.hack//SIGN

Is there a source to this? If so where.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYcrt8bvAmg
youtube.com/watch?v=2moG3I-Cr8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=StFz7JuRBGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was it from hack-zero or somewhere else?

It's more a mutual understanding since lore wise rebirth occurs wiping out original data, only a few remake and then there's the link shit I couldn't give a flying fuck if it is suppose to be cannon by fucking up all their past developments for it.

Being Zelfie is kill.

hmm ok

If I recall right, Kite goes abroad to a foreign university to study anthropology. He and BlackRose keep in touch, though it's hard to say if anything happened between them. Natsumi has a crush on him even seven years later but I guess nothing's developed either. No mention of Terajima Ryoko.

Tsukasa is being supported by Bear and attends a boarding school. She quit The World after finally being able to log out. I think she and Subaru are in a relationship? Nothing happens between B.T. and Crim.

A non-canon novel claims that Albireo and Hokuto broke up because Albireo wasn't really able to let go of his issues with the Lycoris incident. Other sources, however, seem to suggest that they're still together.

Mai and Tomonari broke up and Tomonari never really got over it.

Balmung became System Administrator for The World for a while, but was eventually relieved of his duties during the Zefie incident. He probably went on to do other things. He's just as clueless and thickheaded as before so it's doubtful he has a girlfriend by then, though who knows how things are now.

Haseo MIGHT have formed a relationship with Atoli. That's certainly what the ending suggests, though really, it's somewhat open-ended.

Everyone except a handful of people quit The World shortly after their adventures. Kite and BlackRose had been implied to revisit The World occasionally for a couple years after the incident, but they grew up and devoted themselves to real life obligations.

Kite's presence in The World is still felt, though, since Aura keeps creating doppelgangers of him in one form or another and has an iron claw grasp on his memory.

Link is fanservice, lorebreaking trash, spinkled with a few decent shit

>Link
not trolling whats wrong with link??

Does Aura have a zombie fetish?

Can't blame Tsukasa for quitting, poor dude was stuck in the game for god knows how long

Now he can fuck his cripple girlfriend all day long

>he
It's been a while but wasn't he a girl all along?

Tsukasa is a girl.

or maybe he was trans-gender and thats why Mr.Shoji was so angry

so Aura becomes evil?

Poor Natsume. Kite hit it and quit it and she went crazy as fuck.

Unrelated to the azure knights she is eventually infected with a virus. I think you have to kill her in Link because it drove her mad.

no?

Well in .Link she gets a lolvirus and becomes something like an edgy mom who wants to trap people forever in the digital world [muffled digimon music in the distance]

But then she "dies" (again, what's that, the 3rd time she does?) gets fragmented, then eventually gets better

She was 22 when GU happened
I think she wanted to write fantasy books, she must be a crazy NEET by now. Still, she was really great

throwing here some music:
youtube.com/watch?v=oYcrt8bvAmg

youtube.com/watch?v=2moG3I-Cr8Q

I should really play .link

>NEET
huh?

She gives me neet / future crazy cat lady vibes

youtube.com/watch?v=StFz7JuRBGE

Aren't all of the LINK characters AIs anyway? Not Tokio, but the characters from past games.
I don't really like the concept of it and it's way too much of a battle shounen or something to be a classical .hack, but I still want to play it once the translation is done. One the one hand just to relive old stories and see the characters I liked (even when they're just AIs), considering that even Zero is there and got a proper conclusion - and on the other hand for some characters of Schicksal.

very interesting

Did Elk/Endrance ever patch up his life and move out of his mom's house?

This is very important to me.

>This is very important to me.
Because you self insert as him because you are a fag too?

Not that user, but, why don't you just fuck off and die?

As if liking a character and wanting to know how their story ends is so terrible.

That's a good question, I barely remembered him near the end of GU, probably because I always mained different characters and he was also more of a side character in the GU+ manga.
I kinda want to know this too since he suffered from mental problems due to shyness and the death of Mia.

did Sora like An or Mimiru?

just mimiru

thats good to hear

Sora didn't particulary like anyone. He liked Atoli later when he was Haseo.

ok

Endrance triggers people because he's tumblr's favorite character

IMOQ was delicious story-wise and had some SWEET LORE.

GU was its edgy sequel that didn't go through with its potential.

LINK throws in EVERYONE, forgets that the .Hack world works the same as the real world. The fact that the MC gets stuck in the digital world just by Touching A Thing speaks volumes.

>the .Hack world works the same as the real world

Forgot to add in that the exception is people getting stuck in the game. But that's obvious.