Icelandic PM calls snap election due to child sex abuse scandal

HOLY SHIT

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iceland-prime-minister-snap-election-child-molesters-scandal-bjarni-benediktsson-a7949466.html

>Bjarni Benediktsson calls for fresh elections in November after coalition partner withdraws from government due to 'breach of trust'

>The Icelandic Prime Minister has called a snap parliamentary election following allegations his party covered up a child sex abuse scandal involving his father.

>His Independence Party are accused of trying to conceal a letter written by his father, Benedikt Sveinsson, recommending that his friend, Hjalti Sigurjón Hauksson – who was convicted in 2004 for repeatedly raping his stepdaughter from the age of five to 17 – have his "honour restored".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G5VQI
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/G5VQI

literally nothing. fuck off fake news

THIS.
but Sup Forumstards would believe anything

>slide shill replying to himself, forgetting to switch proxies

drumpf btfo

Bump

You do realize it's just some bored user fishing out (You)'s from impressionable people like you

fuck off mate, if you weren't a newfag, you'd seen time and time again, the evidence for actual shills here.

>argy samefagging
kys
pedos in high places in government, what a fucking surprise
they trade children's virginity for refugees

I'm glad this happened. The Independence party has always been the party of protecting the power and privilege of those already rich and powerful, protecting rich and powerful pedophiles is just the most visible and egregious form of this. And I said pedophiles, plural, because Hjalti was just one beneficary, one who happens to be a friend of the PM's father, who also gave him money and a job. Sometimes I'm not sure if Iceland is more like America, where wealth leads to power, or like Russia, where power leads to wealth.

I'm just wondering if I'm gonna vote for the Pirates or the Left Greens.

>party is trying to conceal a letter written by the father of PM about his friend
Wow.

>being this stupid
americuck

whatever you do, I hope your country recovers from this corruption. the way you handled the bankers after the global crash, was awesome.

Why don't all the icelandic polacks organize and take the country for themselves? I bet Iceland has no army and 10 unarmed police officers at most.

>polacks
so all the jew loving memeing neckbeards? no thanks

This corruption has always been around. There's nothing unique about Iceland, we've always had a bunch of elites shitting on the lower classes. The only cure for that is mass politics, and fortunately Iceland has plenty of people willing and able to participate, as well as not being infected with the attitude that politics are "lame".

They may be the biggest minority, but they're still only 4% of the population, and largely poor. Iceland does have an armed police squad for exceptional cases though, and there's actually a lot of guns in the country, but they're well-regulated and we use them for hunting rather than self-defense.

>interdimensional child raping demons
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

This is a total knee jerk reaction by that one party in the government. Literally overnight they disbanded the government without even discussing the issue which is actally a non-issue had they bothered to check what the PM had to say.

Found the commie. Based Ben will prevail once again.

>literally overnight they disbanded the government without even discussing the issue
this means whatever happened, might lead people into a HUGE plot that they don't even want to risk.

it's like someone found 1 skeleton in a closet, in a house full of skeletons, so you burn the entire house before they discover the others.

power corrupts, no political party is immune, that's why there needs to be political party turnover.

Oh, I'm sure the blue hand will grab its share of voters, but the Independence party is rather toxic now that it's out that they're the party of family members influencing the granting of pardons.

Eh, the Bright Future party isn't in on the whole scheme. Mostly because they're a really young and naive party, even if their typical voter is older than the typical Pirate party voter.

The real problem is that the fact the children of those in power inherit power themselves. They live apart from the lower classes, they can't empathize with them because they don't understand their concerns because they've never lived anything like them.

>wiping people's savings out and isolating yourselfs financially is good

b-but pizzagate is fake! It can't happen in america guys!

they put the bankers in prison, unlike americucks

>paying bankers with tax money instead of putting them in prison

Of course, thanks to the the right-wing government elected in 2013, some new laws came into effect that let them out early on parole. Can't be having the rich and powerful actually suffering consequences for their actions, after all.

bump because of the stupid shill