Germany will not share its fusion power secrets

Germany will make more energy by 2025 than the rest of the world.

:(

Because you can't.

>Germany will make more energy by 2025 than the rest of the world.

Round 3?

>Germany will not share its fusion power secrets
>stops producing any atomic energy whatsoever
lmao

> (OP) #
>>Germany will not share its fusion power secrets
>>stops producing any atomic energy whatsoever
>lmao

And another one doesn't understand it is no coincidence we shut down nuclear plant the same time we are making fusion breakthroughs.

As long as you're in the EU this tech will be shared.

We are the EU. Our tech will remain German.

>every plasma particle feels the same force

The particles of air in my room all feel the same force, and yet they're still bouncing around at a hundred miles an hour in all different directions. Plasma is super hot, the problem is exponentially worse.

The idea here is to create a "magnetic bottle" that returns any particle seeking to exit back into the bottle. The issue is, magnetic field lines have certain properties (such as the fact that they must be continuous) that prevent this from happening. Your "bottle" will always have a hole in it, no matter what you try to do

a globalist country can not keep secrets.

It will most likely vector through your muslim employees but that is not the only vector.

And yet stellarators already work at 5keV... and soon 10keV

>Muslims complain technology isn't being shared
>Germans share their secrets

ez pz.

I still dont understand why fusor investigation is not being developed by big fusion agencies, everything is done by a bunch of ustaters amateurs (kudos for them).

Neither solution will work, tokamak cant contain efficiently high temeprature particles for a long time, and the stellator can compress them efficiently to achieve practical fusion.

>We are the EU
*laughs in Hebrew*

We have a national laboratory looking into it, although I'm not sure how much progress they have made.

Lockheed Martin claims they have developed their own solution, but since they're a defense company, it's pretty obvious their tech (if it actually works) will be exclusive to the military for a long time.

will germany exist as a nation in 2025?

No, neither will Sweden.

Who cares, the US take what we want.

Fusion power is a meme that's not really gonna happen anytime soon. There are too many technical hurdles to overcome and pop sci news paints an overly optimistic picture.

The only fusion the average German is gonna get is Abdul's dick with his wife's cunt.

This. Might want to start by actually producing power first

The magnets for both iter and the stellarator are made in italy by asg

That's fine, china will just steal it.

You guys are helpless.

Hola simon.

Helpless to what? Germans trying to keep secrets?

>germany
>make energy
choose

>Germans hook up treadmills to generator
>Put treadmills on their borders

this is accurate

Yes you will, Germany, you'll fold and hand over your secrets, just like you folded and allowed migrants to flood into your country.

i keked

The research it's out there to "this might actually work" point.

After that they are entitled to get benefits from their research.

>2024
>shut down all reactor programs to increase migrant payments

A fitting final end.

>implying
Merkel is a traitorous cunt, but economically she's a tough cunt
It's also why Poland will never get reparations,just like the niggers in Africa who asked for it for years didn't.
She likes money and economic success.

Americans are still burning coal like a bunch of cavemen lmao

>just like Africa

Yeah, they just had to come and ask in person .

They have huuuuge economical potential. They could take in another 20 million Africans and it wouldn't put a dent in their economy. Of course civil unrest would raise, but in grand scheme of things it doesn't matter.
So yeah, they will exist and shit up the rest of Europe for as long as I can foresee. They shouldn't have been included in Marshall's plan. What's funny Poland and Czechoslovakia were invited, but Soviet forced us to resign, lol. So not only we were forced to forsake reparations but also from being a part of Marshall's plan. Thank you Stalin.

You will do EXACTLY as you are told, Goymany. Now make me a new car!

I can see the future
>it's 2025
>the German ministry of diversity and multiculturalism deems the fusion plant toxic masculine and white
>all of the scientist and project leaders are executed or sentenced to life in the sensitivity training gulag
>thay refill the open positions with """rocket sciantist""" migrants

>it's 2026
>germany is is no more and in its place are a radioactive wasteland ruled over by violent afghani and Afrikan rape gangs the only currency they have is German women that they trade with.
--------------------------------mad max: Kraut road

>TL;DR not much will change

BURGERS HAVE BURNT THE COAL
WILL BURGERS PAY THE TOLL?

Literally AND figuratively!

I thought there won't be Germany by 2035 because Merkel is going for second Kalergi award?

Surely you could power a cuck shed with just a car battery

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, but if we're going keeping our course, Germanistan will either share that technology with Turkey, or forbid it's use because it's based on haram nonislamic science.

>Hello goyim....
>t. Schlomo Shekelstein
>Do it Hans
>t.Good Burger
>O-okay...
>t. Good Hans
>Germany sells new reactor containing trillions worth of cutting edge future technology for literally nothing to Israel
>LOLOL_WE_HAVE_FUSION_TECH_JEWS_ARE_THE_MASTER_RACE_ WHAT_HAVE_YOU_GOYIM.jpg

You mean China will pay Germany for them to build and run an energy plant in China, and after 11th hour renegotiations wind up cancelling the earlier agreement, shut down the plant, and then build a coincidentally identical plant using coincidentally identical technology.

And somewhere down the line, they'll ask Germany for a full refund, and get it.

not only steal it but sell miniature fussion reactors on aliexpress

kek. take that (you)

friendly reminder this isnt /pol you autisic mongoloids

Fusion power will never happen. It's like trying to build a perpetual motion machine. Just because you want it doesn't mean it's possible.

You don't see the political implications of germany not sharing with everyone else?

>She likes money and economic success.

You mean capitalist boot licking at the expense of safety, culture, heritage and race.

What do you think a star is, retard.

Don't start backpedling either, you didn't know.

can't share what you don't have.

>5 years later
>China has successfully mastered fusion tech
>t.Chang

Idk, Merkel has a degree in Quantam Chemistry and Germany has taken in 10 million new scientsist, doctors, cosmonauts.

I truly believe this Nu-Germany will be the world leader and show us all that walking around with our pants around our ankles is the way to prosperity. Only losers are bigots.

they need to make the magnetic field rotate, putting the plasma in motion. control the motion of the plasma, instead of just letting it do what it wants.

World governments have been collaborating for 50 years on fusion tech. China paid billions to help build a fusion test plant in France.

Humans can't recreate or control natural phenomenons just because you want to.

What's air conditioning? Cloud seeding? Deforestation? Reforestation?

Shut up you stupid cunt, you're clueless.

How very...jewish of them.

I've already worked on a system that would make earth use a centralized magnetic structure within it's crust to use the already prevalent plasma at our core.

Amplify it but use magnetic trajectory to continue on a predisposed path.

Allow algorithms working through AI to determine the path.

This would allow us to even use the sun and our position to specifically amplify certain "power points". Turning our synchronization into an atom like structure.

Perpetual energy through magnetic manipulation. Unfortunately this idea is predisposed to black holes.

I honestly think black holes are the skeletons of these projects already failing.

dream on ... russian and predominantly us spies in every nook and cranny, you can't even hide shit

This. And electricity is a natural phenomenon too, but we harness it literally every day of our lives. Sick of faggots like him.

so, in what way do you use millions of non europeans you imported in last couple of years in fusion reactor?

Do we even have materials that can contain super hot plasma for long periods of time? I thought that was also a major technological shortcoming when it came to a working Fusion reactor

Our side used to call it Operation Paperclip.

u dont need materiael u use a magnetic bottle basically

Not when the UK develops fusion energy and refuses to let Germany have anything to do with it

Reminder that there are prophecies stating that after a seeming initial defeat, the Germans will stage a comeback with weapons no one has seen before, and a new Reich will arise.

>germany does all this work
>merkel refuses to use it because "it's dangerous please go green only"
>sells it for stupidly low prices
>literally everyone else in the world benefits from germany's labor except the german people

In Tokamak reactors over heating is still an issue though

Just because those things are possible doesn't mean these things are possible. Humans aren't gods.

Are we now on WE WUZ level.

Toll.

It's just like CERN, that was paid for by many governments. The next one will be in Japan. It'll be a straight shot, not a circle.

You've responded to serious rebuttals with more generic bullshit.
Humans of today would be considered beyond godlike in their technology compared to the ancient world. If we spent our time listening to fuckheads like you we'd still be getting fires from lightning strikes.

Go and watch Rick and Morty or some shit.
You want to talk but have nothing to say, just fuck off.

not if you divert all those funds to all your new guests

Soon muslims will take over and everything you ever achieved will unfortunately go to shit. So there's that.

it doesnt actually work

The only thing UK will be developing is a Fusion Bomb, so that the british-pakistani empire may spread Islam further through the threat of Atomic Violence.

>implying they have a choice

Fusion bombs already exist, they're called "hydrogen bombs".

That's a cool image. Mind if I download it?

Pretty rich coming from a German. I know you're not known for your sense of humour but you have to admit that's a little ironic.

So by your image you're telling me that modern art has an actual use?

What's stopping a little industrial espionage chaps?

It's all yours, buddy :)

Haha, cheers pal

>Thinking they have a society to maintain modern tech in 2025.

Cut off your ear over a breakup with a girlfriend, then maybe .I'm mildly drunk, cause it's college football day. SRY

It doesn't matter who builds a working fusion reactor first. It will eventually be used around the world.

Lockheed and other defense contractors probably already have technology that is 20+ years ahead of mainstream but it's locked away in black projects. Their Skunkworks teams are practically magicians when it comes to engineering.

>gotta get drunk and watch niggerball all day

ethnic fusion, black energy, rape secrets

yeah, you can keep it.

>Flying the world in hours
>Humans aren't gods
you're beyond retarded

As an employee of a long time defense contractor, I can verify that if you're smart you can have a lot of fun at work.

In my opinion, defense contract work requires a highly competitive, and nationalistic mindset. Very fulfilling.

>such as the fact that they must be continuous
Why the hell do you think it's a torus?
>your bottle will always have holes in it, no matter what you try to do.
No it wont.

I worked in door to door sales for a summer next door to the most populated base America, and I had at least 3 retirees open up specifically about the B-2 bomber program. They were all 'application' or 'practical' engineers. They were flummoxed by their jobs, but understood what they did once it was unveiled.

all technology is recreating or controlling some natural phenomenon.

>tokamak cant contain efficiently high temeprature particles for a long time
the problems with tokamak are the strong electric currents and build up of massive eruption flares - the containment is actually the best we have in Tokamaks.

Stellarators have way worse confinement, but no internal massive current and thus no massive plasma instabilities

Can a plasma physicist please explain to me how the design on the right prevents fast neutrons from damaging the walls?

>the US take what we want.
when? In Iraq and Afghanistan you couldn't even win against retard rag-heads.

We have countless ways to make abundant power.

They are all classified under the invention secrecy act for reasons related to Societal collapse.

Because of Fear and Greed.