For a comparison incomes in the American South didn't hit 1860 levels until the 1950's in real dollars
Accounting for inflation the South's economy hit pre-civil war levels in the Carter administration, over 100 years after the American Civil War

Becuz they has leftism and are still recovering... which takes decades.

Currently on of the governmental parties (social democrats) is pocket-party of russian oligarch jewish scum. This is sadly a fact.

Are you illiterate?

*one of the Estonian governmental parties

Same goes for you, can you read?

Yes I can.

I wasn't aware of that, thank you for the knowledge. Germany doesn't have shitskins? Don't know about that one like, doubt it.
The powers that be want us all diluted and a retarded slave race or some shit.
Water down the greatness of each European country until it's a husk.
>humus
Chernozem (Russian: чepнoзё́м, tr. chernozyóm; IPA: [tɕJrnɐˈzʲɵm], Ukrainian: чopнóзeм, translit. chornózem, translated as "black soil, dirt or earth") is a black-coloured soil containing a high percentage of humus[1] (7% to 15%), and high percentages of phosphoric acids, phosphorus and ammonia.[citation needed] Chernozem is very fertile and can produce high agricultural yields.

Always wondered how you make that stuff.

yes but that was ages ago. most of East Europe is still predominantly white

Recently found out my dads side of the family where ethnic Germans living in a villgae of Germans near Odessa. Do you think there was any interbreeding with the native population or did they stay German? I don't know how I feel about having Ukrainian blood in me. I do like their flag. And the Azov battalion.

>fertile soil
>incredibly cheap
>99.9% white
>ridiculously hot women

Why aren't we all moving to Ukraine to get /comfy/ for the race war?

You are welcome, seriously

The same reason the region in the US with the most fertile soil is the poorest.

>near Odessa
You were more likely to meet a Jew than an Ukrainian there before the Holohoax. Most stereotypes about kikes in Russia are from Odessa.

no jobs and shit buying power. I saw a bunch of Ukrainian tourists come via bus, and it was some early 1980's diesel shitheap that hasn't seen a coat of paint.

Hottest woman I've ever seen came out of that bus.

t.ex-yugo irreveland

You're birthrates are low as fuck too so it should be mutual beneficial to have a load of white conservatives who want to have large white families move there.

As long as the faggots actually learned the language. I know I would, but Brits are notorious for moving to Spain and France without doing so.

> the most fertile soil

This is very simlar to oil fields, it can generates a lot of money for someone. A few oligarchs have huge agricultural complexes and sell food abroad and they are the richest men in this poorest country. One of them bought $100-million yacht not long time ago.

Because food producing regions are populated with retards who can do nothing but till soil.
No one worth a shit goes near that.

Eastern Europe were the richest countries in the world before communism destroyed them

Someone who can neither type nor count dares to mock us. Oh the irony

Oh yeah I wouldn't plan on working in an office or some shit in Ukraine, that's why the fertile soil is so relevant. Save up some money and try and be as self-sufficient as possible. The idea would be to learn some skills that will allow you to make some extra money, ideally remotely.

>You're

can't even speak English properly and I'm talking about learning Ukrainian

I know a few Americans who moved there and work as English teachers who are in demand now. Most of the people here don't speak anything than Ukr or Rus but the economics incentive to learn English/German and other EU languages is very strong after we signed EU association agreement and cut ties with Russia.

no country got rich by slinging grain you retard. Its a nice resource but not a deal breaker

FUCK

>culture of kill
dibs for band name

>Gee I wonder.

> If current structure is kept, we are doomed
and Lwów will be Polish again

"Ukraine was a great place before 2016"

>actually believing this

Well at least it wasn't as faggy as it is today.

>2017
>agriculture
Look Africa is not a richest continent either despite humongous amount of food exports. Ever heard about banana republics? Yeah, laughing stocks

it would be if nogs weren't there

>One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the hate Russians and Ukrainians have for each other
This is Russians for you. They love and hate what TV says them to.

> You wouldn't see Anglos doing that kind of shit.
>patriarchy!
>oppression!
>dat racists
>kill white pigs!

For different reasons though their agricultural productivity would increase, too.

Yes the Ukrainians are the ones genociding themselves

>Shouldn't go to Russia
>Should go to the (((US))) instead to build more military installations

Kek tfw Lithuanians hate Ukrainians even more we do.

Because Ukraine hasn't hosted its own, independent nation state since the days of Kievan Rus'.

That could be an option for some people yeah. You usually need a degree but if it's anything like China etc most places will look the other way if you don't have one, especially if you're a native speaker.

Top kek. Now compare to HIV/tuberculosis/divorce/alcoholism/etc prevalence. And especially to russian speaking population.