*destroys your faith in God*

*destroys your faith in God*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpgBkpb7xlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tfw Not needing youtubing faggots to tell me how to think. Fuck off fag.

why was this guy anti-trump again?

he hates popular things

You know I enjoy his normal videos but every time he talks about Trump it's like Trump fucked his mother in front of him and then shot her in the head

he's a physicist irl and scientists tend to be more liberal than conservative (somewhat mixed)

once he finished with 'why people laugh at creationists' and moved on to gamer gate it was all over for him.

*destroys turtlenecks*

Seeing that most atheists are ugly and asocial strengthens my faith in God.

Literally who?

Literally what?

*never touches a boob*

*puts hand in electron beam*

he call himself pussyfoot or something like that?

>50 pounds later

>physicist

tfw a physicist has to argue with creationists on youtube to make a living, rather than advancing himself in his field.

He saw Trump as anti-science and is a scientist himself.

>one tortoise shell later

this. and justifiably so.
trump dislikes experts for whatever reason.

i was under the impression his career was basically ended by feminazi drama. he kind of pulled a milo, he had questioned the logic of the commie pc rhetoric and basically had no choice but to go all the way with it at that point.

You can't destroy what was never there (my faith).

Checkmate ahtiessts

>Trump hates scientists
>uncle was a physicist whom he speaks very highly of

Isn't it just climate science trump has a problem with? You know, the people who make predictions all the time that never come true...

I thought Atheism wasn't a thing anymore since Peterson cleaned his room with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=SpgBkpb7xlU

watch him get destroyed in a debate against a christian lol

i could mentally destroy him in 10 seconds...

3:15 or so

this guy is a fucking retard, debating flat earthers and creationists doesn't make you an intellectual

It doesn't help that scientists literally can't beat creationism in an honest debate. The best they can muster is 'we don't know how this happened' if they're being intellectually honest.

Science is in a fucking sad state now that it's trying to be a competitor to religion instead of an amplifier of it.

cause any rational person is
doesn't explain why this edgy fedora hates trump tho

same reason as for his brexit fit hes a leech who profits off of open borders and as a childless autist he doesnt care about the future

Never go to the Bible Belt if you want to believe that Christians aren't just as physically revolting.

It's not that easy to have a rational discussion with a person who believe that the earth was created 6000 years ago and that humans lived with dinosaurs desu.

I denounced the Christian faith and all religion in general, when I was 12, when I watched Oedipus at Colonus in the ancient theatre of Epidaurus. That was decades ago.
Then I learnt about the YouTube atheists and their drama.
I now strongly believe that the existence of YouTube atheists coupled with the non existence of deities should strengthen our ties to traditional Christianity.

*loses funding*

Yeah but it's not like the scientific explanation is much more plausible at face value. Everything explodes into being and we came from goo. None of that is observed and we can't actually observe it because it occurs on too long of a time frame. Wow that's brilliant.

>denounced
renounced*

*rebuilds your faith in God again*

Pen looks like this nowadays

>be Tf00t
>over 45 year old
>total nerd
>manchild
>no wife
>no children
>makes video of playing with toys

>looks at pic related
Well, what now, atheists?

AIDS dietary plan baby

turbo autismo , I wonder why people like him just don't kill themself

Looking at that guy's face destroys my faith in God quicker than any argument can

Just because this faggot is smart doesnt mean he isnt still a libtard jew puppet

*Destroys your father*

This cuck that's glad to piss off his audience to purify his fanbase?

I will never iisten to a man whose neck is the same width as his head

What kind of loving God would curse a man with a neck like that?

my man

Yeah because the gaytheist debating them is a retard

He is not a physicist, he is a chemist that gets his funding from the European Union. Most of this kind of research is a complete theoretical circle jerk. It's even worse in my field of research, hence why I went out into private R&D where things actually get done and made. He is essentially a glorified welfare recipient.

ITT

nu-pol attacking a rationalist, literal-scientist, promoter of science and rational thinking, anti-feminist and anti-sjw white male of anglo stock because he is not in your kekistani movement.

but circle-jerk research is the best kinda of research... it pays off eventually. We're still finding new uses for math that was developed in the 1700s man

*destroys the credibility of atheists*

Natural selection gave him a thigh for a neck, bad teeth, hair and skin. Even a god wouldn't be that cruel.

He was also against brexit because "I would need a passport to work in Europe". He also "debunks" things by putting in minimal effort and concludes "because I can do it on a table top with low quality equipment in uncontrolled condition it's false". To put it bluntly, he's a hack.

Wew
Thunderf00t is alt-right kekistani tier

His video on Brexit was atrocious he literally said "I really dislike the EU but really no Brexit please "
Also: isn't YouTube his main source of income right now?