Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jealousy

Watch europa:the last battle on

>atheist policies
>Jewish communist gulag

U w0t m9

Because they control the big governments and the media,therefore they try to make us their slaves,just like their religion tells them to do.
You might think we are conspiracy theorists but stay for enough while and you'll realize the actualy conspiracy is what's happening in the world right now.

The "atheism" part in communism is a lie. When they establish a government that opresses europeans with strong traditions,they are enacting just like the Talmud told them to.

DID THE INFOGRAPHIC STUTTER

> knock up jew maidens until they jew blood washes away

Problem solved?

Why would they destroy the value of the shekel that is already under their control

>Hate Africans due to perceived inferiorities
>Hate Jewish people due to perceived superiorities

Are WASPs the jealous middle children of the world?

Trump voters= nazis

Are you SJW Central, that Youtube channel?

you're a fucking retard m8

remember that these slide threads serve an additional purpose:

they train you, 'brainwash' you, through repetition, to associate your accurate beliefs with 'hate'

you do not 'hate' anyone, only jews 'hate' people, you simply recognize their evil and have every intention of destroying it

I don't, I actually respect you. You were persecuted for ages,a nd still managed not only to survive, but to thrive as well. You are cool people, and it's not your fault if the Church forbade a human basic instinct such as usury

Just a meme

We actually love the ethnostate Israel

Jews are Gods chosen people. Show some respect Sup Forums.

>mfw this thread

longshanks did quite a bit more than that

he forbade a basic human instinct like remaining in his presence, for the next 300 years

>t. Morroccan

Nope.
SJW is a disease.

Hate is not really the right word. I do not hate the weeds in my garden, or the rats that make their way into my house. I do however remove them with extreme prejudice.

I laffd I lost

>It's not that they're genocidal gangsters that want to enslave the entire world, it's that people are just jealous
I love how the left never gets our motives right, and when we repeatedly tell them they don't, they just ignore us and continue their lies.
Nice ethics, faggots.

Everyone needs a boogeyman

>Why do you hate jews so much?
Because they have nafri roots

>Make me feel good about my race.

It's a psy-ops
Only the JIDF create the hate jews narrative, its like a reverse psychology trick to try and catch out LARPers

>Oy Vey! Put these people on a list that someone somewhere gives a shit.

Basically ITT,

forged and corrupted data

I know, he's an Jewish anti-SJW whom I adviced to visit Sup Forums

You Jews want kill us...

but Trump will deny your ravenous desires

>no source

sounds fake and gay

success breeds jealousy

Nice try, kike.
Pick your holes where you like, pilpul boy.
I've got enough to bury you.

they hold too much power for such a tiny minority, and when you point this out they call you names and try to get you fired and hated by others, yet the revel in the power and brag about it to each other.

This is how they are and have always have been. Even their own god calls them stiff necked.

I don't know if hate is the right word, their behavior is tawdry, many are vulgar and greedy. They stick together which is an asset, but usually to screw goys (anyone not them) for their own gain - see Jesus in the temple.

Most would just like them to go away, to Israel and get out of their countries, after all that was the agreement.

Now their leaders are polluting Europe with their brothers the Arab to push jews out of Europe and into Israel, and they are doing this with endless wars, they accomplish this by using their influence in other nations see diamonds in Africa. In the US they make Americans fight and die for their benefit. They are heavily invested in the war machine, drug companies, liquor and gambling. They are very clever, but not smart. Their actions always cause resentment and the results even before Rome was eventually to get the boot. This will eventually happen again, it always does.

>mfw manny friedman is secretly a redpilled goy doing the "how do you do, fellow whites" shtick in reverse.

Sup Forums hates everyone and everything

The Holocaust was fake

They are jealous

>the eternal kike
360th expulsioin waiting room

Jealous of what? Your rat betrayer behavior?
Your complete lack of loyalty.
Your long history of being the slavers of the world?
Or what about your looks?
How about those inbred genes you kikes have to deal with, giving you all sorts of illness and weak immune systems.
No one is jealous of leaches.

Jews own the media and the banking system, and they've hijacked our government... and they're communists.

9/11 and white genocide

>projecting

>I'll come to pol and work them over
That's another thing I hate about you rats.
You're such Jew supremacists, every one of you, to such an insane degree, that you're always so arrogant.
This is ground zero for your enemies, retard.
We know your games, and you don't win here.

cuck

Cry more little baby

imgur.com/a/725A7

post picture of jew blue eyed raced mixed...
you have complex of inferiority and superiority
all jews deserve to be slaughtered and eaten by pigs.

Hi curious, I'm dad.

I'm not crying, kike.
I'm red-pilling.
That's my life's purpose, to turn ALL the goyim against you fuckers.
You faggots got a rough century ahead of you.
If we gotta go, you're coming with us, Schlomo.

simple truth

Why you devil without forskin bully this poor whitey? Where are your feelings?! Its not his fault that he is weaker.

It seems right now that their goal is to eliminate white people, europeans, so they can control the lower less intelligent races. They'll reap all the benefits and keep the rest slaves. They are very worldly and materialistic, it's what they know best, mostly through experience and circumstances, see world history. A number of rabbis have stated they are a cursed people and will remain so until the Messiahs arrives, but that requires redemption and repentance and not just once a year for a few days.

The tables are turning, as they always do. You know about the 6 million in the holocaust, it's been drilled into your head since you were in 1st grade. but you know next to nothing about the 80+ million in the Bolshevik Gulags, that's starting to change.

Yes, we all know about white guilt for slavery, that won't compare to Stalin and the Bolshevik guilt that's about to be dropped on your head.

So stop here and move on with your life, keep eating blue pills or take the red pill I just gave you and start digging.

Ethnic conflict is natural. As a widespread diaspora you deserve and therefore receive more hate. The way you brainwash the West to act against their own interests is particularly sickening.

Wew, someone's living in a movie.

and your meme is so low energy so forced... truly roachie dumb kike

same reason why blacks hate whites (inferiority complex)

Ι don't care about the everyday jews. The elite is the true enemy of west

His nose is so gross.
It gives me nightmares

Meh, y'all Poles are the only respectful human beings in Europe.

Still does its work, making your ass cherry red