White people "problems" in a nutshell

white people "problems" in a nutshell

(You)

sage

It is time to have a talk .. About the new 14 words....

We've all read the 14 words, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children".

Well they are Genociding us.

So we need to talk about the new the 14 words.

We must secure the existence of our Planet and a Galaxy for White children.

the coal is a lie.

Sage in all fields

Fuck you.
Sage.
Heil Hitler.

Nothing worse than listening to people who whinge on incessantly about the non-existence of "white man's burden" because they don't understand what that statement means and, in doing so, ironically prove it to be true.

The left hasn't learned how to be funny at all, it's worrisome

Asian people have a smaller burden than whites. Asians are the most privileged after (((Jews))).

well at least we know the rock definitely does not represent tax burden

>How niggers actually see it
This is why we laugh at you.
You're so stupid, you think it's really that simple.
I can't wait until you niggers collectively push us over the edge.
I've got 30 years of hate I can't wait to share with niggers.
You made your bed, darkies.
You sided with the Jews, your own historical slave masters, and now you're going to pay the price for it.
Once we're gone, you fucking dumb shits are slaves, forever.
You think the Jews are going to be benevolent to you when they don't need you to be weapons anymore?
When they have complete control, you think your people won't be viewed as a nuisance to them?
You're a massive drain on us, and the media has to near-constantly propagandize for us to even mildly tolerate you.

Amusingly, they get fucked harder by affirmative action than whites do.

If the west was capable of distinguishing between different types of white people well enough to apply different levels of affirmative action to them, some very uncomfortable discoveries might be made.

God, the intersectionalist's humour is on par with 1900's humour - only less funny,

Our "privilege" is working to support useless scumbags, and instead of getting some gratitude, we are subjected to constant attacks and demands for more of our money. The best way to eliminate white privilege is to exterminate the shitskins.

Instead of wishing to make somebody elses load heavier why not just drop the fucking load?

Stop complaining about somebody elses chains being looser than your own and work to cast them all off of everyone.

All you need to do to succeed is finish free fucking public school, stay out of jail and not have a kid until you can afford to.

Plenty of differently abled, differently colored, differently sexual people make those mistakes and do not make those mistakes. Guess which ones are successful.

Maybe you have a shitty family? Okay. Lots of people have shitty families. Don't let them drag you down. If you have to shun them and not have any friends because all your ghetto trash friends want to drag you down too then so be it.
What's more important? Bullshit asshole friends or climbing your ass out of the fucking ghetto?

Where do you get this image of whites somehow getting their dicks sucked in high towers while there was slavery of whites in Muslim countries and outright genocide in Haiti, Rhodesia and South Africa? Go get a STEM degree and do something with your life. Stop trying to divide the world into oppressed vs oppressor, because that's Marxism 101.

Yeah user, that's the problem...

nice flag jamal

saged

NONE OF YOU FUCKING AMERICANS HAVE A FUCKING BURDEN
ABSOLUTELY NONE OF YOU
NOT EVEN THE NIGGERS IN THE GHETTO
NONE!

Whites, Males, Christians and normosexuals are the ONLY ones LEGALLY discriminated against in the US currently

Nobody is saying that Africans in Africa will ever be a minority
Nobody is saying that Asians in Asia will ever be a minority.
So why are they saying Whites will be a minority in Britain in 2036?
And Sweden in 2024?
That’s because there’s MASSIVE non-White immigration in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.
Because there’s a program of White geNOcide.
They say it’s “anti-racist” but it’s simply anti-White.
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.

>Irish guy isn't considered white

Nice.

Wait, is one of them a Jew? lol

Stop with the victim ideology, it's pathetic. You're better than a nigger. Being enslaved is something one should be ashamed of, not held up for gibs.

I like that they made him blond so we know he isn't just a regular bad white he is an EVIL white

Check the leg.

What are the bags?

I never said I wanted gibs, you dumb shit. I'm telling this dumb coon that his concept of white privilege is nothing but Marxist dogma, not act like a victim. I don't want or care for gibs from foreign countries like Turkey or Tunisia.
>Friendly reminder to sage this slide thread

Yes, all those people on the right are a burden.

Fucking lol. Okay bro. Most of us pay for at least 2.5 families benefits. Our salaries worth nearly 2% every year, while wages stagnate and prices go up.

He should be a buff Chad since hes able to carry the weight easier.

I didn't want to put that much effort into it.

Why didn't you post the unedited version?

whats with niggers that think they can talk about issues of white people in their own country?

haha nice

In America the average negro, over the course of its lifetime, will remove over seven hundred thousand dollars from the system. The average white person will contribute over two hundred thousand.

here is mine

His is the only burden, not hollowed out.

Fuck off you stupid nigger. All the minorities (except maybe the asian) should be standing on the white mans back with a greasy kike pulling their shitskin marionette strings for this to be accurate. Whites don't owe anybody shit. We built this country, not niggers or beaners or some imaginary race of shithead amputees. Get the fuck out of here

lmao

>makes reference to poverty
>is from 2008
i'm glad they dropped the poor shit, gas poor people

>a comic demonizing your race
>you're still the one who is privileged

The original version has a happy merchant standing on everyone's shoulders.

Man, If I were asian or some veteran with amputaded limbs I would get so fucking mad for shit like this for equalling me with gibmedats niggers and special snowflake gender expansion pack subhumans crying "privilege"

>admitting communism is motivated by jealousy

the white man's burden is trying to elevate all these savages above their animalistic natural state

Yeah, no white man has ever been poor or anything. Nothing bad has ever really happened to a white person.