The Australian

Are there people that actually pay for this shit?

nobody with a brain would and i doubt welfare stretches far enough for the lefties

It's the only semi-decent news outlet we have

And I still wouldn't pay for it

I agree that the ad implies that Trump is fake news or whatever, but I think that's just more of a "haha clever marketing amirite xddd" thing

The Australian is ever so slightly right of centre, but only just

My mum thinks she's won a reader's digest competition (it's a subscription) so I'd bet yes, thousands of australians fall for this shit.

>but I think that's just more of a "haha clever marketing amirite xddd" thing
It is most likely this but it's a pretty cheap shot and doesn't help them set themselves apart from the other news outlets that would provide the same stories at no extra cost.

Very true

Really I think only boomers pay for news subscriptions anyway, so it's hardly surprising that they're angling for a boomer conservative (I.e. Cuckservative) demographic

Your mum look like this?

yes.

>boomers
They seen to be a mixed bag. 1/3 are the degenerate fags their generation are known for being, 1/3 conservative, 1/3 right-wing or third position that lack any drive because of their age/feel that it's all already over. If only we could reach out to that last lot. I'm sure there is plenty of knowledge from the elder generations that has yet to find it's way online.

The Australian was vehemently anti trump until he won the election then they switched on a dime

To be honest over never met a boomer more right wing than LNP/The Australian tier

The only other One Nation voters I know of are in their 20s

Boomers will hang on the day of the rope that's for sure

Why are you shilling your own thread here? There are more successful threads you could do this in.

Boomers will die pretty peacefully having won so bad because gen y are the most retarded generation in history.

Gen y actually puts a shit load of effort into politics, and loses horrendously anyway.

OP The Australian has afaik always made a loss. Murdoch just likes keeping it around as another paper to influence things.

I used to look at it when it was free. It's ok just to fill in some time.

All austalian media is worse than CNN

why did CBS have to save channel 10 :(

So many Australians in this thread, aren't you guys sleeping?

nah mate

>aren't you guys sleeping?
Is it a crime to stay up late?
>inb4 it actually is somehow
Really wouldn't be surprised nowadays.

Nah, It went hard left a few years back, It was bewildering to behold. I had to ring to cancel my subscription a few times because they kept charging me as well.

t. Nobody without a brain

Nah I'm just wondering