Redpill me on the Islamic Golden Age - was it a real thing, or just a meme perpetuated by leftists...

Redpill me on the Islamic Golden Age - was it a real thing, or just a meme perpetuated by leftists, white nationalists and other muslim apologists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/slavery.aspx
muslimheritage.com/article/ottoman-contributions-science-and-technology
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
youtube.com/watch?v=uU0DNCV22dU
pk.undp.org/content/pakistan/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2016/06/20/pakistan-s-new-poverty-index-reveals-that-4-out-of-10-pakistanis-live-in-multidimensional-poverty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

First time poster here faggots, the islamic golden age is all bullshit, no muslims discovered or created anything without foreign help, it is well documented that Christian Assyrians and Chaldeans were leaders and elders in the "house of wisdom", also the kings personal physicians were also Christian Chaldeans or Assyrians.

The Byzantine and Sassanid Empires fought one another in a struggle to the death that lasted for 20 years and wiped both empires' generation of adult men when Mohammed and his band of retarded fucks rolled on and took the ruins. Muslims credit this to God giving the Muslims divine war-winning powers which fucked over their entire ideology when they picked a fight with the Mongols in the 1230s, who proceeded to brutalize their entire civilization so hard that the Arabs only got self-determination in 1914 when the Allies handed it to them; their only conclusion was that God didn't think they were pious enough to deserve help.

The 'Islamic Golden Age' is the span of time when they were plundering the dogma of better eras and not infused with terror from the Khan

It seems that when you are weak, Allah gives you to the Muslims. Would you agree?

i confirm this

Only Sup Forums retards ouright deny it. On the other the hands equating modern Islam with it is just as retarded. Islam is far more backwards today than it was 1000 years ago.
Case in point.
>Islam is built on the ruins of Byzantium
>Western civilization isn't built on the ruins of Rome which it plundered (Or stolen tech from Islam itself and China)
Its fucking pathetic

"i'll show you qadr'allah"

love me some mongols

what tech was stolen from islam?goat fucking kneepads?the child "friendly" leash?

The only thing they did was preserve the works of Aristotle and other Greeks. Those things were already preserved in...The Eastern Roman Empire, which they destroyed.

Algebra, Numericals, Astronomy, Geometry, Optics, Hospitals, Paper construction methods, presevring and translating dozens of ancient works from Greece. Literally just skimming through from the wiki page linked.

Again, you're equating modern day goat fuckers with the high point of a civilisation.

Those were chaldean and assyrian discoveries you fucking shill, theres documented cases of Assyrians translating Syriac and Assyrian texts into arabic so these backward apes would understand

And Greek texts

Fuck it, call me a Muslim apologist. pol would have to be willfully insane to claim the Islamic Golden Age never happened.

In 762, Baghdad was founded by the Abbasids at the heart of their empire. Built on the banks of the Tigris River, Baghdad became the largest city on Earth at the time and served as a center for trade between Africa and Asia. This allows the Abbasid to generate great wealth in taxes and act as patrons for the arts.

In 786, Harun al-Rashid, the fifth Abbasid Caliph, began the original House of Wisdom in Baghdad by collecting works from Greece. This begins the Translation Movement, thanks to al-Rashid's support, in which works are collected from classical periods and translated into Arabic. The movement initially focuses on medicine, mathematics, and astronomy, but others, particularly philosophy, follow.

In 830, Muhammad bin Musa al-Kwarizmi publishes The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing - ie. he fucking founds algebra. This revolutionizes mathematics, which has previously been based solely on geometry.

850: After translating Nicomachus of Gerasa's Arithmetic, Thabit ibn Qurra makes groundbreaking discoveries in algebra and geometry. He is one of the first reformers of the Ptolemaic system, and in mechanics he is the founder of statics, the analysis of force and torque.

Then Muhammad ibn Zkariya Al-Razi discovers alcohol and sulfuric acid, and writes about how to diagnose and treat smallpox.

Then comes Abu Ali al-Hussain ibn Sina, who Westerners call Avicenna, the "Father of Modern Medicine." He writes The Book of Healing and The Canon of Medicine, which is an overview of all aspects of medicinal knowledge. He recognizes the cure for tuberculosis, and also contributes to astronomy, alchemy, geography, psychology, theology, mathematics, and poetry.

I'd go on with the founder of sociology (Ibn Khaldun) or Ismail al-Jazari who invented fucking ROBOTS in 1206, but you get the idea

I like how you avoid mentioning the Fourth Crusade and the Sacking of Constantinople.

Deus Vult.

Numericals and paper were both stolen by Arabs from China. The entire "Islamic Golden Age" is literally just Arabs ascending from sand fuckers to the level of Europe at the time.

Islamic golden age is real, Arabs were strong in military and trade so they can patronize Persian and Jews in science

Typical leaf hypocrisy

This is downright embarrassing.

Arab Muslims transmitted Indian and Babylonian culture and saved some Greek works, BUT DID NOT INVENT ANYTHING.

They didn't invent algebra and calculus, that was the Indians.

They didn't invent "fucking ROBOTS" in 1206 - that's a new fantasy.

Arabs are inbred, low-IQ dolts who stole everything from other cultures.

Nobody is calling you an apologist, just a goatfucker who lies for Islam.

>They didn't do this
>They didn't do that

Where's your proof? Post evidence to support your claims.

>flag
OMG POLAND
Who did this to you!?

It's pretty much accepted scientific fact. There are numerous discoveries that are still relevant made by Arabs and Persians from the time. No major scientist had come forward to debunk it, because it can't be debunked, there's just too much evidence.
This

This also.
Pol has really lost sense of objectivity or rationality when it comes to Islam. Ironic, since that's what they accuse Islam of. Not that pol has ever been known for being rational or objective anyway.

Some of it's true, but the biggest myth is "Muslims created modern mathematical systems". The hexadecimal system was created by the Hindus, and while there were some advances made in the Arab world, they were almost all made pre-Islam. A lot of people forget that Islam is relatively young.

decimal*
Was trying to type something else, and forgot to change it back after I was done.

>expecting a Zionist-manipulated board to be objective when talking about Arabs

I really was a moron

Copernicus disproved the Ptolemaic system, and his conclusion was based on a hypotheses made by early Greek academics which was rejected at the time.

islam had very little to do with any of minor accomplishments of arabs.

The Manhattan Project took place in a predominately Christian country, but you wouldn't call it an accomplishment of the Christian faith.

You also forgot slavery

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/slavery.aspx

>islam had very little to do with any of minor accomplishments of arabs.
>The Manhattan Project took place in a predominately Christian country, but you wouldn't call it an accomplishment of the Christian faith.

America was never a theocratic nation, beholden to religious laws. The Abbasid Caliphate was, however.

>You also forgot slavery
What does the institution of slavery have to do with advancements in the arts and sciences?

slavery is integral to and indivisible from islam
slavery is mentioned several times in the quran
the NECESSARY pursuit and advancement of the arts and sciences is not mentioned even once

what proof do you have that it was SPECIFICALLY the theocratic nature of the abbasid caliphate that promoted the arts and sciences?

>This
If it wasn't for the Islamic golden age, Europe would be still in the dark ages.

Are you denying that islam is build on the ruins of the Christian faith?

correction
...on the Christian faith which IT uprooted from Byzantium?

>Butt hurt Ameritard can't handle the fact that his country wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for the Arabs.

Only people with burger education would deny the importance of the Islamic golden age.

see

the ottoman contributions to science - over the course of 600 years - can fit to a 5 page pamphlet.

muslimheritage.com/article/ottoman-contributions-science-and-technology

yet the author of the above link states:

>Ottoman contributions to Science and Technology during a six hundred year rule over a huge domain are beyond measure.

why do muslims suck dicks so hard at science?

I think its the goat fucking.

They're not from islam, and it's so depressing to see your shilling taking place under my flag. Only Muslims and Leftists believe this bullshit because the truth would destroy their narratives. Islam is a modern cult that came and crushed all the diversity and beauty of the East, it tried that shit in Europe too, you failed, and now you're back with the begging bowl and bombs, hiding behind the skirts of Leftists.

A golden age to Europeans, Persians, Chinese, Indians etc is a culture of invention, arts, beauty, creativity, new theories and discoveries, exploration, but to Islamists and their cock holsters, it's literally just appropriating the works of better men while denying any negative consequences of Islam, such as slavery and conquest. Even we don't deny we shattered the tribes of America or the Indian culture in our Golden Age.

Can some history fag drop the red pills? I mean look at these shills, pisslam invented fucking robots? Give me a break.

It was never necessary or compulsory to own slaves, and manumission was considered a charitable act

>what proof do you have that it was SPECIFICALLY the theocratic nature of the abbasid caliphate that promoted the arts and sciences?
The quran itself promotes the pursuit of knowledge. The very first ayah to be revealed was an order for Muhammad to read.

The golden age occurred well before Constantinople was conquered by the Ottomans.

There is some about the "golden age" there.

>literally no one could figure out algebra if sandniggers didn't

Imagine being this much of a cuck retard

Algebra is babyshit

Complete bullshit.

>muh halugu khan destroyd pisslam.

The mongols sent a dozen non shitskin peoples into flight and their ok tier today.

Just more liberal mussie cocksucking.

Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Other Muslims are restricted to four wives, but they may also have sex with any number of slaves, following the example of their prophet.
Quran (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Quran (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, sex slavery must be very important to him. He was relatively reticent on matters of human compassion and love.

Quran (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Quran (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

Quran (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

Quran (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans are not created equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man).

meme
it just means pre Ghengis mudshit world

Quran (16:75) - "Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means;) praise be to Allah.' Yet another confirmation that the slave is is not equal to the master. In this case, it is plain that the slave owes his status to Allah's will. (According to 16:71, the owner should be careful about insulting Allah by bestowing Allah's gifts on slaves - those whom the god of Islam has not favored).

>an order for Muhammad to read

but that nigger was an illiterate goat fucker
did he actually learn to read?

>The quran itself promotes the pursuit of knowledge
Hence the questions:
What is knowledge in Islam?
Is innovation halal?

Once you answer those question you will understand why Muslims are more known to burn books rather than write them.
« Nevertheless, when the muslims conquered Persia and took a countless quantity of books and scientific papers, Sa'd Ibn Abî Waqqâs wrote to 'Umar Ibn al-Khattâb to ask him orders regarding these writtings and their transfer to the Umma ? 'Umar answered : « Throw them in the sea. If their content shows a good way, Allah gave us a better one. If it shows the path of distraction, Allah forbidded us of it.
These books were therefore thrown in the water or burned, and that's how the Persian sciences were lost and never came to us.

— Ibn Khaldûn, The book of examples.

*Question is asked*
*Question is answered accurately*
>"Look at these shills, someone answer the question in a way I want to hear"

is every right-winger a cognitive dissonance machine

Spotted the Rizieq cocksucker.

>"i'll show you qadr'allah"
hehe
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
the mongols kinda had the humor we got up here clearly

everything you said about islam is true for western civilization. it is western civilization that destroyed all the various cultures of europe and now it is bringing that filth to the rest of the world. it was not islam that destoyed our culture and identity. it is western civilization that is destroying our culture and identity. it is the cult of the nation and the nation state church, that crusades the western religion upon us, that is wiping out what we are and have been.

what you accuse islam of being is what western civilization is and what you accuse the muslims of doing and having done and wanting to do is what you are doing and have done and want to do. you are parasite cannibal species projecting what you are onto islam.

monkey, there was no church of islam that sent out armies of islam to force people to become muslims and destroy their identities and cultures and histories. that is what you are doing as we speak. you have been waging this war on all humanity for over 500 years, ever since you escaped the quarantine of Europe.

the end of your race only comes nearer and nearer. you should have waged war like men with naked intentions and naked aggression, but instaed you show the worth of your blood line and wage war like conmen. you are a race of women playing at being men. a race of conmen playing at being martial conquerors.

This post brought to you by Western Civilization.

>written in English, using Western tech

Go fuck a goat, or poo in the street, pajeet.

precisely monkey, the fact that i write in english language and on the internet is proof that you must be punished. for everything you have done there will be a payment. Vengence is god.

baboon you speak as if i could not have said what i did without using your language? do you think that my language is a incapable of expressing such thoughts ? baboon my language is like the sun and your are pond scum. the things of nobility and honor and truth that can be expressed in my langauge are impossible to say in the slave race english. the fact that you have taken advantage of our generosity, hospitality and trusting nature to impose on us your lying conmen degenarate language is also a thing we will avenge.

look how proud you are of what you done with you treachery and deception. this is the way of your race. if you have earned this power through naked aggression and naked intention you would still have a point. but you use the humanity of the savage as a weapon of war against him and then boast about what you have accomplished. you are a race of hyper kikes and hyper gypsies. you blood belongs on the lowest level in the hierarchy of races.

you must really love india then
are you aware that you're from a non-country, and you literally indian?

there is no such thing as an indian baboon. harami kuti kay pillay, india is precisely the falsely created british identity that i was talking about. the fact that you would bring this out and try to impose it upon me is further proof that what i was saying is true. the very word india itself is english. how could i be indian if the very word does not belong to my people. the people living in india are as much indian as the native america were indians.

you are the parasite scum that crate fake identities and lying histories so that you could impose your slave race religion upon humanity. there was no nation state or anything called india before the anglo saxon race invented that name and the idea of such a people. that is precisely the kind of lies i was referering. and you just repeated them. it is a thinkg born of your blood line monkey. you cant help your self. it is not born of your conscious mind. you are moved by your very bones to behave in this parasite cannibal way. you and your pet project of "india" will meet the same fate, along with the ganga deshu baboons that have been your allies in all this.

I'm sorry, what? No Muslim armys invading europe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

That is literally ONE battle of ONE war that is just that.

>are you aware that you're from a non-country,

we do not have nations, ethnicity or countries. we are not humanoid cattle, like the european scum. we are sovereign men with will and mind, fucking baboon. the fact that you would even attempt to use such catagories upon me is very much in keeping with your behavior over the last 500 years. try as you might baboon we will be a bred into cattle, like your masters did to you.

>141755361

Their so called scientists were Persian, Turkish, and Jewish. None of them were Arab.

what the fuck are you talking about ? i never said anything about "no muslim army invading europe".

even this phrase "muslim army" is a play on words that you race of conmen play. just because an army is mostly or wholly composed of muslims does not mean that it wages war because of islam. you only play games with words and context. when the mongols did what they do you did not blame their religion for it but when some mongols convert to islam and do the same thing as their non-muslim ancestors you blame islam for it. this is the conman logic that you repeat over and over again with the huns and the turks as well.

your maddness is fully revealed when it comes to islam because islam is the opposite of western civilization. when islam is compared to the west you have no choice but to furiously project everything you are on muslims and everything western civilization is on islam.

when a western army goes out to wage war on others it does so in the name of its "civilization", what ever that may men at any given time. so you project the same upon muslims. you claim that just because there is an army of muslims therefore everything they do is caused by islam. this is born of pure madness. there is no cause and effect in your understanding of reality. this is because you do not believe that truth even exists. you are literally mad.

the reason why western armies always wage aggresive war in the name of their way of life is because the western way of life is slavery of the master and by imposing this way of life on others and converting them the western man seeks to make more slaves for the master. in this way his share of the master's profits also benefits.

islam is not slavery of the master. islam provides no mechanism to enslave others by converting them to islam. on the contrary, islam says that all muslims are equal and that muslims must only bow to allah and not to any man. and also that muslims must fight against oppressors. (cont)

(cont)
have you ever wondered that why is it that whenever you masters seek to enslave others they do so by imposing the same organization and institutions and morality that exists in your land. take a look at the nation states and the bank the rule of law and the law of land that exist everywhere around the world. how do you think this came to be. why would your masters do this. could it be that your way of life is slavery of the master and that you are also nothing but slaves of your masters.

when people wage aggressive war they do so to take something from others. the western man seeks to take the very will of men from them. the fact that the western man accomplishes this by imposing and converting others is proof in itself that his way of life is to give up his will to his master. the fact that the western man project this upon islam so that whenever there is an army of muslims he concludes that everything they do is caused by islam, is proof of the madness of the western man. there is cause and effect in anything the western man says, specially when it comes to islam. because the western man does not believe that truth even exists.

Sure. Just like Allah must love watching his insect slaves being carpet-bombed by the Russian air force.

>In 830, Muhammad bin Musa al-Kwarizmi publishes The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing - ie. he fucking founds algebra. This revolutionizes mathematics, which has previously been based solely on geometry.
>which has previously been based solely on geometry.
What the fuck are you talking about, you fuckwitted vacuumhead. The romans had invented and were using the quadrivium a hundred years before Mohamed, you piss-stain.
Astronomy
Music
Geometry
and
Arithmetic
So they could think mathematically about lots of things.

Islamic cunts are always trying to be clever in really fucking stupid ways.

white boys can't handle the truth,
it is really amusing to see them struggle with the fact that Muslims and Arabs helped advance human capabilities,and have the capability of being better than them
so they can keep living in a bubble lying to themselves.

You do realize that if we decided we didn't want to "play war" the United States or Russia could vaporize every Muslim nation on the planet in 10 minutes right?

It's ok Heimy; we really didn't mind stealing teaming up with the Brits to steal Palastine from the mindless sand niggers for you; let us know if you need any more free stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=uU0DNCV22dU

delusions is not reality. the conman cannot con the victim if he cannot win the trust of his victim. whatever power you have over us was earned through such cons. and even if your fantasy was reality and you could kill us like like you claim, we would still not stop trying to kill you all. we are not slave races. your delusions will not help you anglo. your words will not save you. the end of your race is coming. and you will use all you weapons and know the true power of them. the church of the west that you have created upon humanity will fall as soon as you unmask yourself. the last thing a conman wants to do is unmask himself without being able to kill all the witnesses. in this case the witnesses are the entire world.

pk.undp.org/content/pakistan/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2016/06/20/pakistan-s-new-poverty-index-reveals-that-4-out-of-10-pakistanis-live-in-multidimensional-poverty.html

Maybe you should stop being obsessed with online propaganda, war and destruction of others, and fight a war on poverty instead buddy.

Such projection.
The dumbest portion of humanity cannot win a war against the smartest. Surely even you can see that?
When it comes to open conflict between islam and the west (and it will, you've seen to that) we will simply bomb you into bloody rags from the safety of 20,000 ft while you wave your ak's ineffectually at the sky from the back of a pickup truck we gave you.
Get real.

we will, our dear puppets.

that poverty is caused by western culture exported to our lands. it is the western disease that is responsible for it. the only way to end this poverty is the kill the parasite species that propagates this filth. i am working towards fighting all kinds of oppression upon us. it is only your conman mind that seeks to waste my effots in the wrong place that you are pretednign that the poverty is some kind of organic thingof our culture. monkey, you western fulth only know slavery, suffering, disease, famine and plague. you have brought this culture to us and wrecked our societies and now you blame our culture of being the one that has done this. you even go so far as to blame us trying to do to you what you have done to us. when the nation state is shattered and the parasite fangs of the banks are removed from our bodies, we will quickly regain what is our blood nature and you will quickly lose the power you have gained by feeding upon us. then we will see where you stand in relation to us.

it is you who projects baboon. you are indeed the dumbest mother fuckers to ever live. you wage war by playing on trusting nature and humanity of the savage and then boast about how you have the upper hand. monkey, the one who wages war by removing all distinction between war and peasce, laves no room for failure. no honorable man would give trust ot hte one who uses trust a shis primary weapon of war agiansat his victim. there can be no peace without trust, specially with the one who does not believe that peace even exists. it is you who has left noroom for failure. for you there is now either success or annihilation. that is the end to the path that you have chosen. you are truly the dumbest mother fuckers.

it is not your bombers but the paper of your banks and the paper of your nation state bureaucracy that has made us weak. aircraft cannot fly forever and need to land somewhere. it is you who is too fucking dumb to understand how cause and effect works.

you remove weapons of fire and steel from the battle field and wage war in civil life by forging weapons out of matters of human relations and using those weapons in matters of day to day life. you turn the civil life into a battlefield. in this way you hope that your victim will never figure out that a war is being waged much less who is the one waging the war upon him. and when some of us see the war and fight against you, you accuse us of being the aggressors. you have removed all distinction between war and peace and made sure that the only end is annihilation.

once we have shattered the chains that you put on us, as we slept, we will show you the true worth of your air power as well. the bombers that flay long range and easy to shoot down and the aircraft that can defend against missiles are too short range to be a threat to mobile ground army. your days are coming. you have lied the same lies so many times that you have started believing in them yourselves.

It's true. However Persians contributed the most. And Arabs are appropriated the persian accomplishments, because those persians were muslim.

tl:dr