Left, middle or right, Sup Forums?

Left, middle or right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuga.yshi.org/data/10501d6efd695fbe7d091a3157a1065c.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right is right.

Reina > Mai > Koito

This one.

someone spoon feed me please, what is happening here?

Can I kill myself and land in a better anime instead?

Coitus > Reina > Mai

How did the show end? I got way too bored at the episode with loli dream land or whatever. Did some huge twist or exciting plot point happen?

The only correct choice.

i pick the top middle on with blue eyes

MC's mum comes back but isn't MC's mum its really the big bad in a MC's mum disguise. Then she gets defeated.

I want to bury my face in Mai's thighs and never come out.

loli

I dont even want to fuck her. I just want to marry her and watch her struggle to be a proper housewife

Three sexy girls are rubbing their bodies all over the boy they like

What's not to understand?

Jesus, so it´s a snore-fest right to the end.

I liked this special

>HONEY! I'M HOME!

As are most kyoani shows.

Is this an OVA that came out?
I'm debating if it's worth watching.

It actually gets better right after that episode. 7-13 are the best episodes in the series.

>It's not a harem when Kyoani makes it.jpg

SUPER INTERESTING

>it's a harem because MC had a fantasy in 3 minute special.jpg

Isn't Riena a dyke?

I don't remember this, is it BD extra?

Mai is the only option.

Wait, is this from an OVA or something? I don't recall this scene

>implying it's not the most memorable part of the show

The headphones are a battery pack!

It has been confirmed in the show that Ruru is the perfect girl to his imagination.

Give us the boy

>MASTAH!

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

I wanna cuddle with Koito!

middle is magnificent.

>picking the wallpaper covering haru
Come on, you've got two great girls at his side.

Left.

>Koito
>great girl

Kek

My sight went from Koito's face to Mai's sideboob getting fucked to Reina's garter straps.

What does this say about me?

Well yeah, she obviously is. I guess I can understand the appeal of a bland yamato nadeshiko even if I don't like it though.

>grabbing Mai's tits
>grabbing Reina's ass

You have a penis

I LOVE COITUS-SAN

Middle because I like babydolls and garters, and I'm limited to those three. They are all shit otherwise.

You say that but would you drink tea made from her bath water like MC does?

>drink tea made from her bath water

what the fuck

so where does one go to find this special? Been looking everywhere, cant find it.

Well that's one special down

Are your bodies ready for the next one?

Reina makes me diamonds. Just fapped to her.

You haven't been looking hard enough.
Your hint is that it's a picture drama.

>blond
>dumb
>tsundere
>big boobs
>thick thighs
>skin cancer all over her body
>athletic and acts strong, probably thinks that she "don't need no man"
>most likely to end a relationship in divorce AFTER you already have kids with her
Personally, I always thought that Mai had kind of a trashy character design and personality.

Koito just has a shitty personality. Who would ever want to be friends with cunt like her? Seriously, just try to imagine if someone you knew acted like her. If she were a male, you'd punch him in the face on a daily basis. Also, she's a shitty singer with no concept of pitch.

Reina is a great character, though. She's perfect waifu material and just nice to look at.
>very pure, but has great body
>cutest girl of the year
>still capable of blushing
(not a total cumslut who can take twenty dicks before breakfast like the other girls in the anime)
>curious about the opposite sex, but not too outgoing, still shy
>mostly dere, except when her purity is threatened
>loves her onee-sama
>loves her onii-san
>great at licking fingers

Dear lord

The one with the penis

>those garter belts
Why is Reina so perfect?

middle

>that all-around softness from her soft-looking outfit to her soft-looking self

koito is the softest

Reina isn't a character though, she has no personality and is pretty much a one-use onahole.

pls tell me where this is from I can't find nothin

I thought this was somebody's edit, but turns out those are actual screencaps from the official CM. What do you think the chances are that they'll actually air it without the censorship, though? It's Kyoani, so I'm going to go with zero percent.

They're wearing bathing suits.

Those would have to be some pretty skimpy swimsuits bro

Middle, especially in his puppy suit.

Yeah look at this snorefest
sakuga.yshi.org/data/10501d6efd695fbe7d091a3157a1065c.mp4
It's like you WANT to dislike KyoAni, judging a show from an user's half-assed summary.

I want a pet koito ;_;

I think you're misunderstanding something here. The censors there are the phantoms. It's not censored for the CM, that's the final version.

If KyoAni ever does nipples again I'd prefer it to be for a more serious story and have it be casual.

>dumb
>tsundere

She isn't dumb or tsundere.

>blond
>big boobs
>thick thighs
>athletic and strong

And this is bad? Your taste is pure shit.

>probably thinks that she "don't need no man"

You missed the fact that she totally wouldn't mind to marry Haruhiko?

>most likely to end a relationship in divorce AFTER you already have kids with her

A strong girl isn't the kind of girl to just leave her husband unless her husband is an absolute peace of shit. Since you have that idea of her, I guess that speaks miles of you.

>It's not censored for the CM, that's the final version.
Yeah.... I know, bro. That was my point in >The censors there are the phantoms.
But they're still censors. To someone who hasn't watched it yet, they appear to be the same thing.

Wow, you're deluded. Let me guess, you never met a feminist in real life and your parents are still together, happily ever after? Sorry to shatter your happy-go-lucky conception of reality, but everything I wrote is absolutely true. Women like that make for shitty wife material.

From your post it seemed like you thought the censors were just for the CM, because you thought it releasing uncensored was an option.

Well, why the hell wouldn't that be a logical possibility, seeing a censored CM which might be shown in a SFW venue, like broadcast television. I recognize that since it's Kyoani, there's no chance of that actually happening, but when someone sees a bluray special, and it has censor bars, a logical conclusion is that the censor bars won't be there on the final version.

>Mai
>Feminist

You are stupid.

Reina is a sheltered dumb moeblob who probably needs help getting her ass wiped.
It's pretty obvious why Koito and Mai are better choices, both are strong and reliable and also independent.

Seriously, dude?

>is physically strong enough to beat the feminized Haruhiko in a fistfight
>believes that she is 100% the same as a male, except for an accident of genetics that gave her a vagina
>insists on special treatment despite believing she's basically a male with a vagina
>is verbally and physically abusive to males who try to assert their masculinity

What part of that doesn't scream "feminist"?

>both are strong and reliable and also independent.
Then why the fuck would they want you as their boyfriend? All you've explained is reasons why they will likely become sluts who fuck every black dick that comes their way, wait to get married until they're 35, have a kid with birth defects (likely autism), get a divorce, free money from her ex, retire early, and fuck more black dicks for the rest of their lives.

holy fuck i'm getting second hand embarrassment

Translation: "Somebody found a flaw with mai waifu, but because my attachment to her was visceral, purely following the twitches of my pee-pee and I never actually thought it through, I can not defend my own position and must admit that the man made some great points."

So basically you were hurt by a strong girl who left you because you're a weak bitch boy with a micropenis?
Sounds like you should take your frustrations to another board.

This must be bait. What made you think she thinks of herself as a male? Because she likes martial arts and sports? She hits Haruhiko because he is a fucking pervert, the anime doesn't properly convey this.

Also I guess by your retarded logic every strong willed, no-nonsense and hard working girl is a feminist, no wonder you like dormats like Reina.

Have you never met a feminist before? Never read about feminism? I'm just trying to understand where the communication breakdown is occurring because if you understood the deleterious effects of feminism on society, and how to recognize a feminist, then you would agree with me. Explain your disagreement (if you're even capable of higher level thinking skills like this without resorting to ad hominems and insults).

How is this girl? Google game me nothing

>look at all this shit I made up in order to prove my point!
You're more like a feminist than Mai is.

>reinafags

>ass not found

>all four of them thought they had a chance to be Haru's waifu and made a case to his mom for it