The US will be hit by a massive EMP attack on September 23rd

And the power won't be coming back on for a very long time. Cities will spiral into complete anarchy and chaos.

Cars won't work, Gas stations won't work, no water, no electronics, nothing. If your in a city and are able to leave do it now.

Possible scenario for the East Coast: When the discussion about EMP comes up every body thinks that they can still survive with protecting some electronics and or some type of vehicle or something along those lines. What everyone fails to realize is if we have a major grid down event everyone of the 125+ Nuclear power plants across the country will go into full melt down within a few days when fuel runs out of the generators to keep the spent fuel rods in the cooling ponds under 20 feet of water that prevents them from going into full ignition of all those plants. The nuke plants do not generate their own electricity for the pumps and rely on outside power sources. Most systems are not hardened to take an EMP event although there are regulations in place now to require plants to use EMP hardened transformers but they still rely on outside power. The radiation from those cooling pond fires will plume up and spread across the country with the wind and will contaminate everything in its path. All surface water along with everything above ground level and all exposed soil to a depth of about 12 inches will be contaminated and useless for survival. The air will be radiated to a point of exposing every living creature down wind of the plants. Google where all these plants are and you will be shocked. A rough guess would be everyone east of the Mississippi will be dead because that is were the highest concentration of plants are

I myself am in California, I don't expect to make it out but I'll try my best. It's been fun anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROAO1saHEvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yikes

Sage

Nope, what will happen on the 23rd of Sept. is only the revelation of the day and hour of the end of times for whom who can read the signs. The opening of the book of Daniel, something like that.

What will I do without my anime lads? Will there be anime in FEMA camps?

Nothing is happening and you're a faggot more news at 8

And why is this something anyone should actually believe?

Curious question, is it only hitting the US?
How's the rest of the world?

Time to buy survival gear

revelations 12:1&2

Probably....There will also be special pills for u to take

>What everyone fails to realize is if we have a major grid down event everyone of the 125+ Nuclear power plants across the country will go into full melt down within a few days when fuel runs out of the generators to keep the
>stop reading

atleast don't be stupid if you're going to try and bait people also it goes in every field

Can planes fly without power? I will be out of state at the time for work

This is true. Its a false flag and will be blamed on NK or Syria to justify war. Stockpile water/supplies the day before, and be safe.

Nice larp, but you have no idea. On the 23rd, a massive sunspot which has already produced three massive solar flares will be coming back around the front of the sun.
We're overdue for a flare like the Carrington Event which will destroy all the satellites and fry the power grid.

This exactly

I just bought a ton of canned food because it was on sale, good timing I guess kek

Right. Y2K redux it is then. I do pray to Kek something happens though on 9/23 to hasten DOTR.

keep in mind that even if OP is larping, its been on the public record for years that anyone sufficiently prepared for it could knock out several US electrical power grids for long periods of time, and most people don't because its just too greatly inconvenient.

If you knocked out the correct power lines for the correct amount of time near a nuclear power plant, you could very realistically pull a chernobyl attack in America.

It's also worth noting the proximity of local prisons that are located near the same electrical power lines connecting to power plants.Would be very possible to orchestrate a mass jailbreak next to a recently evacuated town as an orchestrated loot-nuke attack.

just some food for thought.

Nice sci-fi, Bradbury.

Nuclear Engineer

This is truth

Nothing stops the nukes from overheating without diesel fuel or offsite electricity

will it be the 23rd us time?
serious question

God I hope so, I've been preparing for that for 20 years.

EMP attacks are harmless.

yes

Suuuure it will.

What random date will you pluck out your ass for the next happening when fuck all happens on the 23rd?

Sounds fun

What is the point in killing millions and destroying the environment as a cause for war when you could just kill a few thousand?

Sounds like bullshit. Nuclear reactors can be powered off. Rods dont continue fission if they're separated.

on the 24th we find out that yes, jesus watches you masturbate. and he likes it.

>We're overdue for a flare like the Carrington Event
These solar events occur once every ~1000 years, so how are we overdue exactly? The most well indicated solar event is the 774-775 carbon-14 spike which was more powerful than any other event during the past 10,000 years apparently.

>this will actually happen but NK will get the blame

EMP can't take out power lines and stations, you moron.

>Cities will spiral into complete anarchy and chaos.
good thing I printed out all of my bitcoin

jsut admit it you got BTFO

canelo vs ggg is tomorrow so idc

That was an X100+ event.
A Carrington quality event happens about once a century. It was estimated in the ~X40.

November 19th

This is why NK has been frantically upping its missle programme, and why there has been so much anti-NK media recently. NK will only get stronger from this point on. For the NWO to be fully accomplished, they need to be eliminated at some point. They've decided now is the best time. China wont interfere since the same (((forces))) that control USA also control China.

They may simultaneously blame Syria also, we dont know yet. We do know the long term goal for Syria is ground invasion since ISIS failed. Military bases capable of holding 100,000s of troops are being built along the Turkish-Syria border. Russia is heavily compromised by (((them))) and supports/assists Israeli jets in their bombing of Syrian targets. They need Syria for the oil pipelines, they will likely fight a localised ground/air war with the USA. Israel is fine with this since they profit from both sides and it accomplishes the aim of a dysfunctional Syria.

This is real. Buy food/bottled water/torches if you haven't already. It will be chaos for the first few days. Godspeed and goodluck, and see you on the 23rd for the happenings of all happenings.

inb4 2012 all over again. Meaning, nothing.

>cars wont work
Stopped reading there. Maybe the fucking carbo cars with computers throughout every inch of them but anything without all that shit will run fine. Along with everything turned off and not plugged in.

The rapture is less fantastical than le EMP attack

And which country with a death wish will launch this supposed EMP eh, faggot?

SAGE

> can planes fly without power

>China wont interfere since the same (((forces))) that control USA also control China.
They will force china v usa for depopulation purposes.

Its a FALSE FLAG. It will be said it was some form of cyber attack, which is why the media is shilling cyber attacks regularly, and why cyber security was such a big issue during the election. Its about planting the seed.
Your government has done this repeatedly to justify wars. Please atleast buy bottled water the night before on the 22nd.

Why is it ALWAYS the Americans?It's like they're the center of the world.Well I do hope only America ends.

Their main priority at the moment is knocking out the few countries still resisting (Syria, Iran and NK), expanding their proxy territory into neighbouring controlled arab countries for greater Israel and the elimination of the white race in terms of having the capacity to oppose the NWO.

Depopulation is not the agenda at the moment worldwide, that agenda only applies to whites. The delibrate artificial injection of excessive aid into Africa is being done with the goal of unleashing billions of blacks into Europe and the surrounding areas once Europe is sufficiently weakened, this is expected to occur in 2091 as the African population reaches its peak sustainable number. As this occurs the USA economy will be tanked, leading to widespread discord in the USA, the white population at this time being sub 30%. A mass depopulation event will take place at this time, with all aid to Africa cut off, millions of blacks looting and killing in Europe with similar chaos in the USA.

All assests will have been transferred to China and East-asia this point. As the Chinese/Japanese/SK economy crumbles due to the USAs collapse, they will buy out all media and other assests not yet under their complete control, and begin a campaign of gradual depopulation and racial mixing, thus eliminating the last high IQ race.

This is all depicted quite openly with the denver airport murals, with the denver time capsule opening in 2091.

That sounds so fucking retarded, we would know it was our government and this administration would lose for it

I'm sure FEMA-Chan will do her best for you.

9/11

KARMA for destroying all those other countries?

To be fair its really only the (((elites))) that deserve it.

I'll take...."Shit That's Not Gonna Happen On The 23rd Of September" for $1000.

Ugh i just got the power back from irma god damn it

It wont be as bad as the OPs making out, with nuclear reactors killing millions. It will be a nationwide electronic shutdown of sorts, 1000s will die
The public at large will believe what the authority tells them. Cyber security is being deliberately planted in the minds of the masses as a real threat for some time now.

99.9% of all Sup Forums predictions were wrong

So you guys tried to nuke Saturn because it's hitting us with a ki blast next week?

No they have not figured out how to make cordless plane technology yet.

The book of Daniel was written centuries later. Also, if you read it non-egotistically, the giant rock that destroyed the statue (each of the major civilizations) and grew to be a mountain that covered the whole earth is Islam.

Point of stockpiling supplies user? We are just Gonna die anyway. I think the key is, if it isn't a mass radioactive wasteland, is to immediately start robbing and looting to get the upper hand.

The world will end AGAIN!?

Good thing I still have food and water stocked from the last few times it was ending :^ )

larp.
pol is only right about jews. never about other things.

Daniels 70th week?

You guys are utter faggots. You think a nuke plant relies on external power to operate. You think that risk wasn't mitigated? Jesus ducking Christ duck lord baby baby poop on my ducking chest NOW Henry

Holy shit op is right.

I saw it on the news and various websites.

Just Google fake and gay

He was LARPing in regards to the radioactive wasteland, thats not the agenda. Mass simulated electronic shutdown is. Looting will occur in the chaos.

sure man. Shilling cyber attack stories isn't about clamping down on free information exchange on the internet; it's about some autistic prophecy

>EMP
>cars won't work

>September 23rd

We've tried to warn you the best we can, leaving clue wherever possible.
Ive done my duty. May god protect America and the world come the 23rd. Amen
Now im out of here

Not everyone will have a problem with this.....

BUILD YOUR BUNKER NOW!

What time will it happen? And what time zone is that?

sage

Nothing will happen on the 23rd, so just chill the fuck out people.

don't worry guys. big redpill: radiation isn't actually harmful at all

youtube.com/watch?v=ROAO1saHEvs

This was in Shaun of the Dead I think. Or maybe Zombieland. Every alternator will be fried, and every battery will die. We'll have to go back to hand cranking.