Why do people choose to be poor?

Why do people choose to be poor?

They don't choose to be poor you autistic nigger
They are poor because they are retarded low IQ niggers

low IQ, high time preference, poor decision making skills reinforced by similar low IQ idiots around them

ill contribute if u arent a slider/data mining, proof and post 5 times minimum

not bumping

pretty sure India is higher than that.

being rich is against human nature, the cost/benefit ratio is completely off

Also don't forget to mention the Geo-political factors that contributed to the problem. Or did you forget that once you got past step 1?

They have been Islamized for the most part, that means inbreeding is common there now.

there are lot of them, so if you met a smart one thats probably how it worked.

>they haven't taken the Ascesis Pill yet

because the government will pay for everything if i just stay home

Yeah but if you're retarded and low IQ you are still choosing not to make money which leads you to be poor. Everything is a choice.

I'm just trying to get my dick hard, dude, so I can go back to bed and hump the pillow.

why do you think they want ignorant savages in our countries.

To buy votes for their party of government. Give the low IQ niggers "free" money, stolen mostly from whites in exchange for their votes

>You

If you are a retard you can't earn money in most countries since the employer has to pay minimum wage and no one is going to pay a retard minimum wage.

Great thread

Make your own business, clean cars, mow lawns or something simple like that, but yeah i get what you're saying. The poor were treated far better before the government intervened and tried to help

Genuine question:

How hard is it to stick at least $10k / $15k in a private pension by the age of 25?

Do young people really want to be working in their 70s? I have no sympathy.

i can imagine living expenses of basic needs like healthcare, housing, food and clothing. but i see the spending habits of some people. they choose to drink the expensive beer and eat out. they choose to smoke cigs. they choose to buy brand clothing even though it all comes from the same place.

theres a world difference between white boy farm poor and black boy city poor. a white boy in a farm can sustain. black boy has to depend on government.

they are bombarded by distractions and school doesnt teach that.

cause its easy and poor impulse control

marshmallow test fail

Well, you're wrong.

A better question OP would be
>Why does modern society and the 1st World allow stupid people to survive and prosper?

also

Because they've been told by the (((media))) that they deserve to be given everything for free

it's not a choice. you can't just "choose" a career either. you getting a job is dependent on other people's decisions and the opportunities available unless you are self-employed in some way but christ, you gotta make it that far first which takes a lot of time as well.

if there are too many applications, you're less likely to get a job as well.

and quickly you realize being poor is not exactly a choice, it's something that just happened because not putting in enough effort and/or lack of jobs in general as well as too much competition.

It isn't hard.
It just requires a little discipline.
At 23 I'm well on track with my savings goals(home deposit, retirement fund, general savings account).
I just learned to cut down on unnecessary spending.
I can afford to spend a little more on food because I don't drink or smoke.
I can afford vidya because I allow for it in my budget.
I'm earning just above minimum wage too. Too many people don't know how to budget or even possess basic financial literacy.
I was lucky to have a Grandma who was a bookkeeper, they didn't teach any of it in schools unless you chose to do economics in High School.

Because in the USA your tax dollars are wasted. Im not going to work for a broken nation that treats me like cattle. Plus money does not buy happiness it just causes you to find more and more problems down the road.

Only the cream of the crop of 1 billion people come to the west.

No its a choice, I stopped looking for a job, thats a choice.

Why does OP choose to be a faggot?

Because they are lazy and stupid.

Less stress. You don't have to worry about someone constantly trying to steal your shekels.

muh capitalism is le bad and that bs

what is poor ? no money or no house, family and friends ? I don't have much money but I have a house, family and friends. I'm financially poor, but living rich. Sorry OP, it seems I don't understand the question, specify your definition of "poor"

Because the vast majority of people on the planet are unwilling to fuck over others for profit.

I'm under no such illusions. Literally everyone around me is a resource or potential resource.

And there is no God. fyi.

This. There was a guy who worked for one of the vendors of the company I work for. Drove a forklift, had six kids, lived in a literal shanty, always borrowing money from co-workers and family, always buying scratch off lotto tickets.

One of the scratch-offs won him $500,000.

Not generational wealth, but definitely the potential to become that with a minimum of fiscal responsibility and planning, and a modicum of self-control.

9 months later, he was worse off financially than he was before he won, after giving money away to everyone, and buying new trucks and boats, other depreciating big ticket items etc.

Poor is a lifestyle, it has very little to do with how much money you have.

i am by finnish standards poor. i still have enough money to buy food and go to gym and stuff. i also have a roof on my head and friends and family. i have a job and i can choose how many hours i work so i work just enough to get the money for stuff i really need.

I don't wanna be a Jew.
Rich people are by definition Jews in todays world.

Perhaps it has something to do with not having parents able to give them a small 1,000,000 dollar loan to start a small business.

>greek
>complaining about other's handouts

o i am laffin

that's the lynn/vanhanen study. the results are basically pulled out of lynn's ass.

You know they got fucked by (((the banks))), though, right?

>Canadia one shade darker than US of A
>my sides

I thought they got fucked by their bloated entitlements and unsustainable public sector wages and pensions

Don't accuse (((the banks))), it triggers the good goy.
Money is the Jew's god.

Nice source

lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society

if you're living with parents, they aren't poor - you are (also a faggot)

>i have friend im not poor

nice argument lol,this isn't a self help book you fucking french faggot

>Money is the Jew's god
And I'd rather be poor than worship their idol.

because millennials tend to live like a nigger. They seem to forget about planning an saving for long terms, just like nigger they buy trendy shit like wasting 60$~80$ CAD on a cellphone contract with the new iPhone to be woke. Never understood this, they could save up to 960$ a year if they bought a flip phone.
four rules to not be a poorfag:
at least finish highschool
have a job
not having kids before marriage
save some god damn money for any emergency and a house

Because money is overrated. I'm only poor according to normie standards.