Dare you to name another Harem that lived up to its genre

Dare you to name another Harem that lived up to its genre.

Pro tip:You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

raisingthedead.ninja/2015/04/14/in-a-different-world-with-a-smartphone-chapter-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yomeiro Choice.

That ending was great

grisaia

Fujimura Mates

I need a name now. At last a harem ending!

Omamori Himari.

Did he also get the blonde girl?

why does this look like a ripoff of to love ru?

>last updates 2 years ago

Fampai...

Using Google on the filename got you nothing?

She's on the far left.

Anything Tenchi related man, c'mon bro,

Yeah just saw it

Absolutely love how they rejoice when he proposes to them all

Based

To love ru is shit and the protag is a typical skinny fucking faggot.

Manga finished.

>At last a harem ending!
It's happened before, this shot isn't new.

>The one chick who became Prime Minister so she could legalize it.

>Manga finished.
Chapter 50 is the last one, this doesnt seem finished to me yet

I remember they said to fuck off and read the LN or something.

The manga is officially done so just pretend it ended with just the marriage and forget everything else.

Thats too bad

Umi no misaki

The art become dogshit halfway through the series though

But the LN didnt have a harem end you fucktard.

Came here to post this.

why was the anime shit though

>it's happened before
Some examples then?
I think I've seen at least one in the past, some anime I can't remember

My most desired harem end is To Love Ru

But the manga was shit. Only the girls (except for Himari) and the ending were great.

Wait, he actually gets them all? And the ending isn't shit like the LN?

SZS.

Except Red won, you dingus!

read the thread

I remember hearing something about a short extra set after that chapter. Does anyone know if it exists?

>Fujimura-kun Mates

We never actually saw the acts of mating though.

Omamori Himari.

No one gives a fuck about the LN you retarded shit.

DxD :^)

Is posting eroge unfair?

If you count LNs, Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou and Rokujouma no Shinryakusha. In Magika, MC is having light sexual relations with most of his harem now. Even the lolis.

Mushoku Tensei.

Married with all 3 of them, had foursome, kids grandkids, and so on.

There are far too many eroges with harem ends to list.

Umi no Misaki

Sekirei
Campione
To Love Ru

Tenchi franchise?

>To Love Ru
Are you from the future?

Considering the developments since the begining until now, it's the most likely route

I thought this was well done.

It would be weird if it does not end in a harem

Meant for

Source?

>Using Google on the filename got you nothing?
In fact it didn't, strangely enough. Even looked it up on my favorite reading websites.

here you go friend Ichiban-Ushiro-no-Daimaou

Oh it's actually that. Thanks.

Almost all the series that have a Harem or a Harem ending are LN like
There are others series like Arifureta, Gun-ota or Re-monster
Other series have already locked a harem ending like DxD (Using as reference the EX series) and others haves a hight chance to end in harem like Shinmai maou no testament

Technically thats the very oposite to harem end since he marries and divorces the girls in an infinite circle, but never is married with more than one at the same time

Repostan from an old thread

The LN did have a harem end, retard. Though I'll forgive you for missing it since it was basically an LSD trip.

Also Yomeiro did it better. Why the fuck has tenkla disappeared? Where? pls help

I would preferred and actual harem end with the maing girls than the "open end" with all the girls in the school.

Kanokon and Futakoi aren't Harem ends then, if its a "threesome". You need 3 or more girls for it to count as a harem.

Well, that's why the chart says they are "threesome" end, isn't it?

Yes and my point is they shouldn't be listed on this chart titled "Harem Ends" because it isn't one.

Tenchi Muyo continuity; even Ryo-Ohki's part of Tenchi's harem

That's easy.

Any lesbian harem?

Would you share your waifu with other anons if that's what she wanted, and that would be the only way for her to become real?

If not then why do you want harem endings in series?

Only if the anons are tolerable or I like them, much like how the girls feel about one another in harem shows.

harem ending NEVER
Yui is the Best Girl and she is the only one who deserve to be happy with Rito and Celine

I would share her with traps or lebians if I could fuck them, too.

Cuck

Read the LN. It's pretty good, and it's finished.

It exists and was posted on Sup Forums a couple years back. It is just the girls talking about Yuto in a hot spring and then Himari blowing them all out by saying that he is quite a beast in bed when awake.

>If not then why do you want harem endings in series?

Because you fucking tons of girls that are madly in love with you is way better than fucking a girl who is also fucking tons of other guys.

Too bad the author got all depressed and the ending ended up being 2deep4u.

I actually liked the ending. It was weird as fuck and best friend got the only bad end, but it was still interesting.

Of course, but it's also hypocritical to want one and condemn the other. Like wanting a blowjob but not wanting to eat her out.

Hypocritical or not you can't really condemn that thought process because it's perfectly reasonable.

It was alright but killing the girls only for it to not matter is kind of cheap drama and I felt like it kinda lost some of the light-heartedness I initially liked about the series.

It still was an harem ending right

Kind of?

It fit with the ending, and how the world wasn't real that they hinted at throughout the series. I found the last few volumes to be some of the best.

this

Harem endings suck because they always seem so unsustainable in the long-term and are inherently unromantic

Monogamy is always best

>In Magika, MC is having light sexual relations with most of his harem now. Even the lolis.
Yeah...
Is that the typical implicit shit with black scenes and euphemisms or those scenes are described in full explicit like in Adam in Puberty or others hentai LNs?

>At last a harem ending!
Is there a harem series with an actual harem? As in the MC is a sultan or emperor who owns a bunch of concubines? I'm reading Kingdom because I've heard there are some interesting harem politics in it but it doesn't seem like the sort of series to explore the romantic dimension of a true harem.

The demon king LN has sex scenes. They're short but he fucks like 3 girls from his harem for years.

Read Harekon

Dude has three wifes

>Posting ongoing series where anything can happen

Can anyone not read the fucking OP.

Only post shit that ended with a harem end you dumb fucks.

It's pretty explicit but there's no actual sex.

Like Testament?

What's this now? My moon is too weak.

No I'll allow it. Post more.

In another world with a smartphone.

Yeah I guess, I haven't really read testament's LNs. There isn't really an 'excuse' for lewd stuff in Magika.

Sounds like Keitai.

If I just killed all the other Anons I could have her to myself, right?

I like this one. Elder princess best girl.

raisingthedead.ninja/2015/04/14/in-a-different-world-with-a-smartphone-chapter-1/

Now THIS guy is thinking on the 2D level

>Himuro actually became a Prime Minister and legalized polygamy
She was the hero of the harem genre.

Has there been a harem series where a yandere tried to kill off all the other harem members?

There's a haremette who wants to purify the world of life because life is evil, but that's unrelated to being a haremette.

I like to think that Yukine is the first wife.

>LN

Weak, why is every harem LN these days

Anyone read this one?