Who's Ready for the Great St. Louis Chimp out Tonight!

Get Ready for the Chimpout!!!!! you thought Fri. night was bad. wait till tonight!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRyFZkFS26g
gfycat
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=1-Ay6BKqGOk
youtube.com/watch?v=1-Ay6BKqGOk
youtu.be/L0bMFyF778U?t=6h41m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we wuz kangs!!

wut

The sad thing is from what I saw last night Most of the crowd was white SJW women and their cucked husbands/ boyfriends.

That was yesterday and it was shit

Did anyone save the stream from last night where the white girl gets the shit kicked out of her for saying all lives matter, and then apologizes?

This.
You're a bit slow op, last night was fucking shit, the most anyone got was a bit teary eyed from "muh particles"

Was it bad last night? I wasnt keeping up with it after like 5ish

I SAID "who's ready for Sat night?" faggot!

It was lame. It had potential. But dindus actually dindu nuffin yesterday.

Will you kill niggers in "self defence"? Use the opportunity.

Yeah, where is this video??

>white girl gets the shit kicked out of her for saying all lives matter

Ready for what? If a chimpout was going to happen it would've been last night. If anything happens tonight it'll just be drum circles, tambourines and fucking kumbaya

Low energy fags everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=nRyFZkFS26g

Did anything even happen last night? I went to bed before it got dark in burgerland

i love staying up to watch people walking.
and walking
and walking
... why the fuck are they still so fat!

Niggers figured it out - they wont show up unless they gets summadat sweet soros money that he donated to blm. blm is playing the jew card, they arent going to do shit tonight

Which will be more violent and exciting?>Canelo vs. GGG
Or
>St Louis PD vs. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Particulates
Particulates everywhere

it will surely happen tonight since they are all off wor---

That was the best of last night? Some granny falling over then getting arrested? Lmao missed that bit

>night

Well it was night for us. The sun came up at 7.

>dat pic
holy kangz!

What are they chomping out now?

Pavement Apes!
Howler Monkeys!
NIGGERS!!!!!

Hate Them!
Demand Segregaton NOW!

Those niggers won't even be awake for another 8 hours

The police will have the situation under control

>He missed bricks being thrown at cops and vandalizing the Democrat mayor's house
Wew lad

they tried to march on the freeway because they're faggots. the police shutdown the merger road and they couldn't get on.
>"WHO SHUTS SHIT DOWN? WE SHUT SHIT -er, I MEAN Police shut shit down, fuck me. At least I'm getting paid..."

tfw we cant have chimpouts because there's too many SJW's in the mix

When it's only blacks that's when you get a Ferguson.

You mean the one broken window on the Fox stream?

haha even old white women are shilling for drug dealing niggers.

Why is the US so bad at riots?

The granny wanted to be arrested. She purposely ignored the disperse orders and wanted to make it look like the police just ran her over by not showing what happened before with a video quick edit.

I'll admit it wasn't spectacular, but I thought it was hilarious since Krewson seemed disappointed with the verdict

Wheres the livestream?

We got Richmond for today

Where is the video?

Lizzie, George, and Ralph. Man I miss jamming this game with my Grandfather.

Ok that gave me a giggle. Would've been better if he was dragged out and lynched though.

Hopefully free speech week will be better

gfycat /JollyDefiniteBlobfishr

Add the .com after gfycat She was also a part of the people breaking windows. so cops told everyone to disperse cause they were destroying things

That's not how chimpouts work. There were way too many white people around, so the blacks couldn't loot.

Now that the dust has settled and Kevin and Stacy are staying in because they did their part, there will be less cips and the real niggas are free to do their loot crew shit.

I think it's more that leftist violence has become a stale meme. Normies just roll their eyes at it now.

BLM has one notable accomplishment under their belt - mandatory bodycams for police. I'm unironically glad they accomplished that. Now they can fuck off for another decade or 2 until the next generation reads the cliff notes of Malcolm X's biography and decides burning down their neighborhood and looting their neighbor's businesses is an effective form of political protest. Rinse and repeat

>page doesn't exist
Yeah I was telling my girl some of those hippie fucks would be getting robbed and raped if there wasn't so many and cameras. Doubt anything wil happen tonight though but I hope I'm wrong

I agree about the cameras and am wondering if it was on (((purpose))). Like handlers recognize that white presence reduces looting.

Blacks tend to be warry about optics when they are co-organized. Unless their collectivr rage reaches critical mass, or they out number whitey 10-1, they are too insecure to do the whole t-shirt balakava smash and grab routine. They revert into "good boy" mode.

I was disapointed with last night, but I chalk their performance to the fact it was a really old case, a literal who, the fact that everyone read the guy who was shot was in the wrong and the fact he wasn't a kid.

The only saving grace would be if they get greedy, wait for the heat to cool down and strike tonight.

nice pic.

shouldnt you be to praying to Muhammad about now?

The rate of chimpstermination has gone up since cops were forced to wear body cams because they know they'll be vindicated by the footage. We already know these animals will riot regardless of the evidence.

>bodycams for police
Who needs that stupid 4th amendment anyway? Government surveillance cameras work great in the UK, we need to have them here too! Now anytime you do something (((they))) don't like they'll have a huge database of everything you've ever done and will be able to send you to prison for jaywalking once 10 years ago, but it's worth it to change literally nothing because a bunch of criminals that dindu nuffin every single time actually diddo sumthin.

NPR is trying to keep it going.
Heard them refer to "A black motorist shot and killed by police" as the cause of the protest.

Last night heard the SJW locals not aware that the "black motorist" was a heron pusher thug.

The antifa video "invisible particles" boy was bragging about his knowledge of tear gas particles in many cities, including Oakland.

Obvious that Soros is trying to screw with the USA

heroin

but he might have abused waterfowl too

You need to wet a bandana to protect your respiratory tract from the invisible tear gas particulates. I learned alot last night.

guys...Its already getting wild

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=1-Ay6BKqGOk

Wrong link. Its getting nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-Ay6BKqGOk

How in the name of fuck do you top a bunch of protesters being herded into a synagogue by the police while being gassed then having RABBI RANDY try and negotiate with the police to let his pet blacks go free?

HOW DO YOU TOP THAT?

Don't be a faggot. The body cams and a surveillance camera are way different. Unless Officer friendly is staring me down every morning while I eat my cereal, the body cams can only help, on both sides. Also, I hate niggers.

Ride of the Century is supposed to be starting soon downtown. I wonder if any of their route will be blocked by them?

INVISIBLE ISRAELI PARTICULATE CANNISTERS!!!

I hate these fuckers as much if not more than BLM.

Underrated

>implying that the """people""" that are going to be bused in aren't working

forgot to mention the part where the rabbi admitted his synagogue worked closely with BLM and had since it started.

It's sad that people actually shame all blacks for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent ones in Ghana and Chicago.

This board is full of sick racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.

It was pretty exciting for a bit. We went from having Israeli particulate bombs being used and maybe thinking the jews aren't all bad to having the africanus criminalus being rounded up into their home base with the rabbi.

>U2 is pulling the plug on its concert on Saturday night in St. Louis because police have their hands full dealing with ongoing protests of a not guilty verdict in a police involved shooting trial.
>Live Nation and U2 say the St. Louis Police Department has informed them they're not in "position to provide the standard protection for the audience" that would normally be expected. The band goes on to say they didn't want to risk fans' safety by proceeding with the concert.

That's a LOT of money being lost. It must be a credible threat of a real chimpout.

kill yourself, this pasta is already stale nigger

U2 can roam around Africa without a problem but have to cancel a show in STL.

Believe 2 cops were hospitalized, protesters throwing bricks, library windows smashed and mayor's home vandalized.

A mob formed outside and broke the mayors houses windows. They are probably on the path to street courts.

they busted a cop windshield downtown, broke a library window in cwe its aka normal friday.

Who's streets?

lol last night was fun, what happened to the people hiding in the synagogue?

It was anudda shoa

It's ok lads a couple of black guys are probably going to try and save a cracker from death and be hailed as heroes and racism will be btfo again. Fuck Rodney Coon

/our goal/
Literally not show up. If you're planning on going, don't, and tell others not to. Then, when the niggers get their, they'll chimp out anyway even tho there is nothing to chimp out over. Then, the media will show things how they are: a bunch of low IQ niggers niggering.

How bad did it get last night?

kek

yea i caught that too but it was a lame occurrence. no cars burned no brawls or lootings. hoping for all of it tonite.

15 people are already lurking in the offline pol/happening youtube stream.

so nobody saved it?

wtf Sup Forums

youtu.be/L0bMFyF778U?t=6h41m36s

there user, u can hear the argument around that time stamp. still tho the happening as a whole was fruitless. hoping for total ancestral recall tonite.

lame, but thx

The City PD will take no shit, also our National Guard is out there too protecting fire stations and gov buildings. Since we don't have a Democrat in office anymore talking about "Aww the verdict wasnt the way we want so we're not gonna send the guard in to control." Our new governor is a Republican and Former Navy SEAL and will not take shit. Do not be surprised if we actually see them in action tonight if it actually blows up.

pic related, my governor Eric Greitens

>mfw I gotta work and cant call off to watch trump send in the troops to purge the nigs

Several cops in hospital. 2 reporters assaulted. A few dozen arrests. Smashed a library as well as the mayors house windows. Several instances of flag burning

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bMFyF778U&feature=player_embedded

6:38:35 This is when the black guy streaming yells at this dude for yelling "All lives matter" threatening him with physical violence as he is not intelligent enough to come up with any other argument.

6:40:00 He asks and integrates the guy asking if he is FBI CIA etc. as the thought of anyone thinking differently than him is too much for his brain to comprhend

6:41:00 He starts threatening the white girl in question as she pleads and begs for forgiveness from her black masters and they proceed to physically harm her into submission. She later tweeted about the incident apologizing for her white privilege

Go lick some more boots you faggot cuck

>flag burning
Why even bother? This literally quit being edgy almost 30 years ago.

lol that guy was such a faggot. THIS IS AGAINST PROTOCOL. your standard cuckold.

I'M FUCKING PUMPED!!!!

Go to prison nigger.

DEY WUZ GOOD BOIS

I-is it going to habbening?

Don't tease me user

>Rallies behind a dead felon heroin dealer
>calls other people bootlickers

you can't make this shit up