Naruto 461

>First Edgemaster was Hagomoro
>Toad ruined everything by teaching edgemaster to use Sage Powers

fuck off narutards

fuck off narutards

hi

Since when could the Byakugan be used offensively like that? I thought it was just the "see really far and see chakra flows" eye.

holy fuck!
the manga ended like decades ago,
stop watching this stupid shit

Byagukan really decayed overtime its seems...

Since the anime studio made it happen in their fanfiction

An Uchiha is an edgy faggot
The sun is hot and ice is cold.
More news at eleven.

At least this one is quite decent

>manga ended over a year and a half ago
>no new movies are being worked on and there's no manga to anime barrier to keep behind anymore
>filler is still being churned out like fucking trash
>no end in sight
>this
>fucking
>animation

What the fuck is studio pierrot doing? I thought they'd put out a FEW more filler episodes so they could have their main team making the final canon episodes have god tier animation but this is just fucking awful. What the fuck.

being a narutard is suffering

i just want the show to conclude so i can finally watch the movie that was already completely spoiled, so i can watch the new show and experience cuck gaiden that was also spoiled.

even after all the fillers, quality, and terrible episodes, even after losing madara i can't help but want more.

why do i get attached to shit characters in shit shows?

pic unrelated

>Your crush is kill
>Become edgy
God
fucking
dammit

Where were you for the Great Saltstorm of 2014?

It is hard to kill a habit.
I have watched/read naruto every week since I was about 8 I am almost 20 now.
I have been on this ride for over half of my life.
I am really starting to think that the only way off this ride is to die.

I wouldn't really call it edgy hos mother is a mass murderer and the first victim he became aware of wad his crush.
He is sad and angry , but he is still doing the right thing and that is confronting his mother.

No wonder he sympathised with Obito so much.

Fuck off Narutard and fuck off back to tumblr

Giving Hagoromo the sharingan is the worst thing the writers have ever done.

He was supposed to be born with the Rinnegan. Indra is canonically the first person with the Sharingan

What is it about Naruto that attracts these Fanfiction writers and RP'ers?

What episode did the filler end?

Silly user it never ends.

I'm fairly certain the filler is still going.

He'll get his god fruit loops eyes eventually

>Naruto was right
>He was the coolest guy

You think the current batch of pussies is a correct showing of what powers could do?

That's like saying that Sasuke during part one is a correct showing of what the Sharingan can really do. But then Madara shows that it can do all this other shit.

Byakugan is supposed to be equal to or above sharingan theoretically since it was first, but all the users of it basically suck. Neji was decent until he let go of his hatred and stopped evolving.

Protip, everyone in the past was way better at using these powers, and everyone in the present is mostly a puss. Hagumoto and Hamura were the strongest, but then they died and shit.

>Byakugan is supposed to be equal to or above sharingan theoretically since it was first

Not really since the sharingan came from the god eye that Kaguya awoke after eating the world's supply of chakra while the byakugan are just regular ayylien eyes.

>regular alien eyes
That's already an oxymoron, they're the eyes of the strongest shits in the series.

I'd say the rest of what you said was mostly off as well in a sense, or at least inferred rather than confirmed.

Early on in the manga it was said Sharingan sprung from the Byakugan, and this turned out to be true mostly since Kaguya had the original eye with Byakugan and the other eyes came from that kinda. We just kind of infer that sharingan came from the other eye instead lately, since Kaguya had hers fused and because Hagumoto had it.

But, it feels different.

>all of Naruto which is based on 16th century Japan was caused by aliens

Why am I not surprised?

Its no different from Gintama

>they're the eyes of the strongest shits in the series.
But those are their weaker set of eyes. Momoshiki and Kaguya usually stuck to spamming shit from their candoanythinggans.

Naruto, did I ever tell you about ninja God? I taught him the same thing you are learning right now and helped him overthrow his evil tyrant alien mom. He was a good friend.

Mangakas sure do love aliens.

Watch the shinigami world be revealed to be created by aliens in Bleach and the DF and D. being alien related

Everything is aliens, remember that.

I would like to know more.

People get annoyed by stuff like Hagumoto's brother, but that never annoys me. Despite them getting angry it isn't a retcon at all, and he was mentioned some hundred chapters before he showed up. Also the reason why his brother was known a lot more than him throughout the ages was explained, since just like Sasuke he kind of fucked off after awhile to do his own shit in the woods.

Stuff like this feels a bit annoy though.

Its like they can't give Hagumoto his own sage to train with, so they're basically making the MC sage animal be the original and perfect best sage animal since it trained the original guy.

They can't even be minorly creatively there, creating something new would have been better. Naruto and toads don't really need to be wanked more.

When Hinata won the Narubowl, the Narusaku fandom violently detonated in a storm of salt and ass pain.

>Being angry and unlocking Sharingan=Edgemaster
TIL

>Indra is canonically the first person with the Sharingan

Uh no? It's specifically stated Indra inherited the Sharingan from his father

>People still bitching about fillers

Unless you want Naruto to come out like caveman drawings, learn to deal with it. There's a shitload of great anime that came out in the past 5 years and I doubt you guys watched them all.

Hagoromo namedropped the old toad sage in the manga so that let them just shoehorned him in however it worked for them.

Calm down speed reader-kun just go back and reread everything your little fast moving eyes can grasp.

bump

>Watching Studio Pierrot filler.
Just wait for the actual canon shit narutard. Only thing that's worth it is too see Nardo and Soosuke slug it out.

wtf is this sht

Fanfiction.

>the first ninja was an edgelord
It all makes sense now. Everything makes sense.

Hagaromono was mistake

Hamura was total bro
He should have stayed on earth

He had moon shit to do, in order to escape from having to raise his family.

so, is she moe or not?

So Madara showed what the sharingan can do. What does the byakugan have that makes it better?

>What does the byakugan have that makes it better?
The answer in the next episode of Boruto from Ass-istant!

We'll probably find out in the Bort series.

You can spy on girls at the bathhouse

Not really the Byakugan so much as the rest of a Hyuuga's body. They can release chakra from every chakra point on their body without any trouble, anyone else can pretty much focus chakra in their hands and feet. I'm surprised we didn't get any flying/floating Hyuugas in the manga.

We don't know, since a main character has never had it to date in order for it to be wanked.

You think sharingan is just inherently the ultimate eye? Nah, its more the fact that if a main character possesses a power, it will be wanked over the course of the series to keep up with everything. So the sharingan slowly becomes the ultimate wankfest even if it wasn't at first.

Bort has Byakugan now, so it might be wanked up in scale. An important character actually has to have something before it can matter worth shit, and therefore the writer comes up with shit it can do.

Although HImawari did beat Ninja Jesus with Byakugan once. Bort is still afraid of his sister to this day.

Take the recent episode of this shit for example; a powerful character had Byakugan, so they had to show it having some decent power we haven't seen before.

I'm just going to assume whatever kaguya did this latest episode is what the hyuugas are capable of if they stored enough chakra and could learn the technique.

Had Jiraiya been from another village, he would have specifically targeted a Hyuga for this reason alone.

>Byakugan is actually absurdly OP
>it's just that no Hyuuga has ever stored up enough chakra to unleash its true potential
>now there's a half-Uzumaki kid with absurd chakra reserves who's the son of a jinchuuriki and he has one
That'd be a believable way of asspulling some new powers for the damn thing.

People complain about aliens, but honestly the entire legend of Kaguya in Japan is about a bitch from space who came to Earth and had many suitors. Then she went back to space or some shit.

Its a Japanese folktale, and Naruto is about Japanese folktales.

In an odd way its fitting. Also she's the origin of Ninjutsu, because Kaguya seems to be the oldest tale in Japan.

Its implied that Byakugan that's wielded by a super bullshit character, can even see through people's mind and shit at the end of the episode I guess.

Maybe that's fitting, the theme with the Byakugan is seeing shit, or seeing through shit.

no

>it's implied that Byakugan that's wielded by a super bullshit character, can even see through people's mind and shit

It's funny that Hamura attempts to block it using his own Byakugan implying that he knows of the technique and how to counter it.

I'd love it if all the new asspulled powers for the Byakugan were actually visually-related things and not shooting black fire, teleporting or summoning neon chakra skeleton mechs.

Its like, get out of my head Charles.

You just have to send out Byakugan waves to negate her Byakugan waves and shit.

feel sorry for the guy that had to fuck her.

this guy?

I wouldn't worry too much, the random jackpots you get from Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan probably only happened because they stem from the Shinju.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

tes. must have been exhausting.

she was his concubine

Very. What part of Kaguya isn't moe? Only the most beta of males wouldn't fuck Kaguya.

is something you arbitrarily decided

That's why there's a "probably" in there.

all these prophecy and bullshit looks god damn awful.
story really went to shit after pain arc didnt it?

>uses worth salty
and you are any better how? manchild?
If you support sasusaku then you support domestic violence.
If you support naruhina then you support the nature of trophy husband/wife.

was she a good mother?

she try to kill her kids

she had her reasons.

Well memed my friends.

Well memed my friend.

Oh is the anime still running? I never bothered with it since too many episodes, I just assumed it finished with the manga. Where is the anime at right now?

Hagoromo was using Jutsu, something he claimed other people invented to fight with. Just another piece of evidence proving you cant trust anyone with a Sharingan.

>things don't go your way?
>BETTER DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD

nuruto in a nuthsell

how the fuck did that toad live for so fucking long? wasn't hagoromo like hundred thousand years ago from the current naruto timeline?

Doesn't everyones mom do that?

Kaguya captured Naruto and Sasuke and is crying, then it went into a flashback about Hagoromo and Hamura's childhood.

He's a magic frog, but I guess it's because he's been butt chugging nature energy all day erry day.

Eh, the village era only began like 60-80 years ago. Then before that was the warring states era, then probably a thousand or two years ago space MILF showed up and everything happened.

It was 1 I'm sure

fuck off borutards

Zetsu already confirmed that it's only been a thousand years in the manga.

>He was first mentioned like 30 chapters before the series ended
Not really, he was only first mentioned only like 30 chapters before the series ended, yada-yada'd in Hagoromo's story about Indra and Ashura. His only purpose in life was to be asspulled to make Hinata a special snowflake in the romantic movie.

Besides, anime making up shit about ninja God is a completely different thing from adding irrelevant characters at the last minute just so SP has it easier to lead into the epilogue movies.

Guys, I think I'm in love with Kaguya. I'm not even into girls, but this damn alien bitch is just beautiful

What do you think Tenji and her bed times and babies making times are like ? And since she's his concubines, does that means he had other wives as well ?

She is also the reason the ending of Naruto was so terrible.

Her being an alien is the icing on the cake.