Legitimate question:

Legitimate question:

How the fuck did Fate get so popular? The whole thing is just unmitigated shit, the worst parts of every cringey, poorly drawn, generic VN all rolled into one.

How did it spawn all these adaptations and fanwork? What is the appeal? Is liking it just a meme that went too far?

Every piece of anime that got popular is shit when you analyze it a little
Why would fate be an exception

People liked it, and the anime exposed it to even more people. Also, T-M started getting a following with Tsukihime.

Mediocrity sells.
Gimmicks sell.
Fate has both.

Let's have a moment and discuss the superior series.

Who was best Shiki?

It's a cool concept that appeals to everyone's inner chuuni.

Cute girl King Arthur who can shoot city destroying lasers out of her sword fighting Hercules, Medusa, and others is a fun idea.

Its better than your favorite anime for sure OP

Saber was girl instead of a cool bad ass Real King Arthur.

That's when i knew this series was garbage pandering shit.

>king arthur
>real

stop supporting this cash cow

Zero is superior in every form though compared to stay trash and all its spin offs

lol
Zero is the worst part of the series

Why do people reply to these fate bait threads every time? It's not like it's subtle. Whoever makes these always makes a few at a time and they're always baity.

>just a meme
Your sad existence is a fucking meme, kill yourself nigger.

>lol

Shiki is the best.

Cool world, second route is great if you like Tsunderes.

3rd round is crap, unless you like speeches that sound deep but actually aren't (so, like if you are 15) than it's super awesome I guess. I never liked the 3rd route as you can tell.

First route is like a 30 hour set up for the main course, it's okay I guess.

Say what you want about Fate, Nasu knows how to do worldbuilding.

How does anything get popular?

Babby's first VN.

genderbent King Aurthur
Also, gilgamesh

>The whole thing is just unmitigated shit, the worst parts of every cringey, poorly drawn, generic VN all rolled into one.
But were all those things around in 2004?

>waifu materials

$$$same shit like EVA.

The way you type says it all about your opinion. You need to be 18 to post here.