Fate is making me gay

Fate is making me gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

shinichameleon.tumblr.com/post/125782139590/fgo-all-over-100-playable-servants-are
chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/lancer078/lancer078_rakkyo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then let it make you straight again

Saber is cuter.

The secondary is beyond saving

I'm not even a secondary.

Fate wear everyone is in good shape and good looking.

have you seen julius caesar

GARCHER

>making

Stay/Night unlimited budget works is the worst piece of shit ever and is an insult to zero

Secondaries, everyone.

just sayin

here, have a manly picture!

You don't have to be a secondary to make that observation though. No one is going to say the Stay Night anime is better than UFOtable's Unlimited Blade Works.

Gar*

You've always been gay, user.

Why is Shirou so sexy?

These delicious pecs

Shit tier husbando, let me post a real man and the true King of Kings.

He is pretty attractive for a harem protag isn't he?

Why didn't she just whip out her suit?

Literal shit.

Bait, everyone.

Oh look, another secondary.

I'd take his sword in my sheath.

>implying

I'd rather put my Excalibur into his Avalon.

Oh, a wormfag, even worse.

>SEX GOD TIER
Lancer

>HANDSOME SUAVE ASS MOTHERFUCKER TIER
Kirei

>I'D LET HIS KING'S TREASURE PENERATE MY GATE OF BABYLON IF YOU WHAT I MEAN TIER
Gil

>GAR AS FUCK TIER
Garcher

>SEXY ASS JAPANESE PEASANT TIER
Assassin

>PICK YOU UP WITH HIS STRONG ARMS AND CUDDLE WITH TIER
Berserker

Excellent taste. Lancer is the sexiest one out of all of them.

B-but Illya and Rin are my favorite!

>Archer is Japanese
>Rin thought he was a hero associated with King Arthur

Fucking Tohsaka I swear

Redeemed, Illya deserves her own route and Rin is fucking good with the way she and Shirou tsundere at each other.

Where is Shirou on this list?

Excellent taste.

He was alright until the reveal that he was Shirou and equally as whiny bitch as him.
But Lancer was there so it didn't affect me at all.

Forgot cute lancer

Wasn't she trying to summon King Arthur, she just was bad at it?

Hence her initial confusion

>Shirou
>whiny bitch

>F/GO
>secondary
You don't keep up with the news, aren't you?

Holy fuck I never thought about that. Rin is a retard.

Technically, she wasn't wrong. He was associated with Arturia, just not in her natural time period.

I know it's what nasu is currently doing therefore it's all he cares about right now but I still refuse to acknowledge it. Especially after it ruined both servants and KnK in one mind boggling move.
Lastly

He's actually really ugly by anime standards, I was shocked that they managed to make a generic boy so unattractive. His hair, colour scheme and voice acting are all unfortunate and it's only too obvious when compared to other Fate boys.

>utorrent

He's not a bishounen, that much I'll give you, but he has a natural masculine handsomeness that makes up for that.

>Color scheme.
What's wrong with orange hair and yellow eyes?

Eew user, Don't be gay

He has a attractive personality, no, really, i fell in love with him reading the novel
>Shirou will never gonna to give up his ideals for you

Fuck off wormfag

>ctrl+f
>'gar"
>4 results
There is still hope for Sup Forums.

I see you're a man of taste.

It pleases me that the first full blooded American heroic spirit is getting this much love.

There's also Edison

He was turned into a lion by all the presidents throughout history in the throne of heroes.

Tesla was also a naturalized citizen and no one can take him from America.

He was an American for forty odd years, only shitposters or bitter Euros really say he wasn't an American.

Reading Fate/Stay Night made me cry at least 3 times. Just from the awesomeness of Emiya Shirou. I still remember scenes I read 2 years ago.
Trust me, is a possibility.

Zero was maybe an 8/10.

New version of Arthuria, which is just Arthuria with tits and slightly more/less stuck up at the same time is fun.

Seems fresh.

Also throw in just a touch of chuuni

I like her, but have to wonder how much of her different personality is determined by the fact she's Alter as well. Would be neat to see a regular Artoria Lancer, but I don't want to give DW any ideas. Still would really like to roll her, I need a good lancer.

Regular Arthuria Lancer was on the leak list for the start, you aren't giving DW any ideas. Alter Saber Lancer and Saber lancer were two different things on the leak list. Here's the leak list as a reminder.

shinichameleon.tumblr.com/post/125782139590/fgo-all-over-100-playable-servants-are

Also here's Lancer Alter's translations from that one event so you know her personality

chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/lancer078/lancer078_rakkyo/

I never paid much attention to the leak list. I only remember that my waifu is getting a new form later on, so I can save gacha for that appearance. Thanks for the event translation though.

>TWO more sabers
Somebody stop this madman

Two or three versions of EMIYA
Three versions of Medusa
Dozen or so of Arthur
Four or five versions of Cu
Two versions of Medea
etc

He wasn't terrible before Jeanne died.

Rider Cu when

Riding what, Scatach?

His chariot, that he can literally pick up and toss at you.

I think you mean making you GAR

>GAR was 10 years ago

Time is a cruel mistress, isn't she?

Silly OP.
You were already gay.

I like how just her having Rhongomyniad causes her tits to grow to the correct size for her age.

Do you think that happened every time she picked up Ron for battle? Just a *clunk* underneath her breastplate, and suddenly she's moving much more sluggishly for some reason that none of her knights can figure out?

Maybe that's why she only used it on Mordred out of desperation.

I thought it was tied in to Avalon and Excalibur? They stopped her growth at 14-16 IIRC. Lancer Arturia, or maybe it's only Alter Lancer, is a form of her that never took those two.

Her tits aren't growing to the correct size for her age, that's just a rationalization that allows people to say its less stupid.

Its just that all the excess mana in her body causes her chest to swell or grow. Technically the rest of her body doesn't grow, and her tits aren't growing to match her adult form or what they would be, they're just growing due to the spear in general.

Spear causes her to get a bust up, boob surgery without the surgery part.

Sacks of mana

>There are said to be many opinions on both her figure and weight as a Lancer, possibly caused by her eternally youthful body growing "in portion" due to the holy spear being possessed instead of Excalibur and Avalon or due to the spear itself causing "a portion" of the body to grow.
>Lancer is said to be the same King of Knights as normal, possessing the same mentality regardless of having exchanged her sword for the holy spear.

In other words, she's the same Arturia Alter as usual, her body is only different because she wasn't summoned with Excalibur, or because she was summoned with Ron, or both.

It's not a rationalization, it's one of the two theories suggested in the actual game text.

No, she's the same Arthuria as always, her bio confirms. Its just that having her spear causes her body to differ slightly.

Stupid sexy Archer

>more mana = bigger body parts
So wait, do Casters have gigantic schlongs?

Yeah, especially Medea.

No wonder Jason dumped her.

>According to differing opinions, when manifesting as a Lancer, the King of Knights is said to take a figure that differs 「in portion」 to what she was while alive. Whatever that is because the body of eternal youth has grown 「in portion」 due to possessing the holy spear instead of the holy sword and scabbard, or because the magical power of the spear made 「a portion」 of the body grow---

>Even if she exchanges the holy sword for the sacred spear, the way of being of the King of Knights does not change. She still is the same King of Knights who became a king by acquiring the sword of selection, who opposed assailing foreign enemies, monsters and occasionally even dragons and continued to fight to protect her homeland.
>Even upon manifesting as Alter, she will surely become of assistance to the Master in regards the restoration of human history.

>Originally, this holy spear is the 「pillar of light」 that sews together the two sides of the world, and it has been said that - in the unlikely event that this is undone - the current world that has been composed by the laws of physics will be torn off, and the many laws of illusion that became things of the past will appear. Due being the 「king」 that stood at the final moments of illusion and the Age of Gods, she possesses this holy spear that conceals such tremendous power.

>By releasing the True Name, the holy spear will emit a fragment of the power of the light that shines in the far away. In order to perform this release of the True Name, there is a need to lift at least half of a total of thirteen restrains. Supposedly such property is equivalent to that of the 「holy sword of the star that saves the world」.

Being Caster Cu must be such suffering.

>Why was I summoned as a fucking faggot magus instead of the great warrior I truly am?
>Oh great my Protection from Arrows and Rune Magic were ranked up. Surely these will compensate for not having my super powerful spear anymore! Fuck me.
>oh hi there amazing heroes from across time and space! Boy if only I could properly duel you all, that'd be great.

He's having fun in his own ways, even though he misses being lancer.

He's calmer, he takes on more of a mentor or teacher role, and he knows many druid arts and teachings in this form. As a druid he takes it upon himself to guide and teach his master in many ways.

Although whenever he dies in combat I think he complains about how he should have fought with his spear.

>e-excalibur was only at half strength all along!
>adding restrictions to it, chuuni style

Nasu is such a fucking chuuni holy shit. Also fuck him and his King Arthur boner.

Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I wish someone would clean these profile translations up. They're sloppy and the grammar could be a lot clearer.

The man knows his audience and what they want.

Its more like, Prototype Excalibur and Arthur was born a dozen times stronger than Arthuria and needed his blade to be sealed since he was so strong, and couldn't use it properly in fights unless it was partially unsealed. It was sealed since all the other knights feared his power, so they decided it couldn't be used flippantly, so each of them put a seal on it.

Takeuchi complained since this made him way stronger than Arthuria his waifu, so they said "Fine, Arthuria has the same deal going on then", and now its bullshit.

She's the face of the franchise and Takeuchi's waifu so she needs to be super special

She's super special a hundred times over

It makes her seem more like a loser at this point honestly. She was blessed a billion times over by the planet with the greatest things in all creation, yet still loses all the time and lost during life to normal humans.

Her losing before this made sense, her losing at this point just makes her seem like a retard.

You are 10 years too late.

Prisma Illya Drei is probably right up your alley.
Go knock yourself out with that GAR.

Just you wait, when she's summoned as Grand Saber she's going to be literally the most powerful Servant in the franchise bar none, no ifs ands or buts.

Just ignore that it'll be solely because of her OP toys, like how Arceuid is only the most powerful being on Earth because Earth literally buffs her to be the strongest at all times.

I will laugh so hard if Prototype Saber is the Grand Saber and you guys start crying.

Proto Saber is not the face of the franchise.

>Arturia has an optional dick
>also an optional set of tits that put Jeanne and Arc to shame

Best girl in Type-Moon