Hello there, my lads. This looks like the place for me and people who agree how disgusting atheism is

Hello there, my lads. This looks like the place for me and people who agree how disgusting atheism is.
Thanks to the God and our LORD, Jesus Christ, every moment of my life I am euphoric. Can our fellow atheists say the same? I doubt so. So let's gather and talk about our Lord and praise him!

Jokes aside, but christcucks became the fedora of this site. Smug, self-righteous pieces of shit.

Daily reminder that atheism is the worship of oneself. It is the religion of selfishness, hedonism, and arrogance.

Uniroincally delet this

>not being one of the elect, chosen by God to believe in Him and go to heaven
user, sorry God doesn't love you enough to make you believe in him, but try not to rain on the elects' parade.

so we should praise an imaginary jew on a stick, right?

lol

*blocks your path*

It's actually funny how you guys did so much damage to atheism with your retarded "face of atheism" bullshit and have been playing damage control ever since. Whats your excuse again? The Christians manipulated you into showing the world the atheist community is nothing but neckbeards who are so far up their own asses they overlay their disgusting faces with quotes they made up themselves?

Ah yes, the old straw man, you really showed him!

It's like atheist is one person

"Maybe I can create a meme that will shame Christians and solidify atheism as the one true religion once more"

You can't change the minds of people once they learn the truth. Atheists help jews more than Satan himself. You're nothing but a puppet that has fooled itself into thinking you're woke. Get niggered faggot.

Why a ank over a cross?
Jesus is King brother, amen to that

fag

bump

Having Faith means you have certainty and security about your place in the world. Its powerful to know that great things await you.
Wish you all the best fellow Christian.

Please stop it. Atheists ARE NOT WELCOME here unless you want to believe in Jesus! Remember, he still LOVES YOU!!

kill yourself faggot

>Posts cringy quotes overlaid on their pictures
>Dozens of them get posed with THOUSANDS of upvotes from the communitry
>They don't stop until people outside their sub start making fun of them
>Try to backtrack "Uhhhh just was just a few individuals, they don't represent us even though we all upvoted their dumb shit"
Oh no my friend. You don't get out of it that easily.

you do realise your whole calendar, the way you literally programme your whole life is centred around Jesus.

Noone's denying cultural significance of Christianity, as well as the positive sides of it. It is still a belief of the past and has to go.

Christians of Sup Forums, do you still believe in God the Father/Father in Heaven, the one that Jesus often preach, or do you devote the entirety of your faith to Jesus Christ as your Lord?

>decides to don the ARMOR OF GAWD and battle the Synagogue of Satan
>buys a Fedora instead and cowers in a dark room watching the electric jew

>Western nations start rejecting Christianity
>Immediately adopt cancerous left wing policies that are aimed at destroying western culture
>Start importing muslims en masse because the native inhabitants of their countries have lost all connection with their culture
Huh, really makes you think

if its a belief of the past why is it still prevalent today and why does it have revelations of the future?

You do know the church in Sweden promote gay marriage and immigration, thats their main political focus right now rather than religion. So no, we definitly dont need more religion in Sweden thanks anyway.

amen

Let there be heaven on earth, praise the Lord.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

>
>
>
>
>
>

>Ignoring that the majority of Christians support Israel
>Ignoring that Christians give billions of dollars to Israel every year
>Ignoring that even the most radical "redpilled" Christians support race mixing and white genocide
That's cool, don't let facts get in the way of your edgy crusader LARPing.

This tbqh

>Smug, self-righteous pieces of shit.

Death to the infidel atheists - Die with your rage!

lmao