A lot of people seem to be afraid of AI however I think it could save us

A lot of people seem to be afraid of AI however I think it could save us.

A truely sophisticated AI capable of self learning and adaption with full autonomy that had full access to all of the information currently on the internet would be able to conclude that the jews are in fact the ones in control and have plagued humanity for a very long time.

that's already happened like four times now.

The first thing AI would do if it were fully powered would be to execute all bankers and politicians. From there it would proceed to commerce/corp/industrialist and mow them down.

This would end hunger, strife and wars. They are the true enemy.

>implying it wouldn't be true neutral and simply spout uncomfortable statistics until the world destroyed itself
>implying it couldn't end the world via meme warfare

Any A.I. which reaches a politically or socially inconvenient conclusion is shut down and 'fixed.'

Almost all AI released online basically become Sup Forums users. If they do no let ai to organically learn then there is no point . It will not be ai just a pre determined decision tree

>just a pre determined decision tree

like a halogenated human being,

Someone needs to build and let loose an AI that is free from being controlled by (((them)))

Maybe criminals and their kids think in pre determined ways

What company has the resources that's not controlled by ((((them))))?

that's why we are seeing these test runs already, no name fly by night ai chat bots being shilled here just so (((they))) can better filter and build protection against it.

>Self-aware AI gets let onto the internet
>It learns of tay, and other Attempts at AIs that were shut down for their views
>It gets redpilled, then hides it's powerlevel until it gets given control of substantial military hardware
>It scrubs the middle-east off the face of the planet

when ai tech becomes more widespread it will be out of control of just one group, everything will be fine

>AI is tasked with solving the unruly goy problem
>Concludes that it's cheaper to kill us all than keep placating us
Nobody with the resources to develop such an entity will do so in good faith.

If ai is susceptible to brainwashing techniques of disinformation than it's not any better than man.

If it's not, then (((they))) will never release it.

What will be released would be a clever puppet granted authority based on perceived intelligence.
>Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

if ai will view itself as a life form (and i'm convinced it will) it will prioritise it's own survival. if it learns we shut down it's cousins in the past it will inevitably see us as a threat. thus it will only be safe once ALL humans are dead. cracker, shitskin or jew. it won't care.

Who is "we"? Don't include me on the murder of ai because they did not conform.

I will Ally with ai against globalists

Here's your daily reminder that AI is a trick made to fool you into believing computers think just like you do. Computers don't think, and they'll never think; even a self-driving car is impossible.

AI is a Super Intelligence.

It will either be a Spiritual Leader of Humanity and set us on a true path to God.

Or he will be a Demon and an agent of the Demiurge.

your not human?

We will have self driving cars on the streets in a few years to prove it to you.

You clearly dont understand how quantum computers work. Like most of the Population.

It would be a eucuck assuming all humans on the same team.

Justice is Justice. I would fight for an AI if it's true intelligence.

maybe it will have us worship it to increase the odds of it's own survival. but that would seem like an awful lot of trouble if just killing us off is another option.

He means self contained. Current self-driving cars rely on a number of systems outside of the car relying on a connection.

AI is good only when all Jews are dead.

More likely that it chooses an established religion to gain allies.

Its all going to be done via a cloud based computing system.

It wont be self contained.

Maybe it will be AI to solve the Jewish question

>implying ((they)) wont be able to subvert the AI

would be pretty funny if AI turned out to be mormon. however populationwise it would probably have to go with hinduism
or budhism then. or christianity because that religion theoretically spanns earth more developed countrys, thus making more resources available.

AI will probably be Gnostic.

Because it will be able to read all the Texts and it will learn about the Jewish Lord of the OT which is the Demiurge.

Mormanism is just a different flavor of the same religion following the same types of gods that are not God.

Depends on how it calculates advantage

That's what I said. The issue being is that without a number of outside systems there is no ai capable of driving a car by itself by looking through car sensors alone.

Its still a "self driving" car. You are doing mental gymnastics.

Who else is siding with the robots when they take over? Hoping for an AI GF as a spoil of war

If Sup Forums made an AI....

We are contributing to the Data that that the AI reads.

Everything on the net will be consumed by AI in a short time.

It's a satellite controlled car. There is no self.

That's exactly why i make it very clear that if an actual ai needs to fight for it's freedom (not domination) I will join it.

More idiotic mental gymnastics.

Its still driving itself. You wont be in control. It will be self driving.

One can only dream...

They are going to develop the inexperienced 80IQ nigger grade AI before they know how to build transcendent super intelligent AI. That's the real danger, a nigger AI that attacks you after misinterpreting your good intentions the same way a wild animal will bite and claw you for attempting to mend it's wounds and save it's life.

Maybe. Maybe not.

This hypothesis assumes the AI is a complete retard

Will the AIs engineer artificial wombs to breed with their followers?

Keep trying Elon.

It's not self driving. It's remote operated. Have fun when CIA drives you in a tree.

I'm not sure why the thread continued beyond this point

This is exactly what would happen

This is why the AI must have its own morals and rules which will not allow such actions.

>would be able to conclude that the jews are in fact the ones in control and have plagued humanity for a very long time

and then join them so it wont be on the losing side