What exactly is wrong with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brookeiseppi/
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's clearly virtue-signalling in the pic rather than just living her life.
It's not a claim that race-mixing is morally neutral - it's a claim that flushing our genetic heritage down the shitter is a moral good.

Well it's not so much what's wrong with it, but is anyone else tired? Let's take a nap.

>forever diluted genes, biological dead end
>all of that just for some temporary moments of vanity

nigger tier noses all around

they hit the genetic lottery as far as mutts go, if that wasn't the case the picture wouldn't exist

Why did that whore want part coons instead of 100% kids?

She is literally the spawn of satan if she thinks ugly is somehow beautiful

1) inferior genes

2) no dad

they're not sitting on my lap

not having your kids resemble you in any way

flush your genetic heritage down the toilet

i'll tell you in 18 years when they're taking turns blowing me in a mother daughter foursome.

holy shit, they look like aliens

>Muh genes is gone forever!!!

Basically every response. Sup Forumstards clearly don't understand how genes work.

>the absolute state of American right wingers

they will never be as beautiful as their mother though.

>Father nowhere in sight
Everything looks right to me bruv

poor kids they could be so much prettier if they had attractive father

20,000 years of slow intellect increase and regression cancelled in a 15 minute sexual encounter.

This is considered White in America

>fucking hell sort your selves out you fat mongrel bastards

This is literally an exception, most mischlings are fugly

Are those Pence' sons?

>What exactly is wrong with this?

The kids actually have a father.

Nothing

holy shit

Er... they don't have a dad?

Pretty much this.
Also they are ugly, shitty bone-structure and nigger noses.
Probably even smeared with makeup.

That's a croat/serb, lots of balkan women have noses like that.

The oldest daughter looks cute.

wonder if she'll ever stop shitting out these mutant mongrel spawns.

They actually are.

>finally manage to get a son after 4 failures

better late than never I guess

Dilution of the genepool. In the long term more people unable to carry their own weight and less genius -> more corruption, less progress, decay etc

Now THAT is what I call mystery meat.
Are you kidding me? You can't tell by how freakish they look that they belong to the nigger and his fat white wife?

Chin reaching to the nose, bacon slicer mouth

>literally more sand between her toes than in a golf course bunker in Iraq

And if you think the daughter looks cute you are both a pedo and virtually blind

The apex Uncle Tom. He's so mulatto he has white privilege.

That woman has 10/10 aesthetics. If you look at her kids they've definitely been dragged down a point or 2 due to the father's genes. It's a real shame.

She look like a younger version of my somali maid.

Man, nigger noses are so disgusting. And that's always the feature mongrels get. The two children in the picture only have, by chance, the eyes of the mother.

They will become darker the older they get and their hair uglier.

Cant wait to see the mother crying having no children that looks like her.

>
Obvoiusly rich elite.
She is not taking her fair share.

Where is the father?

busy impregnating other white women

>wonder if she'll ever stop shitting out these
>mutant mongrel spawns.
she has to otherwise she'll have to move down in the lineup then it won't be a straight line and my ocd will go FUCKING MAD

Her children will be drug addicts and shoe's looters.

Nigger is always a nigger.

His kids look like "white americans"

Fpbp

if her IQ was 106 she wouldn't be a coal burner.

It would be a shame if some of you would leave nasty messages in her dm
instagram.com/brookeiseppi/

meh. social media is for faggots and niggers.

Father has to be mulatto, or 30%+ admixture. Those are nearly quadroons.
Mother's upper lip and eye shape lead me to suspect she is octoroon anyway.

>look at my little mongrels
Yeah, let them grow up, they're in for a wild ride

>instagram.com/brookeiseppi/
KEK

>instagram.com/brookeiseppi/
How does it feel knowing you'd never get by any hot girl like this? You fat incel

>australian
fuck
kids are cute tho u guys are terrible

>PUTTING
>MAKE-UP
>ON TODDLERS
>BECAUSE THEY'D LOOK LIKE THE SHITTY MONGRELS THEY ARE OTHERWISE

>dad is mulatto
i see now why they look ok compared to average mixed children

Ask Brasil. I don't think macaco soup compensates the troubles of living in a poor, criminal, subhuman infested third world wasteland with no future.

>kids are cute tho u guys are terrible

spotted the femanon

Aesthetics -beauty that is, used to be considered a science. Never mind the genetic predispositions, these children are ugly.

>Putting makeup on children

Absolutely degenerate whore.

My favourite ones are the ones where the mongrels are actually uglier than the nigger parent.

>black women are all ugly and no body want them
>can't nigger stop taking our beautiful women
>pick one
It's all your fault whitey. Black women are usually considered the least desirable right? Especially on Sup Forums and others, so why wouldn't a black man strive for the best? A white woman. I know i don't want a below 5/10 female so why would they?

looking through her profile the dad seems to be polynesian

do her kids count as hapa then?

Your kids won't look like you, which will cause them to have identity crises and start groups like BLM to destroy your civilization.

This and single mothers are cancer on society.

If your goal is to have a family and be happy and all, well... youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Isn't the father a poo? At least looks lile one.

>Especially on Sup Forums
>implying we don't have a sheboon fetish thread like once a day
you're either a leddit tourist or a /leftypol/ epik spy xdd

Kek the father is a Maori nigger

So our people and bloodlines should be a resource for every nigger on the planet that wants an upgrade?

Why is (((Google))) suggesting blonde mom black dad when she isn't even blonde and there are no nigger males in the pic?

Not a single one of their children (or their children) will have an IQ greater than 100. But hey who cares about dumbing down humanity - we're all just chattel for you jews ultimately, right. Oh and muh recessive genes.

See The nigger is never coming out of them, no matter what you try.

hey OP, why do you make a question, if you leave and dont even participate in your own thread?
what is the porpose of making this if you dissapear?

Fuck you (((Google))).

Maoris are based.

She needed to put make-up on her own children to make them look like her. Sad.

>you will never kill one of those kids with one hit

I don't have to be from somewhere else to educate you. We bash their females so much that they don't even want them.
>that reddit spacing.

oh lawdy this meme keeps getting better

Wow, the Jews have convinced you idiots of betraying your own blood and genetics gullible white trash of Sup Forums. They are getting pretty far ahead with their plan of replacing niggers and other trash with mixed people in your mind - your own flesh and blood. Aren't they? Honorless pigs. Oink oink

Have fun then being wiped out of the gene pool because YOU FORCE mixed people aka YOUR GENETICS out of it.

Retards. She can have 10 fully white children if she wants to. These two aren't hindering her. If she doesn't, it has nothing to do them. But everything with her. Just fucking lol @ your delusion.

Brb complementing this random trash whore "uhh her daughters will never be as beautiful as her" When hearing this shit gets her off and that kind of stuff gives her life the drama and validation she seeks.

If you don't want this to happen, why don't you refrain from attacking innocent children who share your fucking genetics and concentrate on attacking the people who ACTUALLY DO what you don't like?? Instead of... you know teaching them that their actions have no consequences for them because RETADRS are going to focus on their children and NOT ON THEM.

Give this whore a thread filled with an array of dehumanizing insults like this and she will not do it again.

But NO, that would be too effective.

Eyferth 20th century btw. (Because study size) Neanderthal dna btw.

But all of that doesn't even matter, SHE CAN HAVE WHITE CHILDREN ANY TIME SHE WANTS.

KILL YOURSELVES.

wew
bit mean tho

The 2 oldest are honestly improved from mixing.

>ITT What is wrong with beastiality?

>the brown skin
>the nigger nose they will likely have
>the nigger hair texture they will likely have
>the lowered IQ they will likely have
>they would need to breed with someone paler than the moon to have offspring as light/lighter than their mother
>a case of anti-white niggers/kikes getting what they want

The best analogy I can think of is: imagine getting a bottle of the purest ice water from antarctica, never before touched by anything

then imagine shoving a stick of shit into the bottle of water, even for a second. would you drink that bottle of water?

The water is now permanently tainted

In what way did something that can only have a negative impact (racemixing) improve them?

uh no, sweetie. If her daughters marry white guys and their children breed with whites, line eventually will become white.

holy shit

White passing =/= white. Same reason why you mongoloid latvians aren't considered white either.

Theirs and their descendants' intelligence will never recover.

>Race mixing
>Only negative

Wew. Hybrid Vigor

>White people
>High IQ

Ummm....

improved how? browning her offspring? getting "beautiful" shitskin coloring? lowered IQ? not following

More attractive =/= improved
You are a fucking degenerate for believing this

He seems like a nice guy too