>bato.to/reader#f2d3ea7217c2b918_1

Tomorrow's episode preview
>youtube.com/watch?v=fNRXToGgdAQ

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Damn those lips

Threadly reminder.

As you know i'm a man of love

She gonna feed you a bug eww

>There are people in this thread who dont have Jolyne as their favorite Jojo.

Where were you when Aphex dad was confirmed for part 8 big bad?

BARBED
CAT
DICK

>lewd Jotaro with tits
Yaaawn.

Jolyne is #2 for me

At least make it so it sounds like it'd be in the song.

Read the manga

Because I like Gappy more.
More like even lewder Joseph with tits.

>David Star
what did she mean with this ?

How many episodes until Italian?

>you will never drug Yukako, then give her a lobotomy as she slumbers
>you will never see her wake up, her brain castrated and her mind pacified
>you will never see how her eyes are strangely glazed, glancing around the room with an intense confusion that doesn't seem to fade
>you will never baby her, feeding her since she is too thoughtless to figure out how to operate silverware or even feed herself with her hands
>you will never wash and clean her, scrubbing her hair with children's shampoo since it is always better then adult shampoo
>you will never feel her body press against you as she hugs you at the end of the day, close proximity becoming all that's needed for her dulled mind to trust you
.you will never enter her bed during the night and slowly rub the inside of her thigh
>she will never moan and begin to dry hump you, confused as to what she's doing and why she's doing it
>you will never feel her drool all over you as she begins to fuck you, her eyes rolled back in pleasure
>you will never force your cock down her throat as she swallows every last drop of your seed, believing it to be a genuine meal
>you will never tuck the spent, delirious Yukako in after fucking both her body and her mind
>you will never kiss her goodnight and turn the lights off, going to your own room to rest up for another day with your new lobotomized daughter
why live

I'm sorry for having better taste.

Jolyne is my favourite, though Jo2uke might eclipse her. I like them all though, even Giorno, Jonathan and Jotaro.

>why live
Because I want to see the end of JoJolion.

And don't forget the beginning of part 9.

That doesn't sound like how lobotomies work at all.

This is a very weird fetish

2 or 3 Yukako episodes (though current pacing makes 2 the safe bet) and then Let's Eat Out An Italian. You can wait 15 days, right?

That comic always pisses me off because hymens don't work that way

Can't be worse than bug bites.

That was easily Jolynes best fight, brutality to the extreme.

The rest of her fights are forgettable.

I wonder what his top 10 is now.

What if Araki never intends to end JJL? What if he continues it until he dies? Making the characters solve mysteries one after another? It's dragged on forever so far.

>lobotomy-kun is back
there's no hope anymore

Without any context at all, this is the funniest post in the thread

Bug bites don't involve fucking what is essentially a retarded adult baby

Yeah, but it's a giant bug that's been dredged out of the depths of the ocean, and had its skin ripped off.

It'll probably include Rohan based on how many spinoffs the fucker gets.

Heck, I'm surprised Araki didn't include him in the previous list.

And I never [unintelligible]

>tfw Josuke will never abashedly fix your hymen

My penis is aroused

>1 Diavolo
>2 Boss
>3 Doppio
>4 Doppio and Diavolo
>5 Diavolo and Doppio
Teru is here now
It can always get worse

She was a better protagonist than Giornio(borefest), but she was one of the weakest Jojos.

She had a plot shield as big as Erza.

Never seen this one before. Mind if I save it user? Haha!

Rohan's in an ascended tier of favouritism that surpasses a simple character ranking

Should have gone with another fedora, user.

Sometime, I believe that Part 7 suppose to take place in modern time. But, Arakis stop himself because he knew "America don't do horse races anymore".

I don't know, I am weird.

Uh her stand off with Pucci and her 1v1 with C-Moon were great what are you talking about.

It's all yours, my friend!

>Mobius strip
>Forgettable

Araki loves Westerns, so he probably wanted an excuse for a wild west setting.

U mean the chain fight? Yeah.. as good as the one Jonathan had in Part 1...

I still would argue that Terunosuke does not and should not receive the same punishment as that Angelo, they just don't belong the same bracket to have his life-long to potentially eternal prison justified.

The "Koichi" he threw out was proven to be a dummy, as after Josuke was captured he immediately stepped on the piece of paper to destroy it, in an attempt to recover his ego from the shock Josuke delivered to him through his last speech. He didn't openly attack Yuuya, he simply presented him a challenge which both parties knew it involves countless layers of deadily traps, Yuuya accepted it even when knowing the risk. That was no foul, it was just a stand fight and totally justifiable. Also he captured Josuke's mother without any intention to harm her in the slightest, and only using her to serve as a stepping stone to bring out Josuke's fear quicker in the most efficient manner in terms of both time and casualty (as he would otherwise need to capture literally everyone other than Josuke's mum to really give him a mental punch).

And her fight with FF. And Miraschon. And Miu Miu.

Makes sense. Also explains this art.

Iggy vs Petshop>>> C Moon fight.

I like to compare this guy to Rohan and say that not only they possess the same personality, they also had wronged Josuke in a mirrored fashion. Yet their treatments vary vast in difference for whatever reason.

Rohan also showed no interest with the general moral of life as he viewed people nothing more than "materials". Rohan also acted like an egoist arsehole (still is but not as much), is artistic by nature and is very obssessed with what he likes inside people which is their experiences. Rohan, like Terunosuke both possess incredibly dangerous stand abilities that involves controlling people as they are both control freaks to different degrees, and both showed no signs of self control when first introduced. Rohan also captured someone who Josuke holds dear as hostages, being Koichi and later, Okuyasu. Rohan also used hostages as part of his combat tatics, conditioning Josuke during the encounter. Rohan also harmed the hostages in a few ways, brainwashing and nearly killing Koichi by tearing his pages out for self interests, as well as setting Okuyasu on self immolation. Rohan also went out of his way to make Josuke mad when he was sure of his victory, like Terunosuke which in this case, by insulting his hairstyle multiple times.

Yet with all that, all Rohan got in return was a beat up so bad he had to change his weekly release schedule into monthly while he was hospitalised, which was nothing too major. In contrast, this guy got the "book prison", it just doesn't seem to be right, or anywhere close to it.

If I felt like digging through my lewd folder, I'd post the one based on the pose on the left.

Would you prefer they charge up for 3 episodes or use their sharingan?

Would Josefumi or Kira have liked her too?

Hey terufag, post some stuff that will get you banned.
I'm not saying which is better, I'm pointing out that the Mobius strip is one of her most memorable moments.

As cocky, apathetic and obssessive this guy may be, by analysing his abilities we would know he does not go out of his way to harm others unnecessarily as his ability is very conditional to himself while it possesses no actual combat strength and when he does, he lets them go just as easy as opening a piece of folded paper. He sought to minimise the amount of people involved in his obssession trip and although he could also kill his captive as easy as ripping paper into pieces, he only reserves that as the last resort.

He had been overboard just like how he really screwed over that taxi driver hard, but he had realised it by the end. As obssessive he may be I have no doubt that after a solid beat down he would learn "constraint" properly just like almost all antagonists who had wronged Josuke in the past, especially Rohan.

Yet he was given 0 space to redeem himself and was sent straight to capital punishment. Unlike Rohan who had done exactly the same things to Josuke yet didn't get him riled up as badly, all because one of the people that got involved was Josuke's mum. Josuke is just too much of a mama's boy I swear. Sure I would be really pissed too if someone were to drag her into a fight, but a comeback like that? I just don't think so, I don't think Josuke would really go that far as a character even if he was not actually in his right mind at that time either, as he barely did that much to Rohan previously.

Terunosuke could have been an interesting side character for later story development, dunno why Araki just hates him so much he had to practically torture him to the end of time, while making a joke out of it.

How would Iggy AND Pet Shop vs C-Moon go down?

*BUUUUUUUUUURP*
"Sorry koichi about that big stinky burp"

Silly japs and their poor knowledge of female anatomy

>at least 5 slots taken up by Rohan
Really wish he'd update the list, even if there are minimal changes.

Stop

Just report it.

Who wouldn't?

>Barry the Slinger will save josuke in part 8
screencap this, I've seen the future

Iggy gets turned inside out because as a dog he must lose.

I want Doppio to go awoo

Replace Polnaroff with Jolyne and he wouldve done a better performance vs C Moon..

>$56
That's way overpriced for S&W.

Thats kinda hot

I want fujos and fudans to fuck off and go to /cm/

I think we could be very good friends.

I want you to leave.

Post bossu

Explain how. Cause Polnareff cant turn his body into string fuckass.

No.

Doppio a cute

A CUTE

How? He has no counter for getting turned inside out and still has to deal with inverse gravity for 3km around Pucci.

Why is Diavolo kissing Prosciutto?

How so?

Which Polnareff? Young? Old? Or turtle?

I approve

yeah but you cant tuen a sword insidie out

>Tfw Boss will never give you his cummies

Because he's grateful for his company.

Uh huh. Keep spouting that bullshit

He's also dead.

>Sword is safe
>The rest of Polnareff's body gets fucked

This is a worse fate than being a turtle.

who is that getting slammed ?

Why do you keep posting that one image of Doppio user

I dont really mind that the boss will never ever give me his cummies

Yes you can. You can't turn a Möbius strip or Klein bottle inside out, but any other shape can be turned inside out.

*BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP*
"WOW that one was cheesy i'm sorry koichi"

Best boy

he is also a CUTE