>space zong is become pengumune and now wants tokimune's body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlH9APOm5xE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what

Yes.

>The Zongs

No.

Reminder that Hellfire and Nyanta are living on borrowed time.

Nyata and Hellfire were already spooked by their hallucinations, if they're not already dead they're not dying.

What time does Mayoiga air? I might watch the live stream tomorrow

Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
C'mon y'all get on the floor
So hey, let's go a'ight

Excellent meme. I look forward to the tribute videos when they bite the dust or vanish within the next two episodes.

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

I want to fuck Tokimune's mom.

>not wanting to sexecute mamapon

Giver her a break

I want to lick Na-na's feet, especially between her toes.

What if space zong is a girl?
also, would you hold hands with thong zong?

How is Naana 25 but Nanko is 17? The ages still don't make any sense.

Maybe

what are toes?
sorry but english is not my mother tongue

The characters that look 27 are teens

The five points on your foot.

Megumi a shit

Great time to be a mitsumune-fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlH9APOm5xE

What a bitch of a mother picking favorites. If i was her husband id beat that bitch for being so fucking stupid.

Sounds like the post of someone who wasn't the favorite sibling

>witchposters

You're gonna get burnt bitch

I have 2 brothers and none of us got any special treatment.

Alright guys we're at the 12 hours mark (close enough) Time for last minute guesses so we can make things happen. Last week I predicted it would end on a burn the witch cliffhanger.
>Masaki tells everyone that Yottsun was running/being chased by his past trauma
>She tried to help him by telling him to face it like she did Mitsumune
>He didn't believe her and instead got spooked and wound up tripping, hitting his head on a rock and falling in the river
>She got scared because she inadvertently caused him to do this and thats why she lied to everyone
>She then tells them how she joined the tour to find her missing sister and because of that she already faced her fear and thats why none of them bother her
Then everyone forgives her and tells her they are sorry and that's where the little bento box from the trailer comes from. Jakku is still not bakku yet. And it ends with everybodys fears attacking the village at once, causing everybody to run off in a panic, cue episode 9 bloodbath/everybody vanishes
Or Masaki is just a witch and killed yottsun because he raped her and that's the end of that.
super secret guess
Kayama-kun is space zong

>12 more hours

I think that bento box is going to be from her flashback. Also one of the three missing people will return.

Sounds a bit plausible, but I don't think everyone will accept her just like that. Lovepon and Hayato would want blood regardless of what Masaki has to say. Lovepon because she's Lovepon and Hayato because he's a gay yandere. Mikage is a paranoid fuck so he either causes problems like he has been before, or he just acts like he trusts her while he schemes something up.

Yottsun comes out of nowhere and tells everybody he just went for a swim and fell asleep and drifted miles down the river. It took him a couple days to get back and he found his way back due to hearing all the screams and gunshots
>One of his orange lens is missing
other then that he's all good

Do you think this series will ever get any figures?

Probably not.

I wish. We'd probably just get a Masaki and Mitsumune one. I'd buy it anyway. But I'll never get a Dahara figure holding a mic

>keychains just have screenshots from episode 1

That should be the biggest indicator that we aren't getting shit.

Stop shitting on my hopes and dreams.

We just need to make our own plushes. user already drew up a thing for us.
I just want to get some nice drawings and art done and frame them. That'll be my Mayoiga merch. Or get a drawfag to come up with a mousepad design. I'd love to get one printed.

The good keychains aren't screenshots, user. Buy her.

Why do you even want Mayoiga merch?

6 Yottsuns

I CAN'T, ALL THE PREORDERS ARE CLOSED.

It's probably because
>protagonists
Sadly I also doubt it's unlikely that any of the cast will get figures.

The most we will probably get are prize figures and at the very most a Nendoroid. One can only hope

I want a spin-off about Yottsun never going on the bus tour and his life continuing to be in shambles.
>They call me the unlucky hiphopopotamus
>Yo yo this life is devastation
>I sleep in a bus station
>I request your donation

Because I like Mayoiga unironically.

I preordered Lion.

I would buy hellcat fast, even if made by Union Creative

It's not good at all and I'm sure someone can do tons better. But here.

Flabby 処刑.

I have no idea what I'm doing

I can't stop rewatching this scene, also that music

OST when?

There's a soundtrack coming out next month I think. I gotta preorder that shit too.

It isn't too much of a stretch that Yottsun handed out his mixtapes on the street and tried to get people to visit his soundcloud even before the tour.

>Says his life is in shambles in episode 1
>First thing he does when he arrives in the village is try to assault the most vulnerable looking girl

He didn't say it wasn't his fault his life is in shambles. He's a shitty nigger and he knew it.

Just you wait. This Yottsun is a rapist meme is going to be BTFO tomorrow.

If the Yottsun is a rapist meme goes, the Masaki is raped meme also goes.

Yeah, so? It was never funny.

He was getting his new life back on track he dindu nuffin.

Guys I had a dream about Lovepon

I want hear it.

Does end with a corny one liners?
If not, I don't want to hear it.

Lots of us dream about the Mayoigas. Unless it's as weird as the dream that one user had about Lion it's not that special.

The rules of nature kind or the purple kind?

I too had a dream about the Mayoigas. My dream was really fucking trippy and I don't like thinking about it. It ended with a loop.
I can explain in detail if people want.
I also self inserted as a villager too in the dream.

Maimai a cute, A CUTE!

It wasn't that exciting I guess, she met my parents and I kept being scared they wouldn't like her because she kept babbling in Japanese, I just told them she was saying "nice to meet you" over and over again

Please.

>tomorrow's ep
>Masaki opens mouth to tell the truth
>achoo, lol it's just a sneeze
>mfw it's getting just as dusty as Yuuno said

Your brothers and parents managed to hide it to you. Don't fall for it, they're all against you and they laugh together behind your back.

user who drafted that.

Don't follow it. Porportions are off (as expected), but the tail goes in the opposite direction that I wanted it to do. All that darting would need to go on the butt, not the back.

Is it too much to ask to have one of the missing lads come back?

They are gone. Deal with it.

If we believe in his VA, Jack will be backu. The question is if he will be come back with his copycat or not.

he will come back fused to a toilet along with judgement or whatever

Jakku will be bakku.

The last hours before the episode airs are the most painful. Here is a smile to help us get through it.

Rangers!

Rangers!

LOL ranger LOL dumbass

wwwwwwwww

I want to FUCK Puuko

I think Masaki won't talk about Yottaun since everybody has Alzheimer and forgot about him.
She will tell she came to Nanaki to search for her sister. And that the ghost told her how to get rid of spoopy spirits.

>In the end Light Masaki will be revealed to be Time Masaki.

She wants it too

I'm wondering what color would you say Dahara's shirt is? I'm leaning more towards salmon since Manbe has a pink one on and if you look at both of them side by side they are entirely different shades.
I'm trying to do Dahara cosplay so I can be rl Dahara-san

Definitely salmon. Please follow your dreams, user.

You can never have enough zongs.

Shut up, it's fucking pink

Are you going to cosplay for us?

Yottsun tried to rape the nice ghost girl so the onis dragged his soul to hell to torment him until his sin was expunged

Execution.

Yes.

How many ghost blowjobs did Yottsun get from her?

Coral

Do you have a Koharun for us as well?