Hold me lads. N-n-no homo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/llDM-44Zb8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the problem here?

WTF IDS N SHIT BE RACIST

>doesn't understand that this negates democracy
Nobody is supposed to know who you vote for, especially not the state

It boggles my mind how voter ID for a democracy is seen as some great "racist evil" instead of being seen as the guarantor for the democratic outcome

Voter ID does not equate to the state knowing who you voted for (by the way they know anyway)

What's your logic here?

Hold up? you brits can just waltz in a polling station and vote? how do you make sure non brits dont vote then?

Do it in Pidgin!

Lol, you sound like a mud. Are you mad you can't vote for the gibbs?

You already have to give your name.

It's an assault on the traditional idea of English Liberty, but OP should know we live in a police state now anyway so i don't understand why he would be so upset.

The only electoral reform we really need is an end of postal voting in areas with a large Muslim population, since they all vote like tribes.

It boggles the mind that a person who lives in the United KINGDOM thinks he lives in a democracy.

Britain didn't require people to show an ID too? That's so weird to me, but I guess that's just Germans being German. Ordnung muss sein.

Great. Can Tower Hamlets be included in this scheme?

Where are your papers hans!?

We all pre-register to vote. When we enter a polling station we need a name and an address that aligns with a specific polling station.

This, I bet the pilot areas are white as fuck

They know you vote if you're on the electoral register, they won't know who you vote for

I don't understand, I worked in a polling station in France, for every person who came in, we checked his ID AND if his name was on our huge list of people allowed to vote for the election

(people have to be correctly registered, they need to ask to be registered as soon as they are 18 and everytime that they change their adress, they need to tell it to the city hall or their name will be deleted from the people authorized to vote in the election until they tell it)

how can some countries allow people to vote without AT LEAST checking the ID ?? How do you know who is voting / if he already voted / if he is allowed to vote ??

Like you can afford boggles.

they know what your ballot number is so they could look it up if they wanted

ah. we get an invite in the mail which you can use in your municipality. You also have to bring a legal identification document like passport or drivers license.

I hope the areas on the list are:

>bradford
>rochdale
>birmingham (the entire shithole)
>tower hamlets

this

I don't get why giving your ID when you go to vote is such a big deal to amerifats and others. Even in our shithole that shit is standard procedure and I got no idea why it is so polarizing.

I thought you had to be on the electoral register anyway.

ID paws are racist because poor minorities can't get ID. That's what they say at least. In actuality it's because illegals always vote Democrats, so they don't want to lose those votes

I'm all for it. Being able to prove you are a fully legal citizen in a western country is a huge badge of honour these days. The fewer illegals that get to vote the better.

>You show ID
>They find your name on their registry
>They cross out your name
>They give you a ballot
>You go behind a booth
>You check off your vote
>You fold up the ballot
>You drop it on the box

How does the state know who you voted for?

This desu, here too you get your voter ID card which has all your data on it, the place where you go to vote and such, and an ID card to confirm you're that person.
This doesn't mean they know who you vote for, just that you voted and to stop illegals to vote.
Baffles my mind that places like the USA don't do this.

>ballots with ID
what?

Democrats make is a race issue because it would expose their fraud. Of course, that means they are saying minorities are too stupid to get IDs. If that's true, why do we allow them to vote?

We just provide name/address instead of ID. They wanted to introduce ID cards but the government couldn't handle the pressure.

As opposed to what? Not showing any form of identification when you fucking vote, or what? I don't even understand.

What's stopping you from voting 10 times at different polling stations or just putting on pic related to vote again otherwise?

What. The. Fuck.

>they are saying minorities are too stupid to get IDs. If that's true, why do we allow them to vote?

Lol is that actually true or are you hamming that up a bit?

So, like, I could come as a tourist and vote like I'm a local without anyone asking? Have they NOT checked IDs? Wtf?

No, he's completely serious.

I think the official explanation is "because it's too expensive to get an ID for some people so it would be discrimination".

>>Democrats make is a race issue
How the fuck is it a race issue? How is having the proper identification (which you should carry with you at all times) proving you are who you say you are and a legal citizen a fucking race issue?

If one doesn't have an ID in burgerland he can just go about his business? How does he do his bank business? How does he have a job without an ID? How does he have sort of interaction with the government for any reason at all?

go watch this then delet thread.

youtu.be/llDM-44Zb8w

You give your name at the voting booth. Your name is then crossed off a list. This comes from the days when the UK was a homogeneous, trustworthy society where everyone knew each other.

Naturally this is incredibly easy if you live in a populated area, or know anyone's name in said area.

Voter fraud exclusively benefits Labour.

Ballot id is only relevant in telling the count officers how many counts came from that district. you can't tie it back to the person who voted.

Not here, all the ballots are interchangeable - I know I've been in voting commision. But in caliphate of England, home of Orwell? Who knows, maybe you're right.

I don't get it? Are these just checks to see if you're a registered voter / legal citizen, like we have here, and probably in many other countries (I assumed it was everywhere like this), or are they actually checking who you vote for?

Can't believe my country is still racist in the 21st century

In the US and the UK, there is no legal requirement to have identification. Of course you need it to drive or leave the country, but it is entirely possible to live legally and easily without ID.

My grandmother has no identification. No passport, never drove, no other photo cards other than a bus pass which is not ID. This is not uncommon, which is why there is a certain legitimate amount of opposition to voter ID in the UK and the USA.

In reality, they aren't bothered about the old or the rural at all. They care about niggers and Muslims, who are often in the country illegally or are ineligible to vote but vote anyway. These are the people that they want to protect by opposing voter ID.

Good. This way, only those who are eligible to vote can vote. We should do this in the US as well to prevent illegals and people from voting twice.

One of the best things about our system is that voter fraud in one area doesn't impact on another. It usually just shores up Labour seats in places that were already Labour anyway. In the rest of the world it can change the outcome of elections - see Austria.

If 250,000 Pakis vote Labour in a Labour area, it doesn't make much difference because all the other mutants vote Labour anyway. In one of your countries it would tip the election.

They're proposing the former, but it's unworkable unless you introduce mandatory ID. Which we never will.

This sounds really weird and alien to me. Here, whenever you go vote (it's not mandatory to go vote, btw), you have to present your ID, and they mark you down that you voted. I don't see anything wrong with that. Not sure why you don't have this system in place. What prevents someone from voting multiple times with a fake name?

>My grandmother has no identification.
How? How is she receiving a pension or social security benefits? How does she have a bank account to withdraw money from?

My grandmother is literally literate, she signs with a cross, but at least she has an ID.

You show up to vote and give your name and address. Voter fraud does happen, but as I said only in areas that vote for the Labour Party. Once you've given your name and address they cross your name off the list.

It's not going to change because no one in this country will ever agree to mandatory ID, thank God. The left hate it because it discriminates against their pet Muslims and the right hate it because of the restrictions it puts on people.

let me spell this out how it works now and how it will work in the future

How it works now:
>a months before the election you receive a polling card in the post (see attached image)
>on the day of the vote you walk into the polling station and give them your polling card
>they cross your name off the list and give you a voting form
>you walk into a booth, fill it out in private, fold it up and drop it into a sealed box
>at the end of the day the seals are broken from all the boxes and votes counted

In the future when you need ID:
>...
>on the day of the vote you walk into the polling station and give them your polling card
>they ask you for official ID so they know you are the same person shown on your polling card and not some cunt who stole it from someones postbox
>they cross your name off the list and give you a voting form
>...

You have to show ID for everything else, but proving who you are before voting is somehow evil? KYS faggot!

>the right hate it because of the restrictions it puts on people.
What restriction? Having an ID on your (which you should do anyhow) is a restriction?

forgot to attach the image

Above all this is the one thing that genuinely separates the Anglo world from the rest of the world.

Until about 15 years ago, you could open a bank account under whatever name you liked in the UK. In some banks you still can. No ID, just a name and a signature and a deposit. For correspondence you could give any address, it didn't have to be yours. The idea that someone would ask for photographic identification would have people screaming from the rooftops.

Pensions are paid into the bank account from the National Insurance number. On the back of this number it says THIS IS NOT VALID IDENTIFICATION.

There really are some good things about living here, that are unfortunately taken advantage of by people with skin the same colour as feces.

Fucking idiot. This negates voting twice or more. You show them your ID, they cross you off a list. How the fuck does that allow them to see which box you crossed?

>You do not need to take this card with you to vote.

Yes, of course it is. I never carry identification. My driving licence stays in the car and my passport stays at home in the safe. Everything else is only used when required.

>Having an ID on your (which you should do anyhow)
>(which you should do anyhow)

Why the fuck should I do that?

They don't outright say it, but it's implied by the fact they think that having voter ID laws would exclude non-whites from voting.

Based

Corbyn on suicide watch

I don't see the problem, we show our ID to vote in Norway.

Kek

I don't remember when things were this rosy but I opened a bank account in the summer and I needed to take take 2 forms of ID first I had to be a passport or photo driving license and other had to be a utility bill to prove I lived at the address I said I lived at. Then they performed some sort of background check and they took photocopies/scan of my ID to keep on file. This was for a standard bank account without any overdraft facility or cheque book.

so when the terrorists murder you, police can identify the body
part and parcel

>at home in the safe.
Why? If you lose your ID card the process to get it reprinted is here at least is more or less fast and more importantly free. Why guard it with such zeal?

Never known when you might need it. Giving your ID here is pretty common when dealing with banks, government workers, contract signing, insurance can even be used as a replacement if you don't have your car license with you (at least when dealing with the police since they can run your ID to see if your license checks out).

Its just an easily replaceable plastic card, most people carry it in their wallets here.

You've clearly never voted in this country then.

>Never known when you might need it

I'll never need it. I don't frequent institutions that don't respect my privacy.

how do people know who we voted for?

Because you should be as selective as possible in who you identify yourself to. Same with electronic transactions, kept to a minimum.

I remember being in Germany in the 90s and the police were very strict on it. You had to have ID by law at all times. Apparently its the same everywhere in Europe.

In Norway, we have to show ID before we vote. Also, we receive a voting slip prior to the election day which we have to bring with us, which we must show alongside the ID.

The voting slip itself is separate from all this, and is received at the election locales.

Is this different in the United States?

Anyway voter ID is fine the way we have it, 78% voter turnout.

In the 5 whitest areas, woo hoo!

Out of what, 1500 voting districts?

What does your privacy have to do with having the ability to prove you are who you say you are? You don't give it to anyone nor anyone can do anything with it to begin with.

>Because you should be as selective as possible in who you identify yourself to.
True but I doubt you hold the same standards when it comes to giving out your name. In most transactions an ID is pretty much just that, your name.

I think we must agree that OP is a faggot, right?

Your time is over, Avdol

Let me guess, these five places are all 100% white.

the voting slip has two matching numbers, one on the bit they give you, the other on the bit they keep.
Easy to see who voted for who.

>What does your privacy have to do with having the ability to prove you are who you say you are?

It is not the ability to do so, but the expectation that I would do so which is so abhorrent.

Only in a truly cucked society would people routinely walk about carrying ID in case the state, or worse, a private corporation, asked to see it.

>I remember being in Germany in the 90s and the police were very strict on it. You had to have ID by law at all times. Apparently its the same everywhere in Europe.

They are introducing ID check at polling staitons in the UK because there is evidence of vote fraud in certain communities (bet you cant guess which) not because the government is trying to turn the UK into a semi-communist state like eastern Germany.

fucking retard, probably a muhammad too

in the US you have to carry your driving license with you at all time and produce it when a police offer ask you before you even know what the problem is or why you were stopped..... from a Brits point of view that sounds like Nazi Germany

You already have to give them your name on the register when you go to vote.

Now you'll just have to tell them your name and have proof.

>It is not the ability to do so but the expectation
But there is no such expectation in mundane interactions like going to the supermarket only in cases where it is required to do so, like again I repeat, anything to do with your bank accounts or when you require something from the government. When you get into a car crash with another car there is the expectation that you are able to provide your registration and insurance papers, is that abhorrent to you as well?

I agree in principle that in a truly ideal society it wouldn't be needed but I sure am glad banks ask to see ID when someone asks to empty out "their" bank account.

We are having to have voter ID now because we no longer know who or what our population is.

Some nigger turns up to vote. Who is he? Are you sure?

Some paki turns up. Who is he?

Why are there 983 people all living at the same address in Bradford and all needing a postal vote?

Burma has the right idea. They haven't lost their common sense like most of Europe has. Time we chased the terrorists out of Britain too.

Get the fuck out of my country

Explain me please how it even works without ID? I can go to polling stations tell everyone that I John Smith then vote. Then move to next city and vote again.

They don't you fucking idiot.

You walk into the booth and put a big X on the person you want to run office. There is nowhere on the paper demanding you put your name or even room for such.

On Election Day you go to the nearest polling station to vote for your MP for your constituency. The area where you are registered to vote
When you turn up say your name and address, they cross off your name and give you the ballot paper
Go to booth and make your vote, then put it in box.
If you know someone who doesn't want to vote, you could go back later or to their nearest polling station pretend to be them as no ID is needed and vote twice.

Loads of commie students did it in the last election as they were registered in their university constituency and home constituency and still failed to get Corbyn and Labour into power

Almost...

You have to be on a list of legal citizens to be eligible to vote (called the electoral roll) but since they don't actually check that people are who they say they are when they turn up to vote the system is open to abuse.

At present all you have do to commit voter fraud is go to a voting station and say you are the name of someone who is on the electoral role and they will let you vote. They cross that name off the list so you can't use it twice but since only about 30% of eligible voters actually bother to go and vote there are lots of names you can use to vote with fraudulently.

Since they introduced postal voting a while back the problem has got even worse. thats another story altogether.

>Not having ID checks.
Even fucking Angola has it, Brits and americans are backwards as always.

I don't think Britain needs any advice from the cuckold capitol of the world thanks k bye

If Sweden is the favorite to win the cuck race, brit, you are the dark horse. Couple more terrorist attacks will give you that winning edge, don't worry.

White male votes should be disqualified or count for less. It's only fair to offset all the privilege they have.
Trans votes should count for x10.
Also, criteria for being considered trans should be more lax when assessing other marginalized groups such as muslims.

They should do this in all white countries. Very reasonable first step in making reparations imo.

pay denbts

>bring ID
>"excuse me it seemed you posted on a Taiwanese origami forum once"
>" you are under arrest for hate speech"

Umm what the fuck? This is already a negation of democracy