Who else is former Trump supporter, now Never Trump here? I finally realized how racist and sexist he is...

Who else is former Trump supporter, now Never Trump here? I finally realized how racist and sexist he is. He is destroying our country currently because he's incompetent buffoon

Yeah I agree OP, he's a loser

Pretty much

>>He is destroying our country currently because he's incompetent buffoon
How retarded are you?

And finnish autism surges again

Fuck drumphhh, starting to wish I hadn't voted for him now

>Racists
>Sexist

You know how I know your a faggot?

NOT MY PRESIDENT

ALLAHU AKBAR

For me it was watching John Oliver lampoon Drumpf last night. It was as if the material was writing itself. Joke after joke had Blumpft as the punchline, and every single one of them landed like Frasier raining punches down on Ali.
The shame was too much, that moment was rock bottom for me.
I threw away my green MAGA hat.
I ripped out my yard signs.
I spent two hours scraping the trump bumper stickers off my car
I cancelled my monthly donation to Floompf's 2020 re-election campaign
And to cap it all off I burned my green card
I'm through with him for real this time!
FUCK YOU DRUMPFT, YOU DIDN'T BUILD THIS COUNTRY ALONE!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting OP

>Watching John Oliver

What a fag.
Oliver is literal satire.

do you ever take a day off

>t. shill
>>>/oven/

Really nigger? At least fucking change IP or some shit if you want to do stupid shit like this.

Me too
I want to change my vote to Hillary

>I finally realized how racist and sexist he is.

I am a former Trump supporter because I think he is not racist and sexist enough.

ikr, hes fucking our country over so badly.

I voted for the darn man, boy am I pissed of what the fella done
Or shan't I say what the darn fella ain't done

fucking this, I'm ashamed, ashamed because I voted a racist pedophile loser fag into office.

Same
He's a fucking kike!
Fuck that neocon jew

you're so smart my dudes, we should have voted for hillary.

this, i love you, user.

I was hoping for him to like at least legalize weed, dude
Instead we got like *cough* Hitler 2.0, man

why cant my son be more like you?

/thread

He's a traitor!
A Muslim apologist
Mother evropa will never forgive him

Is this fucking satire or are you really this stupid?

agree so much.

Darn tooting Hillary would have been better, gosh darn it
Reagan would have voted for her

samefagging when everyone can see your ID. retardation or comedic genius?

>our country
Faggot

what are you talking about drumpfturd?

fpbp

>what is a joke?

amerifats really are fucking stupid

and seriously guys, we cannot let Tumpf get the nuclear codes

>Floompfs

Kek

>American's can't understand satire and sarcasm

kek replying to your own thread

whats even funnier is the fact that everyone can see that hes not even american. fucking gold.

I agree user, we really need to get him impeached somehow for his anti-islam views

theres like two possibillities.

>babbys first shill
>they realize newfags dont check id

yeah men I regret voting for him.

Trump is not my president

Drumpf BTFO

EFVERYONE IS A FUCKING IDIOT
OH MY FUCKING GOD
YOU ARE SOO FUCKING STUPID OP
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER RUNNERING FOR PRESIDENT
EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

>ITT: people too dumb to recognize ironic shitposting
This board has really gone downhill

I knew it was a shill from the jpeg. Just came here to confirm, wasnt disapointed.

Is this the so called shill AI?

butthurt am*ricans lmao

yeah forget my last post guys, it was my brazillian room mate (im doing a year abroad in Brazil, i am half american half Portuguese)

anyway he lurks pol all the time and just showed me this website. i actually agree with the OP Dump is just a racist Cheetocrisp.......like his hands ands dick im joing BLM when i get home and im going to sneak Raul across the border. he says "if they wont call me white ill make them all as black as me".....idk what hes on about but its pretty scary.

Fellow kekistabis I used to support flimpfhhf but he stepped over the line when he made it illegal to be white

I actually reverse image searched the OP because I was convinced it was a photoshop and we were just memeing about shit like that cause I mean honestly DRUMPFFFF 2 SKEWPSSSS pretty funny caricature right?

wow.

just fucking wow.

>we're only pretending to be retarded

If my butt hurts I can pay a Mexican five cents an hour to massage it out for me.
I'm good bro.

DRLUMNPFLT

former trump voter here

WTF I hate trump now

i now realize only rural and suburban retards voted for DRRUMPFSHITLER

but seriously we cant let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

Lol I'm just glad Shillary didn't won thou! Am I right bois? xD

Why are yuros samefagging so hard on a board with ID's what did they mean by this.

He was good in mock the week season 1 and 2.
I tried to watch his show (first 2 minutes anyway) once it was terrible.

Why can't my wife's son be more liek you?

Hello ShareBlue! I thought you guys gave up already? Shill on, faggots.

Saged, reported and hidden.

Lol haha people on this board didn't even vote for Trump. Literal mouth breathers did. It was just the flavour of the month

ShareBlue, go the fuck away

I'm a shamed of op. There are a lot of proper people here who would have voted for Trump

why does everyone fall for this bait? Sup Forums really is more autistic than the other boards

there are no proper fins

Agreed. And here's my additional rant - Sup Forums doesn't contextualize anything. It's either blue or red (pill).

If we were smarter Drumpf would be throwing back black pills and none of this work with the dems garbage would have been on the table. Ever.

He would have been truly based.

But you guessed it. It's too late now. We only have ourselves to blame Sup Forums.

And for the love of god retire that shit 4d chess meme. The dems are still laughing at us for believing in Disneyworld magic.

I told my 8yr old Mexican wife's son that grooomfph was going to send a death squad to our commune and personally throw him over the border onto a cactus. He started crying and literally shaking.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID DRUMPH

this gave me 2016 feels, thx shillbro

Haha now that you said it like that i actually love amnesty and Zionists. Can't wait till Trump nukes those sandniggers because I'm redpilled as fuck and Iran is the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism! Yup! Trump said so himself, losers.

Death to Assad and may Jewish Hegemony prosper! MAGA

Fucken this. I love based black men and multiculturalism! Don't forget to condemn white nationalism hatred when you see it my fellow magapedes as we are all one race; the human race. We cannot let these nazis ruin all of (((our))) efforts!

I agree. Stay frosty my fellow pedes.

MAGA FOREVER

Top kek you guys are FUCKEN BASED.

>Its a false flag thread
>Sup Forums falls for it
Every time.

Yeah man its pathetic.

THIS!
So what if Assad gasses children?
That just means that BASED Syrian men will flee to Europe and breed small Assadpedes with the local women!

THIS!
I read all the reports from CNN (which is very fake news btw) about how Assad gassed them and now I'm redpilled as fuck xDD

God bless America for destabilizing the middle east and removing Gaddafi and installing a puppet regime that allows migrants to flow out through libya! Fucken based.

we can see your id newfag

hmmmm, this sounds familiar, OP

>fpbp

Hallo beutiful. Show vagene and bob

THE GREATEST KEK OF MY LIFE

Who gives a shit what you think?

Is this the same finn who bosts that blacked slut???

Man are they double jewing this talking point... saw an interview of a total Freemason-ish Glenn beck looking RINO this morning.. he was yammering on about turning on trump...

We can see through you fake RINOs

If you didn't realize that in the beginning you're an idiot. I still support him over any liberals right now

lol you're someone who never supported trump in the first place and are trying to convince people to abandon him by pretending you did

nice try (((fellow finlandese)))

Classic Sup Forums right here.
Low effort troll shipost. Dozens of replies taking the obvious bait.

> Randon john oliver picture that anyone can dig up on google images

> The troll lives in Finland. Not America.

> Two low effort unoriginal sentences about Trump that we've all heard a zillion times. Racist, buffon, sexist.

So what do the absolute retards on pol do? They take the bait instead of simply ignoring it and moving on to another post.
When will you guys ever learn? It's fucking astounding. You ALWAYS fall for this stuff.

I dont know a single Trump supporter who stopped liking Trump over alleged racism and sexism

Most of the fallen flock have other reasons for it that actually reflect on his deeds, not his personality

trump

donald trump

i mean really

quality

Nobody, they do not exist. There has never been and never will be a former Trump supporter.

Pathetic, transparent, and ineffective. Give up shill.