Oh, hey look, it's another China can't design anything on their own episode

Oh, hey look, it's another China can't design anything on their own episode.

Big surprise!

Where do you think dildos came from?

What would China do without ideas to steal ?

ХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХiХi...

Really, its another China?
I thought there was only 1 China.

China built another one. Exactly the same as the original.

Did they literally just do corporate espionage on SpaceX?

But China is number 1

i fear any woman with a hole that big

Why can't i find any articles or news pieces on this ? Was this announced just now ?

is that the spacex rocket but with chinese writing?

You can get a baby's head through there, you know

they're sticking babies in their pussy now? filthy, disgusting. the absolute state of females

Yes.

Its genuinely amazing how the west allows the PCC and chinese corporations to engage in such brazen industrial espionage, theft and patent breaches without punishment.
Mr Chang must be dolling out some pretty hefty yellow envelopes to politicians around the world.

Which one?

China, China is number 1

i spent a long time staring at my floor after i read that

did they stole exact plans for each one of these machines or they copied the visuals or what?
this is blood boiling

you have to stop doing that or you will poison yourself

Soviets sent their designs directly to the chicomms, which accounts for a good portion of that list, particularly the MiGs, the Yaks, the IL-28, the Tupolevs, and the Sukhois. This happened even after Sino-Soviet split, though both sides sort of denied it.

The Eurocopter/Aerospatiale designs were part of some obscure deal with the french IIRC

The U.S. Designs were largely sold to china by Israel or ME proxies, particularly Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. there's a couple that are knockoffs.

The Bottom 4 are sorta incorrect.

the HALE UAV is a meme, China is working on a different series. the pictured series never made it past media renderings AFAIK.

the WZ-10 might be a knockoff in some ways but it does incorporate a number of original features , insofar as things can be "original" when they're just sort of remixed.

The WZ-19 is a knockoff of an American Fantail design, not the Kiowa. Fantails are from a Eurocopter patent originally IIRC but the design pictured is roughly based on a US helicopter, just not the Kiowa. bonus points to whoever can find the right one.

The ZTZ-99 is a T-72 knockoff-upgrade, has nothing to do with the M1A2.

Not hard if an entity has access to state resources, especially submarines. All space launch hardware gets dumped in the ocean eventually.

I recall former soviet intelligence officer's book where he described GRU, it reminds me odd what's happening here as Soviet Union was just as incapable of coming with things on their own and wa most likely to just steal from others.

>WZ-19 whirligig
Looks a lot like the Comanche prototypes.

yeah, that's the one. can't believe i didn't remember that, I fucking love that design.