I want to join a white supremacist organization

but I stole another mans wife, she is 37, he was in his 40's and I pursued her until she fucked me, I'm engaged to her now and we're taking all his money and we have his house. She also has four kids and I'm going to pump another three in her.

Does this make me a parasite? I am 18. Can I join a white supremacist organisation? will anyone have me??

and no i regret nothing the ex husband is a dirty fucking WA tugboat driver. fucking westniggers

a thread died for this

no you're alpha

i did what had to be done! you would've done the same!

lmao she will cheat on you and leave you like her current husband

i don't think so, she's reaching pig territory now, no one else will fuck her, and it was alot of work to get into her pants. as long as i get three kids out of her idc, she was hot when she was younger and she's a comfortable 6 at the moment

also her husband went bald, i will keep my hair so i will remain atrociously erotic to her until me early 50s

i want to fuck her in the ass but she won't let me, that will all change tonight as i have purchased some amyl. wish me luck friends

Bad idea. It will be a sausage fest and more importantly most White people aren't worth being saved.

I guarantee you'll be disappointed. :/

Don't waste your time.

Make Hip-Hop instead.

perhaps your right user, should i just focus my time on building a bird aviary in what used to be this guys house? i'm just waiting for the rest of his money

so you stole another man's wife to become a stepfather instead of pumping and dumping?

you're about to get ultra cucked

>marrying a bitch who cheated on her husband
>when she has kids
>and your like half her fucking age

What the fuck is wrong with you.

i just want three kids tho, plus i cucked him, and im getting his money & house

also if she tries to fuck me over she started fucking me when i was 15 and i can prove it, its a win win

Grand view USA, the thread

yeah but if i was with a younger chick she'd be poor and wanna wait to have kids, also im getting alot of money and she is weak willed and i dominate her in every way

funny you mention that, user. as watching this inspired me to break up their marriage and ruin this guys life

This is what an inferiority complex looks like in one of its gravest forms.

Watch and learn anons.

and it was also one of patrick swayzes best movies, RIP. he didnt deserve to die the way he did

>yeah, but money though

When some dude is plowing your wife and you're on the receiving end of what you're doing to this other poor schmuck just remember that you could have stopped this,.

im going to build an aviary like this in the backyard, to add insult to injury i'll be knocking down a deck he worked hard on and i plan on building the aviary over that.

this is the finch aviary i plan on building, going to get some cordon blues and gouldians

>to add insult to injury i'll be knocking down a deck he worked hard on and i plan on building the aviary over that.

Why? what the the fuck do you have on this guy that makes you hate him so much?

hes a tugboat captain i dont respect him

A rare sneak peek into the life of human trash

Quality shitposting by the FBI early on a Saturday. I'm impressed

>toplarpkek

>hes a tugboat captain i dont respect him

I don't buy it, bud. Come on, it's an anonymous image board, what's the real reason?

not even you believe that user

you would do the same thing if a rich 6/10 moved in next door

i get fucking her, but why would you want to marry that? what kind of relationship could you possibly have? and taking care of her kids?

Vedderchecked.

i do not respect anybody that works on a boat

i dont know why they just repulse me

if i had two buttons, one killed all non-whites, and the other killed all sailors, i would press the 2nd button twice

I'd quite like to be a tugboat captain

Also SAGE

>I hate everyone in X profession because I do
>I'm a moral degenerate so everyone must be

Seriously considering lynching you before the kikes desu

im not taking care of the kids lol and idk why im marrying her, i probably never will. i just proposed to her to get her to shut up her big fucking trap

Lame bait is lame

better watch out bro im going to cum in your wifes pisshole

i bet you're a tug boat driver
also i bet i fucked your wife or mum or something at some point

Put your Australian flag back on you drunken fucker

i would but i am banned at the moment so i have to use a vpn, and it says im from poland, i dont want to confuse any sailors reading, i only wish to fuck their wives

shes cooking me dinner right now, and as she slaves away, i smirk does creep upon my face

as i know, she will never cook the tug boat captain dinner ever again

>marrying a 37 year old who left her man for you
Lemme give it to you straight user:
1) She's 37 and will quickly lose any aesthetic she once possessed. It's nature, women age like milk. Shes way past her prime. If she still takes care of herself she has a few years but it's inevitable.
2)Any whore who cheats on her man for you will do exactly the same TO YOU. Do not ever trust a cheating whore, she'll come back to bite you.

Take the money and run as soon as you can. Do NOT grant her any children, you will be fucked.

shes already a pig and i dont care if she cheats, i will fuck her over, i have proof she started fucking me when i was 15 >:)

also i will have three kids with her, do not worry

should she keep her mouth and remain obedient i will not destroy her in court

I'll take "Shitty Larping And Other Reasons Why OP should just KYS" for $1,000...

You must be ugly as fuck with no confidence to have to succumb to such a pig, user. Godspeed

and you wouldnt fuck a pig for the money!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you fuck off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buddy!

quit talking shit on the internet you're boring fuck off slide thread maggot cunt

why is everyone so mad is there anything objectively wrong with what ive done?

This is the biggest load of crap I've ever read in my life, and I've read the communist manifesto.

her husband is a true detective fan

phil is that you?

its almost as if people are upset that i broke up someones marriage

ok i have to go eat what this bitch cooked me, i will fuck her in the ass later

goodbye friends

>wanting kids out of a woman older than 30
you're just as retarded as your future kids from your soon to be wife who doesn't exist
all fields, rope yourself my dude

>yeah but if i was with a younger chick she'd be poor and wanna wait to have kids, also im getting alot of money and she is weak willed and i dominate her in every way
why not both?

ps post pic of hand