Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Weidel Email Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168695526/AfD-Spitzenkandidatin-Weidel-spricht-nicht-mehr-von-Faelschung.html
nzz.ch/meinung/kommentare/die-fluechtlingskosten-sind-ein-deutsches-tabuthema-ld.1316333
cytu
8ch
tichyseinblick.de/meinungen/faktencheck-zdf-slomka-wie-kriminell-sind-zuwanderer-wirklich/
tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/wenig-bekannte-fakten-zur-auslaenderkriminalitaet-in-deutschland/
ostsee-zeitung.de/Region-Rostock/Rostock/Vermummte-greifen-Wahl-Plakatierer-der-AfD-mit-Steinen-an
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/bka-ueber-2-000-straftaten-im-bundestagswahlkampf-afd-immer-oefter-betroffen-a2217841.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/bundestagswahl/warum-wahlprognosen-ueber-die-afd-unzuverlaessig-sind-15198421.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168695526/AfD-Spitzenkandidatin-Weidel-spricht-nicht-mehr-von-Faelschung.html

The leaked email was not a fake

Have a bump user

HOHE ENERGIE FÜR AFD

They are really grasping at straws there.

OPERATION: DIVERSITY

hey Sup Forums we have all seen the massive and obvious historic revisionism going on, we need to divide those that preach it.

Examples:
Games such as Battlefield one, the new Call of duty, the new assasin's creed

Movie shows/even documentaries about the history such as: Dr. Who, Game of thrones (supposed fiction but oddly representative of Medieval Europe), History channel documentaries, Discovery Channel.

Our own history books/media: No more mention of whites ever being slaves or abolishing it before others, no mention of Hitlers love of islam or the approx 70k African soldiers and 400k Arabic muslims, 500k Balkan muslims. No mentions of Jewish influence in the development of basically every political and religious ideology. No mentions of genocides against whites (Moor invasion of Spain, Barbar slave trade, 1100 years of islamic expansion and agression, Byzantinium and Constantinople, The famines in Russia/Ukraine that were artificially created and killed 15 million), communism and America's hatred for communism not just geopolitics but genuine hate.

We need to analyze their goal wich is obvious.
1. Remove white identity
2. Remove the feelings of inferiority felt by less fortunate races.

Now the dividing part:
Why are holocaust victims still always depicted "White" in movies and docs, we need diversity in those roles so these comnunities get more income equality.

Also, we could let Commies become aware of just how many of the 1% are jewish and make them address some jewish dem about it, Bernie is so cucked he might genuinly redpill for us.ķ

It's like that russian hacker narrative even if it's remotely true it's just a silly fucking narrative.

It's getting ridiculous

>when swiss news make a better job at reporting german issues than actual german news...

nzz.ch/meinung/kommentare/die-fluechtlingskosten-sind-ein-deutsches-tabuthema-ld.1316333

spread the word germanfags

>leaked email
Can I get a schnell heruntergewirtschaftet?

Even left journalists like Jung are starting to believe in mission 18%

We will write history in 8 days!

Weidel the top candidate had a email leak

She called all politicians pigs who do the WW2 victors' bidding and flood us with migrants to keep the population internally occupied in an email from 2013.

>fast
Do they really expect SPD over 15%.

Pretty based.

The SPD still got a lot of old people voting for them. I say they will end up between 17-18%

The home of kraut/pol/ and deutsch/pol/

come and join us and laugh a little bit at the Animufaggots and Weeabo-beta-numales who get nothing done but circlejerk in their animu stream which can be found here

cytu be/r/deutschpol

8ch net/pol/res/10586883.html

8ch net/lippe/index.html

Go go AfD! 15%!

Only 15%? Come on dude 18% should be our goal

actual numbers are higher...

tichyseinblick.de/meinungen/faktencheck-zdf-slomka-wie-kriminell-sind-zuwanderer-wirklich/

tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/wenig-bekannte-fakten-zur-auslaenderkriminalitaet-in-deutschland/

We aim for 20%, don't believe in faked polls.

didn't Perennis say it was an "art project" a la pissgate?

They probably know AFD is 20%-22% unnoficially so they are trying to steal some thunder by starting a smear campain or even light blackmail.

15 or 18 doesn't really matter, as long as the CDU doesn't get enough to form a two party coalition the AfD won.

bump

>nzz.ch/meinung/kommentare/die-fluechtlingskosten-sind-ein-deutsches-tabuthema-ld.1316333

for non kraut speakers...

The German electoral campaigners walk through the country on stilts. They talk and promise this and that, but the refugee crisis, which has been haunting people for two years and, according to all the surveys, is usually ignored. This is how it happens that under the varnish of economic satisfaction it "bubbles and rumbles" enormously, as the Rheingold Institute, which specializes in in-depth interviews, has never noticed in this intensity.

The concerned citizens are particularly outraged because they do not get an answer to urgent questions: How many migrants from foreign cultures will Germany take in? What about the (non-)integration of the approximately 1.7 million people who have applied for asylum since 2014? How much does the officially proclaimed "welcome culture" cost, and who pays for it? You feel like the elephant, which is visible to everyone in the room, but which nobody wants to address.
Labyrinth of statistics and responsibilities

This is also possible because this elephant stands in the room, but does not appear in full size. Refugee costs are spread across many budgets. Those who ask the Berlin government for the total amount will be sent to a labyrinth of statistics and responsibilities. There is only one decisive number: the total expenditure for a clearly defined group of people. For a country that otherwise counts every screw, this can only be explained by fear of the citizen. The Bochum-based administrative scientist Jörg Bogumil has also identified a "blatant failure of competence and organization".

Anyone who asks the Berlin government for the total sum of the refugee lots will be sent to a labyrinth of statistics and responsibilities.
[...]

[...]After all, these are not trifles but huge budget items. The federal government alone wants to make 93.6 billion euros available between 2016 and 2020 to supply the refugees. As the federal states complain that at most half of the costs will be reimbursed, between 30 and 40 billion euros would have to be reimbursed annually. It remains unclear whether the additional expenses for 180,000 new kindergarten places, 2,400 additional primary schools and the promised 15,000 policemen are included in this figure.

The administrative courts alone are demanding another 2,000 judges to deal with the wave of asylum complaints, which has quadrupled since 2015 to 200,000 appeals. The Robert Koch Institute, on the other hand, points to a drastic increase in dangerous infectious diseases such as tuberculosis or AIDS, which have come into the country with the refugees.

Indirectly, development aid minister Gerd Müller confirms such high sums of money. The CSU politician calculates:"For one million refugees, the federal government, the federal states and municipalities spend 30 billion euros a year. The Institut der Deutschen Wirtschaft (Institute of the German Economy) (IW) comes up to the amount of 50 billion, which was also calculated by the German Council of Economic Experts for 2017. The Kiel Institute for Economic Research estimates that up to 55 billion euros per year will be spent.

Stronger than SPD for the lulz.

I'VE GOT IT.

Why don't you guys just fire up the gas chambers again?

[...]By way of comparison, the Federal Ministries of Transport (27.91), Education and Research (17.65) and Families, Women, Senior Citizens and Youth (9.52) will have to manage with this sum in this election year. In other words, if you take Minister Müller's calculations as a basis, every person seeking protection in Germany costs 2500 euros per month. This corresponds to the tax burden of twelve average earners (3000 euros per month, tax class III); or that of five singles (tax class I) in this middle income class. For an unaccompanied young migrant, up to 5,000 euros per month are estimated.

In the meantime, no economist or manager any more asserts that mass immigration is a blessing for the German state. On the contrary: Due to the low level of education, the financial scientist Bernd Raffelhüschen calculates that "every refugee costs 450,000 euros in his or her lifetime". With two million immigrants by 2018, this amounts to a total cost of 900 billion euros.

However, the figures could be even higher - due to the many new long-term unemployed. In fact, only 13 percent of the refugees have been gainfully employed so far, and usually only as interns or assistants. Because 59 percent of them do not have a school-leaving certificate. Many are illiterate in word and language.

We are trying to lower CO2 emissions. We will electrocute them with electricity created by renewable sources this time.

How about going hydro for a 100% green solution? Put them all in a cage and drop it in a lake

most normal people don't get these high numbers because they can not relate to it.
that's why this article is great, they set it in relation and compare it with other state spending.
so even normies get that this is economical suicide.

A proper fence and winter is all we need.

Well, we don't want to destroy our nice lakes, would we?

what about the poor fish?
ever heard of german tier and naturschutz?

It is so incredibly much, it is unbelievable. As some Swiss once said: he doesn't understand why Germans accpet being squeezed dry by the state like that.

thank you for your service

Was yesterday night again on many younow streams totally drunk dropping redpills in the comments AND doing the we wuz on niggers and said much much worse question is will the police do something against me or I'm safe?

Heiko ist already on the way.
I am sorry.

Could happen. Thought crimes against what the government wants people to think is serious business in Germany.

If someone (leftist traitor) recorded this and told the police you are fucked, otherwise you are alright.

Germany is a mess, it's no surprise the AfD is getting stronger

Solange du nicht deinen richtigen Namen benutzt, dürfte es kein weiteres Problem geben. Leider ist (((Google))) und vor allem (((Facebook))) etwas zu locker mit deinen Daten wenn der Bund die mal anschreiben sollte.

Most streams from shitskins were viewed mostly only by shutskins too i think they don't even understand our laws and streams with german girls is always just rape statistics fact dropping but somehow are like 90% against shitskins anyway

Linksextremismus ist kein Proble-

ostsee-zeitung.de/Region-Rostock/Rostock/Vermummte-greifen-Wahl-Plakatierer-der-AfD-mit-Steinen-an

Löuft ja über google account aber echter name oder sowas haben die nicht höchstens nur die IP adresse von mir

>BKA: Über 2.000 Straftaten im Bundestagswahlkampf – AfD immer öfter betroffen

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/bka-ueber-2-000-straftaten-im-bundestagswahlkampf-afd-immer-oefter-betroffen-a2217841.html

Sometimes i really hate to life in a little very comfy town
I mean shit like the leftie terror while the g20 oh boy i wish so hard i were there

I hope you German bros can stop the damage that is being done to you by your leaders.

We aren't so well off ourselves lad when it comes to the vermin still in our government. I hope that Germany can pull through and really give ((them)) a run for their shekels on this one.

Hab auch 10 afd stimmen gesichert hab zusammen mit kollegen den wahlomat gemacht und die fragen sind so dumm diesesmal das jeder normale deutsche afd oder npd als erstes bekommt
Ihr solltet auch alle eure freunde anregen den test zu machen

You mean your leaders...
Fuck off subhuman you're not welcome here

How about you get rid of your illegal ZOG loving fraud of a president and stop caring for other peoples clay?

Fuck off. We had no real choice.

What are you talking? Americans said donny the amnesty ronny is the god kaiser who's more based than everyone else in the world
It CAN'T be possible that muriturds are actually who don't now anything at all

Don't mind me, just passing by to remind you that AfD will get
>1 7 %
of the votes.

Spread this around to normies.

>2nd amendment
>militias are legal
Sure, no choice. Have fun watching your country die while old Europe uncucks itself day after day and will go over to killing politicians, civil society leaders and boomer imports. Just stay off our continent this time

>die while old Europe uncucks itself day after day and will go over to killing politicians, civil society leaders and boomer imports. Just stay off our continent this time

Which will be the time for the eternal Anglo to bomb German inner cities back into the stoneage AGAIN.

Danke Merkel

Its part and parcel living in a country with third world subhumans

More like
>2 0 %
of the votes

god bless you

2 3 %

If Amnesty Don keeps doing what he does and the island monkeys keep importing old commonwealth filth, the only thing Europe has to worry are pirate ships in the Canal

My spreadsheets don't lie.

I think they just waited to see what the people thought about the email, since reception was positive they now don't call it a fake anymore.

this. The pollsters NEVER calculate with socially accepted answering of questions. My guess is some 5% of those saying they are gone vote CDU and more then 10% of the possible SPD voters are AfD voters and non voters.

It'll be interesting to see what is going to happen. For Germany and most of Europe I could see anything from Yugoslav style violence to more or less peaceful deportations, sort of what they did to the Germans in Eastern Europe after WW2.

The USA and Britain (Kevin MacDonald's site had an article about UKIP being taken over by a Zionist) seem to be going to way of South Africa. Remember, those guys had nukes and guns too.

Everything above 10% is good because the AfD brings in talking points like Volk and not being ashamed of our past and our soldiers anymore. Having the people talk about that, getting those feelings across is probably more important than a percentage or two (although I haven't seen people react negatively to that).

Godspeed user

>Yugoslav style violence
This happening is in my prayers every night and morning. Germans need a new set of balls.

Its pic related all over again people are to scared to say what they really believe

Reported.
Maastapo ist aufm weg

Hitler did nothing wrong
The holocaust is a lie
Rapefugus should be gassed

Come and get me heiko

faz.net/aktuell/politik/bundestagswahl/warum-wahlprognosen-ueber-die-afd-unzuverlaessig-sind-15198421.html

apparently they try to account for people answering insincerely. polls don't matter this time

I bet most of the people approving it are either incomers wanting WHITE WOMINZ or delusional virtue signalers.

We should make delegate style memes with Heiko, except him asking Facebook and google for the names of offenders.

My guess is, it will be the Balkans all over again. They might try the peaceful deportations but it will be too late and in the combination with 55+ old lefties and rich kids chimping out, which is gone take the last bit of trust out off the system. With the debt Boomers generated there is no possibility for a peaceful final solution. I can't find the numbers now, but real state debt across Europe, with future Boomer pensions, is on an average around 1000%.
>Opening the discourse
That is all that matters, yes, deconstructing the institutional myths of the last 80 years. But getting some control and having negative agenda setting powers in the committees over police and army isn't a bad thing, and for that to happen 20% AfD is a good start

This

trolling the cencorship is always a good idea

Oh Oh, das gibt ärger

>We should make delegate style memes with Heiko, except him asking Facebook and google for the names of offenders.

yes, this post is why we should do it

Landtagswahlen NRW
seems like an average number for Cucksdeutschland. AfD would need huge percentages in the East to get 15%+ overall.

It's not just boomer pensions, also healthcare. Healthcare is most expensive in the last few month's of a person's life, trying to stave off death. The great boomer dieoff is also going to fuck budgets up. Then again our Boomers are the 68'ers so I'm willing to pay that price.

No goy dat bad goy hahha
Ein glück das ich privat insolvent bin diese affen kriegen keinen pennie von mir

>15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

Does that mean Norbert Hofer has a chance again?

His party has.

oi frogeater, is lepen stil alive? havnt heard of her since the election

NRW has a ton of shitskins, also the situation in Germany keeps worsening and the election was a shitshow.

>How about going hydro for a 100% green solution? Put them all in a cage and drop it in a lake
Tainting lakes is the opposite of green. Pyrolysis is the way to go.