What part of "well regulated militia" don't you understand?

>muh shall not infringe
Well. Regulated.

"well regulated" means kept in working fashion, as in functioning properly. open a history book, faggot

shall

what part of we kill you if you want to take our guns do you not understand ?

Guess you better come and take them, huh?

You will never get my gun!

I'm a girl btw

NOT

I will. And I'll fuck your nan while I'm at it

this is phenomenal

>ameridumb in charge of english

The part where a subordinate clause takes precedence over the main clause.

BE

shill

Holy fucking shit burger, you just gave me a huge fucking flashback from when I was like 5-6. I got these dinosaur-magazines every month with a part for a dinosaur-toy, and that pic was in one of them. Thanks bud for giving me a flashback from a better time.

>well regulated
>in contemporary context, this meant 'well organized' or 'functioning correctly'
>as in a well regulated clock, or a well-regulated breakfast
>even if you ignore that historical context, everyone between 18-45 is part of the militia by law
>even if you ignore that legal context, the militia is a justification for the right, not a caveat for it

Oh, and literally every gun law, restriction, or limitation is inherently unconstitutional and by right ought to be repealed. Get bent, honorary leaf.

>greek in charge of anything

INFRINGED

They had pictures of dinosaurs killing each other in magazines for 5 year olds?

Perhaps not in fag-land, but here, yes.

you mad your country is a german playtoy that no one cares about, greek boi?

based paddy

What part of "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" do you libtards not understand? Anchor babies are not citizens.
You don't even know what a militia is.

>Perhaps not in fag-land
low blow

regulated in that context means "in good repair" you dumb nigger. it doesn't mean "daddy government has another thing to fuck up"

this is why we are little bitchs like you =D

aren't*.... Fuk!