Bleach 674

>poor woman

What did he mean by this?

Poor woman.

Gee I wonder

DAD HYPE!

Can we get talking about thw Two best dads of all time making their appearances?

we all knew they where going to relatively shortly

I'm actually looking forward to the Isshin/Hitsugaya reaction as much as Ichigo/Isshin or Ryuuken/Ishida. Eventually someone is going to have to deal with Gerard, just saying.

Every week until Bleach ends.

Dat shield, tho

Ichigo isn't exerting anywhere close to his full power right now. He might not even be in Shikai, let alone Bankai. He's basically just testing Yhwach right now until he can get a glimpse of his actual power.

>Isshin/Hitsugaya
I swear to god if Kubo just skips over that...

Also looking forward to Ryuken just swatting Uryu into a corner before taking on Hashwalth himself.

Nah, I think we'll finally see a softer side of Ryuuken after he reveals his fathers backstory to Uryu. Isshin may fight Gerard in order to protect his former subordinates, don't forget hes Aizen tier and could probably put a Getsuga or two in Gerards face.

What was his shikai again, it was similar to yama's shikai wasn't it...? Obviously not as strong though.

So far all we know is that he can fire Getsuga's, but his are made of fire.

Engetsu, or 'Scathing Moon'

From what we saw against White, Isshin uses his own blood to ignite the blade. He has a Bankai as well, but had already been weakened too much by White to use it, hinting that it must take a considerable toll on his body.

Incorrect, his Getsugas are energy-based like Ichigo. His fire abilities are derived from his Shikai, Getsuga is a bloodline technique.

I think the most interesting part is that she was halfway done putting her shield up when Ichigo starts to run past her. I think Ichigo wants to get hurt.

Can someone confirm this translation? I'm curious if it's Mangastream being Mangastream.

It was raining when Masaki died. Ichigo was running in recklessly and paid the price.
It is raining now. Ichigo is running in recklessly. Will we see Orihime sacrifice her life?

>kubo got lazy and starts drawing rando characters next to rukia

wtf mang

Fujos are eating this shit right up, aren't they?

Ichigo runs recklessly 90% of the time.

Anyone still care about the Fullbringers? I'm still salty that Kugo's history/powers were never properly explained.

I had assumed they would appear along with Isshin and Ryuuken, at this point they're either mysteriously in hiding or they've been dropped altogether, but I sort of doubt it.

If I were Orihime I would have realized that this nigga really doesn't care about my life or feelings about anything. It's pretty much like in HM where Ichigo thinks it's okay to go have fun and have a dick measuring contest with Grimmjow and Ulquiorra as long as Orihime isn't physically injured, even though the best thing for her sanity would have just been to gtfo.

You would think things would have changed by now where he would depend on his friends, but it's pretty evident from the pre-fight that Ichigo had the mindset to solo when he didn't even look at Orihime or even acknowledge her reaction.

Orihime won't do anything in this fight until Rukia gets there. I have a feeling that Renji will stay behind with Chad amd fight statues.

I'm hoping ichigos shit gets stolen and he gets donated his fullbring powers which he actually worked for

If he just used his fullbring he would get rekt.

>being mad about a filler arc not completing itself

Bach, due to his ability, knows that Orihime is an orphan. Without parents and a brother, she is forced to rely on herself and what little her relatives give her. It's rather sad if you think about it. He can sympathize.

hmmm... maybe byakuya ran around renji from the left and then dropped in the middle. kek

Ginjou is too important to just throw away, he needs to give Ichigo his fullbring power back, confront ukitake and he's definitely involved in one of yhwach or aizen's schemes.

I just wanna know if the Bankai was his or not.
That and how he became the first Sub Shinigami.

>being literal
user..

Is making OPs with stupid questions that have obvious answers just some kind of meme for Bleach threads now or somethin'?

He could be the one to free Aizen. Someone has to do it and he seems like a pretty good candidate.

As long as he eventually ends up on Ichigo's side as a protag that seems like it could be an interesting scenario.

>free a character who Ginjo has no relationship with
>free a character who Ginjo has no ability to set free

>stupid questions that have obvious answers
How is it obvious? It's a genuine question that can be answered in a few ways. Plus, we don't even know if the translation is correct.

i can only imagine the number of panties obliterated over the arrival of the rad dads

Who would free Aizen then?

>implying Aizen needs anyone to free him

You underestimate his power

On an unrelated note, I've been rereading Bleach because reasons and good god is Ulquiorra full of shit. He keeps spouting these little factoids about the Espada and stuff in general that just prove to the plain wrong down the line
>claims even Aizen didn't know about Segunda Etapa
>Aizen is clearly shown to be aware of it, as we see an image of Segunda Etapa in the flashback images when Aizen tells Ichigo that all the battles he's ever fought were orchestrated by him
>Claims all the released Espada are capable of releasing Cero Oscuras
>No Espada besides himself released it, even when they were in situations that clearly demanded the use of such a trump card. Conclusion: Ulquiorra's full of shit
>Claims he's the only Espada capable of releasing twice
>Yammy basically does a Segunda Etapa less than six chapters later in his fight against Zaraki and Byakuya
>Claims Hollows are the shit (though this can be attributed to shittalking/racial bias)
>Quincy are shown with abilities that can OHKO an upper tier Espada like Grimmjow

How can one character be so wrong about everything every time he opens his mouth, Sup Forums?

I can't wait for Aizen to swoop in and steal all of Ywach's powers, including Yamamoto's Bankai and the black spirit king goo and combine that with his bullshit Hogyoku powers only to be shut down two minutes later by Urahara, who saw that shit coming miles away

At least his interactions with Orihime were great.

Even after this chapter, I still think that Orihime will play a large role in this fight. She's going to be the one to stop the rain this time. It won't be Isshin or Rukia, it'll be Orihime.
Or she'll die. Either or.

>How can one character be so wrong about everything every time he opens his mouth, Sup Forums?

You forgot the part "I'm fourth, there are 3 espadas stronger than me".
It's because Kubo retcons shit in every chapter.

you people amuse me

I want him to come back and give her the Bat-D.
(Fun fact, Bats have the most disproportionately large genitalia of any mammal)

true. though I like to think that he was genuinely ignorant of the fact that Yammy was 0, and that Yammy had a hearty chuckle to himself everytime Ulquiorra tried bossing him around

Too be fair, no characters have ever been right with their assumptions about aizen. Except shinji and urahara.

to*

>Yammy had a hearty chuckle to himself everytime Ulquiorra tried bossing him around
Ulquiorra was still stronger than him. Kenpachi was kinda toying with Yammy and once Byakuya joined in it was a very easy defeat. R1 Ulquiorra fodderised masked ichigo who beat grimmjow. The numbers for espada 4, 3 and 0 made no sense when it came down to it.

One day.

>B-bleach powerlevels achtually makesh shense!!

Why don't you post your autistic pic while you're at it? I'm sure you saved it.

>once Byakuya joined in it was a very easy defeat.
Well, they did say they were "badly injured", though they didn't really seem so.
Kubo just wanted the strongest espada to be defeated for last and that plan supposedly was for Ulquiorra... then he remembered Yammy was still around.

Ulquiorra knew about Yammy's release, he mentions it in their first appearence.

yeah, fuck us for discussing a shounen in a thread dedicated to said shounen on an anime image board, right?

so while we're on the topic of pre Fullbringer and Thousand Year Blood War Bleach, what the fuck did Aizen do to Whorihime whilst she was in Hueco Mundo? Grimmjow briefly alludes to Aizen having tampered with Orihime, but its never brought up again. What are the chances Kubo has forgotten that was ever a plot point? Will whatever he did to Whorihime factor into Aizens last great keikkaku?

>last chapter was "Father"
>Yhwach fights Ichigo
>this chapter is "Father 2"
>Ryuken and Ishida show up when their sons need them most

>What are the chances Kubo has forgotten that was ever a plot point?

High, but there are also high chances he will bring it back again now, since he seems to have reread his own series.

Orihimes gonna get rekt in a gruesome way, triggering Ichigo so he can grow some balls and kill Yuwach and become the Soul King

>Whorihime
You shouldn't say things like that, user. She's pure.

pure sexual depravity, you mean. If she doesn't get D after this arc she'll probably rape Ichigo and make him her cunt-loving bitchboy

>everyone is wrong about Aizen
>during deicide, Aizen is wrong about everything regarding Ichgio
>Ichigo is usually wrong about everything

She's already there.

>filler

>it was a joke

You can find the script of the chapter on OPN.

She doesn't know what a dick is, user. How could she do that?

>Orihime
>pure and naive
>after the HM arc
>after all that PTSD she forged into badassery

I'm 60% certain she would hold Ichigo down during sex. With a coy grin.

post that qt shit

Sure thing.

Noticed something yesterday, but forgot to mention it. Ichigo is despairing again. In some pages you can see single panels that show that is starting to rain. It's not raining in the palace, or outside so it must be raining in Ichigo's inner world. Yhwach's revelations have paralyzed him with dread and anguish.

Yeah, it took me a while to notice that as well. It'll be interesting to see who will make the rain go away.
He still isn't able to control his emotions.

why is he so cute

HE WILL BE BACK
Kubo hasn't confirmed his dead yet.

I want to believe

At least he died in a neat way.

is that gold roger king of pirates

Yes. He died and went to Soul Society.

What episode?

>Fullbringers are still walking into the sky
>Bount queen is still in the rape dungeon

Who else needs to show up at this point

Orihime will do anything to protect Ichigo, no matter what happens. She is willing to sacrifice herself in order to let Ichigo live.
She desperately wants to pay Ichigo back for all the times he has protected her. She wants nothing more than to be useful to him.

>Bount queen
DIsgusting. Anyway, we are waiting on Tessai (Jinta and Ururu) and Kuukaku.

Holy shitt. Can't Unsee this.

Starkk ; ;

There once was a quincy named Juha Bach, who was king of the quincys. He had reishe, keikau, and spiritual pressure beyond your wildest dreams. Before they banished him to the soul palace, these were the words he said: "my powers are yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything i own in one keikaku"

>Rukia and Renji are CLOSE friends with Ichigo
>Renji is CLOSE friends with Ichigo
>Renji
>close friend
Kubo never ceases to amaze me every week.

This has become so incredibly boring.

This is why I wait for a few months and read it all at once so it feels like a real chapter was released and not a single paragraph of content.

Why not? They have banter like bros.

which one do you think gets rukia's ass during the dp

somebody saved my screenshot!

she's so cute isn't she?

>raining

Welp, Rukia's on her way, problem solved.

Looks more like snow imo.

So if rain is his despair, what is snow?

Quite so regardless.

Renji.
Gotta get those Omni-Genes for impregnation.

>Yhwach still not reviving his comrades
what day is bleach world currently in? 2?

>Yhwach
>comrades

It's rain

Where's the edit where Orihime's slap causes him to disintegrate?

Do you think will Rukia have a dramatic or casual entrance?

>responding like this

I bet you spell 'canon' with double n's too

I just hope she gets there before it's too late.