How do we stop white women from fucking homeless migrants?

on a pile of trash, in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/italian-police-water-cannon-refugees-rome-square
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/italian-police-water-cannon-refugees-rome-square
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>final solution

fpbp

All I see in that photo is a pile of trash

>sex

He's raping her

maybe it's a meth whore? I don't think normal women would do that on broad daylight.
She seems to wear overknee boots. Which woman would do that in such a messy party of town on broad daylight if not a hooker?

That's a paid prostitute

Also those niggers got beaten by police and water cannoned away last week

Believable.

>? I don't think normal women would d
I'm pretty sure she got her dose of meth from a homeless african migrant...

dude prostitute with this kind of legs don't have prices this kind of nigger could afford

Nucular solution.

> water cannoned
>LOL
Burgers, please nuke western Europe.

>Which woman would do that in such a messy party of town on broad daylight if not a hooker?
it's in italy...

look what karl lagerfeld wears, he's in italy too

let the homeless migrants fuck us instead

What kind of crackwhore prostitutes do you have over there in Germany that you think those legs indicative of being pricey?

Dude, she was in her 50's. Her clit resembled the channel tunnel, in both size and userbase.

It's my town (Rome) it was on all newspaper

The hooker is like Romanian

Nigga got BTFO by police for squatting
(Leftists protested)

I saw that shit every day when i was living in barcelona.

The spanyards are to most discusting people i have ever lived among and i lived with savages in the rainforest for 2/weeks.

Would live with forest niggers again.

Will never set my fot on spanish clay again.

>Italians
>white

maybe she gets raped
Maybe she fucks guys for 10$ and then buys drugs with it.
One of these is more likely than the average wman having sex on a piece of rubbish in the middle of street

Sauce?

?
Italy?

Looks like a third world country. thought it was east LA

It was a square "occupied" by niggers

They got BTFO

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/italian-police-water-cannon-refugees-rome-square

Alternatively
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/italian-police-water-cannon-refugees-rome-square

Thanks archive bot

Where's the video motherfucker?

Dude gross

They did have dog shit all over the sidewalk when I was in Spain. Madrid was clean and nice would recommend although you need to watch out for thieves and pickpockets there.

Romanian women don't fuck niggers. She is of course some North Euro/American tourist. We have a lot of these sluts in Rome, Florence, Venice,... who end up fucking negroes, moroccans and pakis. Filthy whores.

How many times a week do we get this same fucking thread?

>white males take a galaxy of dubious supplements and spend 20 hours a week at the gym in the hopes it will attract a mate
>turns out all they had to be was be smelly and sub-saharan

SCenow

Quite sure she's a whore.. Well, she's regardless, but you get what I'm saying.

are people really this degenerate now?

slim attractive girls rarity problem only happens in america

they are the standard in the rest of the world