Plastic Memories

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-19/plastic-memories-anime-inspires-game-adaptation-by-mages/.102277

Did this show have some kind of cult following in japan? After story OVA when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTBk9AT285A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This show was pretty good, threads were pretty fun too. I have no clue what type of game they would make other than a VN.

Is the game to cry

Why even watch Plastic Memories when DNA2 and Video Girl Ai exist?

Can't wait to play the run-around-and-erase-people's-loved-ones game!

There are still rolling generals on 2chan for it.

yup this is going to be great!
and you Know what would make it better?
JUST LIKE EDEN*
add a plus version for some "ohhhw yeah" actions and you can get the budget for Plastic Memories 2 "a new hearth" (something about a new and similar couple that will go into the same limbo of Errah and Tsukasa)

You can watch your grill get memory wiped all over again!

It was a painfully mediocre show

who cares?
She's ugly and dull anyway

You could also go for a good ending.

This makes me happy

"tearjerker about the tragic mortality of cute android girls" is a time honored classic niche genre. It goes back pretty far.

Would that be killing her before anything started?

I got halfway through Plastic Memories and someone spoiled the ending for me, noped the fuck out faster than I ever have before. Should I finish?

Yeah but Video Girl Ai is miles beyond anything other in the genre, it's not even worth checking out the other stuff.

Its disappointing but if you want some cute Isla then go ahead

>if you like this thing then you won't like anything similar to this thing
Makes sense.

Its not like the ending was a big twist or anything. Everyone knew she was going to be wiped clean since the first episode.

The show spoils the ending itself early on. It's basically about coming to terms with inevitable death and enjoying life while you can with your loved one.

You guys know that in fiction, a happy ending is really easy to write, right?

I could rewrite the Plastic Memories ending to make sense and be really happy and I've literally never written fiction before in my life.

Stop being spastics.

The promo poster itself had the MC putting the ring on Isla. It was never a secret.

it does, actually.

No. It's to DIE

Fucking awesome, was waiting for that. It was the obvious outcome after its success.

Sup Forums BTFO once again.

I thought the show was very... "eh" characters seemed very cookie cuter and very forgetful. concept was nice but execution was lacking. your average moe anime that tried a little harder than the rest. just a little.

I'd rather enjoy Time of Eve. I prefer to talk about the philosophy behind the laws of robotics and how these affect families.

>your average moe anime
You know what? It really saddens me when I read a post, hoping to get an interesting opinion on something I liked even if it's controversial only to see some stupid shit like this, throwing out the validity of the entire post.

>success.

i thought it flopped

what do you want to talk about?

>tfw she's not real

Everything is BTFO everything is simultaneously a huge smash success or mega flop, but only when you are on Sup Forums

Incidentally today's threads are kind of an example of what happens when you don't have a stalker containment thread for the shitposters to punch themselves out in. Without bait like that they just kind of tend to spread out and do their thing everywhere

>game
future with michiru scenes?
who else could get a "route"?

You can fuck a robot, right?

Too perfect to live.

Try at your own risk

H Y P E

Zack

A game is just still pictures and text with voice acting.

As long as it fleshes out the world and expands more on Giftia technology it will be fine.

WAIT!

I don't remember much but,

did they fuck?

It was the best selling original that season. Shit like punchline and pleiades did flop, though.

Yes, those and music are sort of the four major elements of media.

I'm pretty sure all these late night anime vita games are shovelware and made on a shoestring budget.

before anyone bothers to read what I have to say let me start by stating that this anime is not my cup of tea. I am not the target demographic for this show.

here I sit down and read the thread and when someone asks "if the robot had sex..." well maybe I can see that this was probably made for that kind of person in mind.

really do tell what I missed because I still stand solid in my point that this anime was more focused in your usual cookie cuter drama with cute designs pretending to be an emotional cheap imitation of blade runner.

what a waste for such a great concept, the writer could had dived into the concept of robotics head on and see the reprecautions of dealing with the loss of a "family member" but instead you get these childish jokes about asking people for tea and peeing in a car...

and seriously, all this execution had was "shes a robot" label for the main girl, other than that you could have changed it anything else like maybe this is an alien race with a short life span and it would have not changed a thing at all.

yes it was emotional at some parts that I did enjoy, like the grandma and her robot I wanted more things like that with a heavier emphasis on robotics and story telling but instead I got a very awkward romance story. again I am not that demographic...

Ironically nothing worth reading here.

and......Just what the fuck is the validity of your post? Mine is to show that you shouldn't have bothered to reply in the first place if you don't like how he wrote it.

Didn't the anime barely break even? The show wasn't really shit, but it was pretty forgettable.

It hurt so much since I liked Ruri in Nadesico a lot back then and then I get to see Plastic Memories holy shit it hurt so much ;_;

They are VNs so yes they are.

Why do faggots like you said need good endings.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTBk9AT285A

errah

Tylenol PM was a great sleep aid. I fell asleep to the same episode for 3 nights straight then dropped it.

I liked error and I liked the comedy parts. The drama was a bit too thick and juvenile.

Swooce right in

>......
The point of my post is to show you that you should kill yourself if you aren't willing to lurk instead of posting like a retarded twelve-year-old.

Half of me wants this to be a retelling for the eventual H-scenes.
Half of me wants this to be an After Story.
Fuck. Can we have both?

>eventual H-scenes

the last one

it still hurts

>H-Scenes
Do not sexualize the Isla.

I have the same feel. Time of Eve >>> this. Even Persona 3 is better.

Pretty sure the anime flopped in Japan.

>this post

Literally what? The threads were absolute garbage, full of crossboarders, the majority of the posts in most threads got deleted by the hotpocket police and the show itself was everything but "pretty good" It was a complete mess and only some cute moments were worth it.