twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. We don't need anymore Whites shitting up the world with their major Wars

>white boi
>competing
pick one

Australia's last major war was the emu war though

Post Emu-War rape throphy

These fuckers come from the UK. War and colonialism

Dumb post. They include the chink and poo families who only have like 1 kid tops. Every poo and chink I know has 1 kid and in the very rare instance have 2. On the other hand every European and Aussie woman I see is always walking around with minimum of 3 kids so troll harder Hans

Give me more of this girl, I want to see her take some hard cock real rough or even touching her clit, y'know, not with that fucking bird next to her

SQUAWKED`

Still a fuckton more whites than 500 years ago.

Just pointing out the obvious for you since you missed it.

That woman is perfection. That is the best looking puss ever. Would impregnate over and over again.

They nerfed the baby bonus and welfare for young single mums. The days of 14 year old girls pushing their kid in a pram to centrelink while smoking a durrie are over.

How can whitey compete?

do you eat those fuckers?
what do they taste like
>inb4 chicken

Australian here.
It tastes like sweet revenge.

That woman is probably 70yo now old picture is old. Consumerism is why people don't have loads of children. Kids are expensive, can't buy the nee iShit device to compete with your friends if you need to feed a brood of children. Can't buy a house if you don't know how to fix it, or how to maintain the property, or know how to cook. Easier to move into an apartment building with a maintenance man and order takeout after a long days work. All that shit is expansive, can't take care of children if you can't take care of yourself, ya know.

I'm 33 and am one of a small handful of my peers that are married, own a business or gainfully employed, know how to maintain my home, vehicle and know how to keep/maintain a budget. Mostly everyone I know has never hunted or fished. They have no useful skills. Heh, at least they have the iPhone X and will talk about it all weekend on social media.

We're not animals

Why are you guys so scared of those things?
It's a fucking bird, just kick it and it'll run.

the white boi fears the big, strong emu

>It's a fucking bird, just kick it and it'll run.

Try this on a Cassowary and it will kick your ass.

That massive thigh gap makes me want to puke.

>That woman is probably 70yo now old picture is old.
I thought this was some hipster art project, it can't be that old honestly

The aussies you know must be bogans.

Good.

aryangoddess.org/video-look-what-you-made-us-do/

>it's only a fucking bird

Lol I bet you've never in your life encountered a wild animal. Humans are unfit to defend themselves against claws and fangs, any animal with some sharp ends will destroy you unless you are a fucking mma fighter or something