Why do the posters on this board routinely refer to Poland as "the niggers of Europe"?

Why do the posters on this board routinely refer to Poland as "the niggers of Europe"?

Because they're the niggers of Europe?

fpbp, it's true

At anytime they could pull the plug on this shit-show known as the EU, but then they'd lose the gibs. V4 are all nog tier.

Because they are mad

thanks for blocking ham-faced dave, you unknowingly pushed the brexit vote over the top.

If you knew anything about statistics, then you would grasp that it's a natural thing since polish population in the biggest immigrant group in UK. Show me crimes per capita or GTFO. I'm pretty sure the are on par as for other groups in UK.

They're wasting their time. There won't be a deal.

And why do you want to go from to this, to pakistan, india, bangladesh?

brexit was a mistake.

Shut up you stupid kraut we're superior to you, That's why you managed to conquer us. We're the whitest nation in the world if you include slavs and jews as white, We will win in the end. Now excuse me I have to go scrub my anglo masters toilet.

t.polack

sorry? what?

Thank god for Brexit. Y'all will drown in y'all shit when all poles leave.

Because the majority of Western Europeans are cuckolds and in their cuckold fantasies Poland plays the role of the bull.

Fuck y'all self

hmm, do they have a choice?

Fucking poles they ruined the EU

Butt hurt much? Or maybe you can already have an aftertaste of shit in your mouth?

It's not like irish ruined USA right?

kek

because they're salty about the fact that Poland has a future, and their people are being replaced, and they can't do anything about it

Probably something to do with the fact that we are 99.7% white

I like the Poles I work with, I only know the ones I work with though. I wonder if Poland can support a million youngish people moving back. Most here save up, move back and buy a house outright - if they all go back at once it would create a housing bubble.
I don't buy the "polskis are gone so we must replace them with pakis" shit either. I'd rather have 10,000 polskis than one paki.

How long before Germany invades Poland again, only this time to muslimize it?

lmao, they literally use broomsticks for guns and their army is full of skinny faggots with no morale

lol ok

what the fuck is wrong with pol
why is pol stuck in this endless cycle
always talking about poland, no matter what is happening in this world, poland is pol's biggest concern

BUTT HURT

imagine being me, Polish Jew
Poland this, Poland that, hurr Joos this, Joos that

Because Putin pays several hundred people to post this garbage.

I hope they wont come back desu senpai. The ones on emigration are not the best of our guys :)

well i wish i was a polish jew
every single day, i would just laugh at them
Because
>1. their beloved fuhrer failed to murder us
>2. now jews are superior to westerners
feels bad man

kupcu, please.
Don't forget about your friendly goyim from poland

Ok
I love Poland

>our niggers enjoy a higher gni per capita than poland
cool beans :')

why are there so many vietnamese in poland? especially warsaw

If anything, it would be the Russians who are the "niggers of Europe." They succumbed to the Jew lie of communism, then helped (((them))) spread it like a good shabbos nigger spreading the Jew lie of "slavery is wypipo's fault!" Al least Russians are getting their shit together (hopefully), unlike niggers.

They are cool and they are here because they are a relic of communism.

Because we are the niggers of Europe.

Bam. This says it all people.

Even if Poles leave Britain (they won't, majority has a citizenship or applied for one) they sure as fuck won't be returning to Poland.

Two reasons:
a) polish theft gangs regularly passing over borders into other EU countries, stealing shit and disappearing back over the border in a single night. That has been a nightmare for the Police in neighboring states ever since the EU pushed for their more open-border policy, and reflects badly on the normal poles.
"Long Story Short" - people outside Poland only know the behavior of the criminal gangs using EU politics to make easy theft runs, and project that stereotype onto the vast majority of normal polish people (which obviously do not leave Poland to go and steal shit).
b) Poland is in a kinda bad state concerning Economy and Infrastructure, so it has to partly rely on EU subventions to keep running. Those are essentially seen as "free gibs", which is something connected to "American niggers" for most people here.

That being said, i hope Poland won't give in to the EU's refugee demands. Losing out on subventions is still better than suffering a cultural, social and economic death through mass migration of integration-unwilling barbarians.

literally no sources for what you germans claim on POL

It's one of the last countries in Europe where jews can't do shit.
So basically, they are jealous.

>jews can't do shit.
all I want is to be able to celebrate our holidays and pray in peace, I don't want anything else

Stay in your house if you don't want the second round of polish death camps.

FBPB

your first lady and mayor of warsaw is jewish mate

>Pole saying Polish death camps
well that's rich
Poles were killed as well, in huge numbers
don't you have a homework to do, kid?

>1. their beloved fuhrer failed to murder us
>imagine being in such denial
Your kind will never be welcome here faggot.
Thanks to uncle Adolf and his funding we finally had a chance to make you pay.

1) It's a first wave of WW2 Restitutions.
2) It's your fault that Poland is in state that it is now. You attacked them. You killed their citizens. And they were left in shit situation afterwards. So pay up kraut. If your parents take a mortgage on the house and they die without paying it out and you get that the house, then do you have to pay out that mortgage or no?

watch out fellow Jews, there is a 15 year old Polish nazi on the run, better hide

Yes, good little idiotic jew.
Germans are the real monsters, go hate on them.
I can't believe that jews still believe in this, holy shit.

doubt hes polish, met some people here who unironically moved to poland because of Sup Forums

>better hide
Just like your people did before they were sold out by Poles?

your reading comprehension sucks

t. Onur and stop using proxy.

dude I love Poland and hate Germans, fuck off

you deserve to be hanged twice

Don't you have a 1940s Polish city to go starve to death in?

now you know how we feel

what would magik do?

good, goyim! fight among yourselves! GOOD! heheheh

>What are Prussian refugees
>What does revenge actions even mean
>What are reparations that already got paid
>What is economy aid in the EU
>Being this void of natural common sense

Kekistani, everyone.

>he still doesn't get it
This is great
Yes, those evil nazis killed 50 gorillion of us.
Now germany has to pay tons of reperations.
I honestly can't believe that there people here that are this retarded.

how can you even say that to a fellow pole?
what's wrong with you

widocznie jestem głupim żydkiem, wytłumacz mi

>141754552
it was a reply to 141754552 that i somehow removed :/

>What are Prussian refugees
are there any? you mean muslim refugees?
>What does revenge actions even mean
what revenge action?
>What are reparations that already got paid
Not a single gib was payed by germans
>What is economy aid in the EU
its a eu aid not war restitutions
>Being this void of natural common sense
no morality or common sens i sense young padwan? kek?

>jew
>"a fellow pole"
Go back to Israel you scum.
Your days are numbered here.
I don't in dirty hebrew, you kike.

Because most of the Polish are based af, and the "nazis" (mudslimes with meme flags) don't like them.

what is the marshall plan?

Gross was right all along.

Here you can clearly see which are the civilized countries in Europe and which are not: even though Portugal, Italy, France (these 3 with almost as many citizens there as Romania), Spain, Germany and so on are on top 10 countries with more nationals on UK, they are not even represented in the chart in the quantity of inmates by country.

And, by the way, the second chart only involves EU nationals. I would like to know the quantity of niggers living there, to see how they compare to Poles in terms of jailed people.

Poopland are the niggers of Europe. Get the FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY POOPLAND.

and they say that germany lost the war...

>Why do the posters on this board routinely refer to Poland as "the niggers of Europe"?

They haven't in like 4 years.

Did you just wake up from a coma?

POLAND FOR POLES
ENGLAND FOR ANGLOS
AND POLES

>Gross
Are you careful looked at this episode when he live in Poland? Most of his friends and he was and are neomarxist. He like his friends love seeking for famous and special antisemitism in Poles. xD

Displaced aggression

i worked on a construction site with some poles and they work like retards never turn up to work with the right tools and pinched other workman's tools and were constantly talking on their phones. They're niggers.

t. fat larper in his moms basement

well said

>PAY FOR MY GIBS WHITEBOI

One might take from those charts ( clearly thinking one) that poles are 5 times more numerous then romanians, 2,5 x irish ( natives in some way ) yet there are only ~1.6 more jailed poles then romanians and 1.2 more then irish.
What does it tell you?
And ye there are no french spanish or germans on that chart cuz one might imagine that along the normal Poles to uk came some degenerates who thought that they can get some cashes fast - Spaniards germans or frenchies don't feel get paid more in their own countries so they have a lesser need to emigate and if they do then they do it for different reasons. But my claim was different. I was debunking a post that suggested that poles are criminals becouse there are more of them in jails. If you take into account jailed people per immigrant poland looks better then irish.

You can guess how many blacks/browns are in jails after looking at jamaicans+pakis+somailis+indians and extrapolate from that.

why is Germany called the Somalia of Europe

He would kill himself.