One Piece 826

Just look at Carrot
It's like she is part of the crew already..
Just fucking look at her
Also why is Sanji's sister so hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapanda.com/one-piece-colored/1
kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-001?id=257467
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did shanks lose his arm if he had haki?

Just make her nakama already

He didn't colour the anime either.

Pudding's the one joining the crew, I'm sorry Carrot-bro.

>GOLD DIGGING THOUGHTS INTENSIFIES

fpbp

Why don't you faggots wait until the bumblimit thread reaches page 10? Let Sup Forums breath for a while before you shit everything up again

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's going to be. I guess she's gonna take Chopper's old role of being really naive to the world, now that he's been demoted to mascot position.

But the comics aren't even in motion, how are you supposed to know what is happening?

fuck Sup Forums I am only here when a chapter is released anyway since I am not interested in threads full of childish and repetitive memes

We make assumptions based on what's changed from one panel to the next.

Shank's was strong enough though, he is a yonko

By not having brain damage like you

so you make a flip book out of it? Do you also color in each panel?

>since I am not interested in threads full of childish and repetitive memes
Then what are you doing here?

Nobody knows how strong he was 12 years ago and if he already was a yonko

also (not my post btw)

What surprises me is that so many people seem to think that it should be no problem for Shanks to defend against the bite of the sea monster. They seem to completely ignore that a creature with this size has a extremely high bite strength that amounts to a fuckload of tons ( a shark has about 1,8 tons of bite strength, just to compare Hody to this freaking huge jaw). And bite strength has nothing to do with muscular strength, so even if Luffy could defeat the sea monster with one punch it does not change a thing about the strength of its jaws.

Nami is cute

Are these squares supposed to mean anything? Normally it'd be chapter # END. But for some reason there are rectangles in rows of 10 and 4.

I guess you could colour them if you wanted.

not coming here for the best girl

I only visit the threads when there is a new chapter because then there is a row of threads where the memefaggots do not post their shit

He wasn't a yonko back then.

Maybe they represent all the millions Oda made off this series.

It's possible Mangastream fucked up and used a font that turned to boxes instead of legible text.

>Shanks was Yonkou 10 years before the start of the story
Probably not to be honest. I mean he's been Yonkou for AT LEAST 3-4 years and we have yet to see any of his territory.

Looking forward to the Viz version on Monday.

>implying a yonko can't beat a sea monster
Whitebeard knew how strong he was 12 years ago, and when he met him he was a yonko.

We have seen his territory already and he could have been a yonko then

but this is my point, why should I HAVE to color them? The anime does this for me and also I don't have to imagine(lol) what's going on as they make it in motion.

Read the post again. It has absolute shit to do how physically strong the sea monster was, it is all about bite strength

Oh yeah you're right. This is the raw.

Nobody ever said shanks wasn't a yonko, after all isn't that romance?

Oh i'm not saying you have to read the manga, I was just making the point that it's available in colour.

I think you meant to say MangaPanda

But biting is it's primary wepaon, if it can't bite strong it's not strong. If romance dawn luffy can one shot it shanks can haki his arm hard enough to get it to break it's teeth

A yonko must defend his territories, a yonko that is in another sea for months can't do that.

It's not though, mangapanda only has it in black and white

The real answer is that the scale of the series and Shanks own power was far from set in stone. Of course now the idea that someone of Shank's caliber could lose his arm to some piss ant little monster Luffy one shot is laughable but the start of the series was a much simpler time. We were years and years away from Luffy breaking half a fucking island by punching someone and the idea that some clown with a sword meant that Luffy would die was a completely possible thing. It's something that happens in basically every single shonen ever. The mentor character dies protecting the MC in his youth but as the power level increases time and time again whatever threat that killed/harmed the mentor whether it's a monster or a demon or a bad guy or whatever is laughable in retrospect.

The real shitpost beyond Haki is how could Shanks lose his arm at all. The argument (to which I see being posted as a type this) is that Shanks wasn't a yonko back then. While we don't know his specific power level I defy anyone here to honestly tell me that decades ago Shanks wouldn't have been able to honestly save Luffy and not lose his arm. We're not talking a Yonko or not Yonko vs a terrifying monster we're talking any given pirate versus a big old fish that Luffy one shot on his first day of pirate life.

It's not an issue of "haki doesn't protect against piercing" or "Shanks couldn't have been that strong back then" or "the lord of the coast is still a giant fish that's dangerous" it's that as shown by Luffy himself the monster was a complete fucking pushover and Shanks would have to literally have been weaker than day one Luffy to have really lost his arm outside of the plot needing it.

God bless the shitposts.

You can stop your pointless baiting now, you made it extremely obvious.

But that's wrong.

mangapanda.com/one-piece-colored/1

Shanks has loyal nakama who will take care of that though

Nami was blushing

Sanji's sister is the only one that can give Magellan a blowjob and even enjoy it

So the Vinsmokes were deprived of their lands sometime in the past? I wonder what might have happened.

>if it can't bite strong it's not strong.
You are fucking uneducated if you actually think that jaw strength has anything to do with the overall muscle strength of the body. There are fucking turtles who have the bite strength of a few fucking tons

Who did she want a smooch from?

Because Reige reminds her of Sanji, you fucking faggot.

>it only goes up to 550
>One Piece is colored
sure it is

manga panda doesn't have colored one piece though how in the fuck is that fact bait?

His loyal nakama were with him in the East Blue. Also there is no way that being a yonko no one at Fooshe recognised him.

Here's the whole manga in colour on Kissmanga.

kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics/Chapter-001?id=257467

Did you just write an essay to reply to a copy pasted shitpost or is this also a pasta I'm unaware of?

but those turtles can't bite through shank's haki, jsut like that sea monster. Just admit Oda made a mistake, it's not common but it's clearly a mistake on his part

I like talking about One Piece. Sure it's a copy pasted shitpost but it's a completely valid question despite the fact the person posting doesn't honestly want a real answer.

no it's because she's kissing her man, the man who saved her village. Luffy is the alpha of the group it's obvious who she would go for

>whole manga
Don't go that far. It's only to early Dressrosa.

Admittedly that's a lot, but there's over 100 chapters that aren't colored.

LuNa shiposting aside, why was she blushing?
I don't think it was her getting aroused (well only tumblinas think that),
it seemed she was uncomfortable/embarassed, like the typical japanese anime schoolgirl
Isn't she supposed to be the woman who showed her naked body to the crew at Alabasta?

How does Oda manage to make every character the epitome of semen demon

CAN'T UNSEE

I don't think he's gonna reply again so it doesn't really matter.

>whole mange
>missing 105 chapters
ok kid

What about Big Mom

>not recognizing common pasta
first day here?

Nvm you were right.

Because they look alike of course.

Yeah, pretty much she was embarrased

that's not true, whitebeard was back in the new world watching his turf

I literally just typed that out though

Not really. It is so simple: Shanks haki was simply not strong enough to defend against a bite with the strength of a fuckload of tons just like Luffys was not strong enough to defend against Hodys bite.

>the anime does all that for me

Yeah sure but
>animation is shit tier and character often look like they have autism
>they animate one chapter per episode with the use of unneeded flashbacks, prolonged stares and yelling , and the same scenes shown from different angles and different colors.
>have unneeded filler
>you will never be able to really talk about OP without being spoiled, definitely when it ends.

last episode I took a glimpse at was luffy attacking with the King Kong gun and I'm willing to bet that after all this time luffy still haven't made it onto the boat. Not that he havent got his GF but has yet to even see their boat. Basically saying that the anime is shit tier

Luffy is going to end up with Nami at the end of the series so Oda foreshadowed it by having Nami blush. They call this LuNa (concatenating the first two letters of Luffy and Nami names together) on this board

>this much delusion
Just fucking leave landwhale

>abs resist Doffy's dagger shoes when Chunky Kong mode
>Neck/shoulders is still weak against bites.

but romance dawn shanks>>>> fishman island luffy, their haki isn't comparable

?

>She imagined herself doing the cpr

slut

It is not a mistake, Oda simply didn't have some things planned out at that time. It is obvious at this point armament haki did not exist yet, but it does not mean it can not be retconned later. And this page delivers an explanation that makes sense and does close this plot hole.

Talking about the color manag does anyone know when the next volume should be released if they're still doing ti

Hancock is now a cuck.

Actually Luffy should have more females now that he is a world famous pirate, actually all of the male members of the crew should.

Looks too much like Sanji. This will be weird boner when it gets animated.

the anime is still in motion and the jokes translate better when you see the character's reaction. So while it does have filler (which honestly isn't that bad) it does bring to like the manga which lacks motion

Nigga, it's pretty obvious he's baiting.

Hell, 90% of shipping shitposts are that, b8s you fucking SaNafag, get BTFO

>Reiju will never suck you dry

>bite strength has nothing to do with muscular strength

What? Do you think jaws move by some kind of magical force that is seperate from the animal's musculature?

are you mad that LuNa is going to be the ending?

it's expected, Yonji and Reiju were both mistaken for Sanji despite the reversed eyebrows, so I'm betting they've got similar features otherwise.

Tbqh the only thing similar is the eyebrow (which is reversed) and, if she's blonde, the hair. She looks much more like Nami than Sanjay.

What I mean is that the strength of ones jaws is strong no matter if you are a body building giant or some ultra thin midget

You say it's a shitpost but how can Oda do this much foreshadowing and not have Luffy end up with Nami? Without Luffy Nami would still be arlong's slave and Zoro and Sanji were too weak to beat him at the time. Luffy saved Nami and Nami rewards him with her love what's not to get?

I SHIP REIJU X LAW
ULTIMATE DOCTOR COUPLE

always make me chuckle when sanafags talk about delusion and baiting.

how mad are you that when the crew mistook Yonji for Sanji, Nami's reaction didn't even stood out ?

>motion is all that matter
So that's basically what you're saying? You can't use common sense your self to put together what's happening so you much rather put up with a shit animate and all the bad that comes with it.

>Hancock is now a cuck.
If I had talent, I'd draw Carrot and Reiju gorging on Luffy's cock while Hancuck stood in the background, bitterly biting her lip with her hand tucked between her legs.

what's bad about it though? from what I hear the manga is usually only about 20 pages per chapter which is too short. The anime stretches that out and puts it in motion. The manga is only one still shot per scene, but to put it in motion they need 1000's of still shots. So in a sense the anime is 1000's of the manga + color. what's not to love?

You're a fucking idiot for thinking your bait is working on anyone.

Haki wasn'y even a thing back then why ar you talking about it. it's clearly something Oda thought through later on.

But Oda plans things 20 years in advance! These threads told me so.

Why does Jimbe approaches to Luffy like an enemy? Isn' that weird?