HxH

WAT?!

It just keeps getting better.

>WAT?!
Kill yourself.

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this fight at this point.

I just hope it finishes before Togashi decides it's time for another 10 month break.

Friendly reminder: hiatus will happen soon

what did togashi mean by this?
does he expect me to memorize his 20 rules for this one fight?

When did you start reading HxH? This shit started with the Chimera Ant Arc.

LAYER
UPON
LAYER

me either

I will wait for the 2029 anime

It feels good being a hisoka fag. Knowing he will inevitably win bc he's detrimental to the plot.

>bc he's detrimental to the plot

>detrimental

>zorro from the princess bride.png

>gay clown fags being this delusional

Chrollo has the upper hand by far. Hisoka is kill, son.

what's the strongest combo possible with existing hatsus that Lucifer can make utilizing sun and moon's permanent effect?

8/10 chapter

So I'm currently catching up and I have a question:
How the fuck is Chrollo doing this exactly? He's using Gallery Fake right? Shouldn't these clones in the audience look like corpses then? They just look like normal clones

>chrollofags being this delusional
Honestly how could you think hisoka will lose? He's been here since the beginning and is waiting for gon to strengthen. Also that whole thing with chrollo saying he has a 100 percent chancenof winning was just to set up the upset for hisoka. It's in chrollos favor too muxh for him to win. Again, how do you not see this?

why not 10/10?

yeah gallery fake, nops they dont need to look like corpses, they are clone that dont move, puppets mades by nen

>why not 10/10?

lucifer wasnt even in it

or was he

Hisokafags on suicide watch.

Chrollo could literally blow up the entire floor if he wanted and not get a single scratch.

>use Bookmark on Gallery Fake, create clone
>open up book on Sun & Moon, affix one seal on clone's left hand
>switch Bookmark to Sun & Moon
>affix seal on clone's right hand
>open up page/Bookmark Order Stamp
>"Hold your hands together"
>repeat this ad-infinitum
Hisoka is in deep shit.

the one that took hit in the beginning was he, when hisoka lost sight of him that he changed to a fake

Rubber and gum

Where will you be when the clown dies next week?

Unless it was a huge meta red herring, Hisoka is sort of destined to have his final showdown with Gon, so he should survive this fight with Chrollo.

Chrollofags are hilarious. They're so delusional that they don't realize they are the ones on suicide watch. I guess its ok if it makes you feel better, but that'll only be a short term fix when hisoka inevitably wins.

>sun and moon next chapter
Can't wait
I love how technical and autistic fights get sometimes in this series, it makes it interesting to figure out what strategies they can use

Ah, Hisokafag sweating buckets.
Don't worry, it'll just be a split-second warm feeling, he won't feel pain when he literally gets blown the fuck out.

Honestly im so fucking dissapointed in Chrollo so far in this fight. hit and run with manipulation techniques are pussy strats. for the leader of the spiders and someone who took on Zeno and Silva im so fucking dissapointed at this current strategy and expected some seriously overpowered nen abilities for him to pull out other then 'I can controll people' and 'I can make fakes'
Way to ruin the fucking Hype by having one of the so called strongest characters in the fucking show nothing more then a hit and run pansy

>Hisoka is sort of destined to have his final showdown with Gon
He isn't, only Hisoka himself is interested in it. As far as Gon is concerned he's done with Hisoka ever since he gave him his tag back.
Not to mention Gon lost his nen.

Could someone brighter than me resume "sun and moon" and explain to me what Hisoka means here

He's a smart fighter and strategist, not "hurr he punch strong"
You're dumb

Read the thread dumbass.

Hisoka is incredibly strong, ranking third in the Phantom Troupe in terms of physical strength. He can shatter rock and send a block of the Heavens Arena ring flying with a single kick.

dbz is what you are searching

can't Gon do that too senpai

user do you have ADD or something? Chrollo literally spent like 2 pages explaining that ability

>Strategy and cunning is what pussies do
Naruto sure gave us a generation of cancer.

Yeah I'm gonna reread it.

Remember how much Gon struggled to lift a floor tile? Not to mention he only barely won against Shizuku who was using her bad hand

>tfw HxH is 2deep4me

the seals dont disappear, and the copies disappear, so he made a bug by affixing seals in the copies, this way the copy dont disappear to maintain the seals

have you not seen the chimera ant arc? he is JACKED

What the fuck did you expect? He's not a muh honour moralfag and nor is he a crazy fighting enthusiast like Hisoka. He's a fucking genocidal thief who doesn't care about anyone but his own circle of friends. He's always been portrayed as intellectual too, so of course he's going to pick clever tactics and a certain win over anything else.

>He's a smart fighter and strategist, not "hurr he punch strong"
>You're dumb
Faggot.
I Dont want a fist fight. i want creativity in Nen abilities instead of being a hack who can't think of anything new so he has to use allready thought of abilities. out of ALL the people's abilities he has he uses his own members ones at that. and not even the stronger memebers ones.
I'm more dissapointed at the pure HYPE that was carried arround this guy up untill now for it all to be a 'Ohh he is actually been REALLY SCARED of this clown guy the whole time'
He is supposed to be a fucking boss for fucks sake and this fight makes it seem like he always had 2 troupe members with him at all times because he knew he couldn't beat Hisoka 1v1. he STILL can't beat Hisoka 1v1

What's deep about this exactly? It's just a fight and it's not even hard to follow, read a book once in a while.

probably one of the most simple shows to just watch

are you okay user?

Ah I see, thanks!

this was Path of Exile tier hypercomplicated rule set

1v1 against anyone and Chrollo would loose by theese tatics. Uvo/Nobunaga/Phinks/Machii/Feitan could ALL solo Chrollo 1v1 in the desert based on what we now know about Chrollo in this fight of how he runs from physically supperior fighters like a scared wimp

don't forget texture surprise

He punched the ground and his fists started bleeding.
>he's scared because he's fighting cautiously even though he's the one who offered a deathmatch
>he's using exactly one ability that was introduced in the past so he's a hack
Do you complain for the sake of it or are you just retarded?

It's definitely hard to follow.

Of course the simplified version is Lucifer is making clones to wither down Hisoka

the actual logistics of what he is trying to is pretty crazy in terms of following what abilities are being used

or not being used as we learned at the end of this chapter.

These hips

Chrollo isn't a stupid retard like you, so of course he isn't going to risk his life trying to fight Hisoka in any circumstance that's less than optimal. It's called tactics.

just like literally anyone else would? the ground hurts user.

He's taking advantage of the environment he is in, it's not like it's his only tactic. We've seen him do it against the Zoldycks.

>once you use sun and moon on a copy/ including a stamped copy, then when you deactivate any of the previously mentioned abilities the copies from gallery fake will still stay there because the seals from sun and moon will stay and prevent the copies from gallery fake from disheartening
>Chrollo has Gallery Fake bookmarked. It requires both hands to work and he creates puppets.
He then opens the book on the Sun and Moon page. He can't use one of the seals (from his right hand) since its holding the book now, but the other hand is free to mark any of the puppets.
Puppets are marked with one of the seals and he changes the bookmark to the Order Stamp ability. Puppets won't disappear because they have the seal on them.
>those copies that won't disappear all have the Sun mark (left hand, since his right hand will have to hold the book)
He can only explode them by having the Sun and Moon ability bookmarked (since his Moon hand will be free)

>this fight

forgot to green arrow some stuff, but it's all from the previous thread

Damn, thanks a lot man. It's appreciated.

no problem

>>We've seen him do it against the Zoldycks.
>Defence Cape
>Running away entire time
>Had Illumi take out 1 dons to save himself
>Risked life to try and steal their abilities instead of going in for the kill

Holy shit. What if this is all one big ruse for him to steal Rubber AND Gum?

Wait, so my shoulders are holding up the equivalent of a bowling ball?

>i want creativity in Nen abilities instead of being a hack who can't think of anything new
You are retarded, if this fight is showing us anything it's that Togashi thinks abilities through like fucking crazy. It's creative strategy to the point that people struggle to even understand it.

You wanted boring powerlevels, you made that obvious when you said
>expected some seriously overpowered nen abilities for him to pull out
and your constant whinging about hype. He's as smart and strong in this fight as he's always been shown, it's right in line with his character.

that bungee gum memes makes me fucking die every time

We've seen Hisoka use the properties of gum a lot, but what about rubber? How useful could it be? How would you use rubber in a fighting scenario?

He has against Gotoh and Razor.

this is what I assumed from day one. It would be hilarious watching hisoka mope without his hatsu.

When Lucifer steals it does he get all of the hatsus or will he need to do the ritual yet again for deceitful texture

>He's as smart and strong
litterly hiding and running from Rubber AND gum

>hisoka supperior fighter
why the fuck this superior fighter want to battle kuroro? even hisoka dont agree with you line of raciocine

Uvo punched the ground and made a giant fucking crater.

How easy do you think running and hiding from someone like Hisoka is? If it takes the combination of multiple high level skills used in complex tactics, it's obviously nothing to look down on.

he just used rubber in this very chapter

Rubber is the contracting and stretching. Gum is the stickiness and malleability.

This page tho

But seriously, I'm shocked anyone thinks Hisoka is going to lose. Chrollo is far less important to the story than Hisoka.

This fight came the fuck out of nowhere, though.

He's avoiding the ability that would force him to play into Hisoka's hand in close combat, it's the smart thing to do.

because uvo had a huge ass nen ball that fucking decimated the ground most likely before he even hit it

gon just punched the ground with his bare fist

>hiding from someone like Hisoka
Gon could do it.

>Chrollo is far less important to the story than Hisoka.
Are you stupid? Hisoka has no relevance to the plot at all.

Imagine the Royal Guards getting blazed together. Contemplating the universe. Raiding the palace kitchen for munchies. Fuck yes.

Not anymore, he's pretty much babyfat mode again.

that page is almost exactly why you should think Hisoka is going to lose

How many times has someone pulled the "im dead" card to come back to win

Hell Hisoka makes a career on it. He thought he was rusing Chrollo the entire time but Lucifer was still 6 moves ahead.

And this is limiting himself to a set number of skills he explained to Hisoka prior.

Had he not explained the moves to Hisoka he would be even more confused right now.

Hisoka can alter his aura's consistency into an incredibly sticky substance somewhat akin to bubble gum, albeit much stronger. It can be used to pull opponents within punching range for a flurry of rebound pummels. Bungee Gum can both stretch and contract, depending on what Hisoka desires. It can be attached either by pointing at his target or through direct physical contact. Additionally, Bungee Gum can also be used to cover a greater area by molding it into a sheet rather than a string.

Hisoka LIFTS.

not in the middle of a fight

/fit/ as fuck

he's a poster boy antagonist

the phantom troupe is no longer relevant to the plot. the members of the troupe are tasteless one trick ponies whose powers need to be combined into chrollo in order to create an interesting match. even then, he's still outclassed compared to ging.

meanwhile hisoka is interesting wherever he goes and he still has unfinished business with the main protagonists. once the spiders are eliminated, maybe we'll get to see a boost or redirection of kurapika's powers as well.

That has nothing to do with his relevance to the plot.

Is it weird that I've completely forgotten who Chrollo even is

Fujoshits on suicide watch.

Exactly, hisoka is literally the poster boy of the series.

Are you?

It's his thematic importance, not the plot relevance, that will result in Hisoka either winning or at least not dying.

Are you one of those retards that thinks Gon will never have nen again, too?

Nice pasta.

Look at this Hisoka, look at his face. He's starting to get pissed. Things are not going the way he thought they would go. That's not a good thing for him, he enjoys the fights even when he gets mutilated because everything is going according to plan, but not this time.

neither is Leorio but Togashi can just make anyone relevant by giving them the opportunity to

No bc he's irelevant.

He literally only uses two powers from the Troupe.
Also Chrollo has just as much unfinished business as Hisoka, even more actually if you consider Gon has lost his nen.

Meruem: What is this herb?

Pitou: That's weed, Your Majesty. It's a magic plant that makes all your troubles fly far away!

Meruem: Hrm. Sounds interesting. Prepare some for me at once.

>thinks Hisoka will win
>thinks Gon will get his nen back
True signs of a retard. I bet you also think the Gyro arc won't happen.