Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long...

Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long, I have finally awoken and taken the red pill thanks to the likes of Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t. How should we proceed in redpilling all of the normies so we can defeat the cancer that is the left once and for all?

Fuck you and your faggot Youtube friends.

Kill yourself immediately.

>I literally just do what's popular
>please tell me what to do

The only path to salvation is not being a little bitch

HELLO FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

All of those are normies though

Looking at that picture and reading your thread makes me want to throw up.

>driving a thing

Some people take the red pill but it doesn't melt in their stomach, they just shit it out after a few months. Go watch some tv kiddo, all is well.

fuck off

>pic
freak show

The worst thing to ever happen to the right is sargon.

this has to be b8

Go read some books and educate your self on shit you dumb nigger. Stop asking people to tell you how to thibk. Youre a thoughtless layabout who will amount to literally nothing unless you do a 180 on all you do right now.

How about not posting to /pol? There are too many assholes here. Try a local political party meetup or just going to a protest.

Sargon only goes after easy targets. I'll listen to him every once in a blue moon, but generally all you need to do is read the title of his video and you know what he's going to say.

Thunderf00t really is more of a science and technology guy than a politics expert. He was pro-remain btw, so there's that smudge on his "redpilling agenda".

Nice bait faggot
(You)

>actually listening to someone with a (((UN))) flag

thunderf00t is SJW shit

if this was a year ago i wouldnt take the bait, but now there are people who actually think like this. kys please.

>Sup fellow alt-righters
Kike senses are tingling

>civic nationalism
>save western civilization

>baitpost #3681
>newfags STILL falling for it

I hate this stupid website

Kys is the next step

>Sup fellow alt-righters.
gas your self plebbit cancer.

>alt-right

>fuck off

>Sup fellow alt-righters.
>pic

>a jew gay nigger loving pedo
>a cuck nigger who takes care of his wife's son
>a poo lover
>a cartoon frog

I was looking for this.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of you.

heyoo welcome fellow magapede have you watched milo's latest video yet? a dangerous faggot, praise kek!

>Sup fellow alt righters
Get off my board

oh no! you have to start publicly sieg heiling and idolizing most important man in history adolf hitler!
this is the only way to save muh whyt race

>taken the red pill
>listens to atheists

I have bad news for you, OP.