Is Buddhism truly the final redpill?

Is Buddhism truly the final redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYDCMg4d7ks
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rohingya-muslim-burma-myanmar-latest-ethnic-cleansing-claims-scorched-earth-tactics-a7947476.html
twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/908115071791853568
independent
archive.is/Ud8aK
gnosticmedia.com/bill-joslin-meditation-202/
youtube.com/watch?v=LMQNV8D0ueQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d4prmh1S12k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it's one of the first on the road to Catholicism.

First you lose faith in Christianity then you become edgy then you look at eastern religions for meaning and finally you realize the need for and superiority of traditionalism.

>the need for and superiority of traditionalism

Are dharmic religions somehow less "traditional" than jewish ones?

its a copycat religion of hinduism. Bhagavad gita is the best religious text ever written.

If you follow its teachings, you definately wont be a cuck (or a defeatist looser buddhist)

I lost faith in Christianity when it was all a facade and the leaders advocate cuckoldry.

Buddhist Death Squads are scorching the Mudslimes invading their lands as we speak and the Pope slurps nigger feet.

All the religions are shit to be honest. So I just created my own to follow.

Buddhism is an Aryan religion. The Pali canon was literally written in an indo-aryan language and describes Guatama Buddha as having blue eyes. Noted Buddhist disciples like Bodhidharma and the Toch-Aryans were also indisputably white/european looking

Buddhism is much like esoteric Hitlerism and many aspects of esoteric Hitlerism are based on buddhism. Also based Myanmar is killing Moslems.

>BE ANYTHING BUT CHRISTIAN ALREADY YOU FUCKING WHITES
I'm noticing a trend here.

Savitri Devi became Hindu because she believed that only a still-living Paganism could revive Europe.

There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same.

Why choose a path that a book, or a robed gentlemen with a false sense of superiority tells you to walk? Walk your own path, or cut a swath through the jungle. A good traveler has no fixed plans.

>Catholicism
>literally the most cucked for most Christianity
>final redpill
>getting blacked is a redpill

>trains monks to defend themselves
>keep to themselves and doesn't try to convert
>enlightenment is their only goal
>a fucking swastika is one of their symbols

youtube.com/watch?v=lYDCMg4d7ks
Refer to this, heathen.

Of course it is.

Protestantism and Catholicism are now directly anti-European. The only uncucked branch is Orthodox.

>Protestantism and Catholicism are now directly anti-European
The actions of subversive authorities do not change the actuality of the religion. It's not fair to sweep all the members under the rug because the pope is a jesuit or weirmerica has convinced some that israel is anything but a congregation of the synagogue of satan.

>No, it's one of the first on the road to Catholicism.

Cucklicks are the most doomed denomination of Christianity.
It's like one took all the non-facial highlights of being a mega jew and wrapped it up in a veil of Christendom.

This should be the basis of every religion of the modern world desu
Basically
>Don't be cucked
>Leave others alone
>Search for self improvement
>Pride

Adopting foreign religions isn't redpilled. This is less about following the religion of your ancestors (using that logic you should probably follow some form of rudimentary nature worship or ancestor worship considering those religions predate Indo-European polytheistic religions and monotheistic religions) and more about following an overall moral doctrine that is aligned with your culture. Part of the problem of neo-paganism is that it is no longer aligned with western culture, 30+ year old men fucking 14 year old boys is no longer seen as male bonding as it was in Greco-Roman times, women are treated as people who are equals of men as opposed to retards who fuck up everything like Greeks and Romans did. Killing people in battle is no longer looked upon as being the defining trait of what makes a good man, and few people in the modern world get excited about dying in battle. Assuming you hate Christianity (which is reasonable considering how fucking retarded so many Christians are) neo-paganism probably isn't the right path, and neither are Islam, or Buddhism. It is hard to define the "right path" Atheism is an option since it has no inherent moral code you could simply adapt it to whatever culture you want, assuming you demand religion your best solution is probably sects of Christianity like Mormonism.

As an added note I would unironically like a monotheistic religion based around the worship of Mars. Roman Mars was actually very different than Greek Ares, while Ares was a pure warrior who only really existed to kill and cuck Hephaestus Mars was an idealization of the Roman patriarch. Mars was portrayed as an agricultural god in addition to a war god and symbolized the man working his farm but willing to march off to war to protect his nation and family before returning to his farm, essentially he does what Roman men were in theory supposed to do, be hard working men doing honest work and being willing to defend their republic and their family.

This is exactly what happened to me.

>born and raised Catholic
>became edgy Liberal teen because of (((punk)))
>started searching for deeper truths among the world's religions
>delved deep into Buddhism, realized at it's core it is empty
>realized all religions are just meaningless babble
>jumped back to early Christian teachings
>shocked, amazed, astounded, at the intelligence, depth and sophistication of the Christian tradition

Now a traditional catholic without a church, because (((Vatican II)))

>As an added note I would unironically like a monotheistic religion based around the worship of Mars.

Sol Invictus is where it is all at, infidel.

It's not so much that I was desperate for a new religion to cling to but I walked through life and learned things and saw that what Buddhists teach align with many things I believe, and it helps that the Burmese are exterminating their mudslime problem because Buddhists can become warriors to protect their temple.

It's not even a religion, just one way to try to achieve inner peace and it's doctrine advocates healthy things, which is compatible with our society. Much more compatible than pretending to worship the Roman pantheon.

Eh, Sol Invictus has too many parallels with Christianity and a universal cult of Mars might be better at enforcing social cohesion through inherent support of the Roman patriarchy system.

What if one's tradition is not catholicism? There's a meme that ''Europe was Christian for 2000 years''. But that's only true for Italy, roughly speaking. My grandparents were not religious, and paganism was still alive here in the 19th century. My traditon is therefore pagan, even if I don't know what paganism exactly meant for my ancestors.

The problem with Christianity in modern times is that it doesn't answer the questions that Europeans are asking. It might sound petty to say things like "it says the snake spoke by snakes can't speak silly Christians." But that's the kind of people that we are. If a new spirituality were to take over Europe it would have to be one that spends more time with philosophy than with divination, if that makes sense.

>Now a traditional catholic without a church, because (((Vatican II)))

As much as cucked contemporary Catholicism is, pre-Vatican 2 Catholic church treated its domains as colonies rather than nations rallying under one God. Hell, before we regained independence in the first decades of XX century, Vatican kept instructing our clergy that we should remain submissive to our partitioners and that us living the lives of second-class citizens on soil that used to be ours is in our best interest.

If such model of relations were to make a comeback, I'd rather have Catholicism fade away entirely than to be slave to it all over again.

It's not Christianity retard...It's atheism.Check Sweden

Sweden is the most atheist shithole in EU
Sweden is the most cucked shithole in EU

So btfo faggot

Western Atheism is soft Christianity. It kept the soft and wishy-washy parts, threw away the moralising of the pulpit, and turned it against people.

Nope, Costco is.

Cheap weiners

Large 16 inch pepperoni pizza, $6.50

that's a cheap dog

EIGHTEEN JARS OF MAYO FOR A QUARTER

The chorus is awful, it had potential.

Money is NOT the root of evil, the love of money is the root of evil. That is an important distinction.

>That pic
Pumped up Pantheons

Less jews in asia is all.

When fighting satanists that chose the left hand path to DMT, perhaps it is. Learn to open your third eye.

>Vatican kept instructing our clergy that we should remain submissive to our partitioners and that us living the lives of second-class citizens on soil that used to be ours is in our best interest.

elaborate please

If those Southeast Asians were pagan they would do the exact same thing. It's a culture thing -- they aren't cucked either way.

As a practicing, devout Buddhist for the past 5 years, and someone who is red pulled as fuck, I can safely say that yes it very much is.

The teachings of the Buddha lend themselves well to the red pill

>life is suffering
yes

>Sweden is the most atheist shithole in EU

Czechia is the most atheist state in all of EU and they remain anti rapefugee to this day. :^)

much of that culture derives from religion. look at how they react compared to us. christianity rolled over and died without so much as a whimper. buddhism is actively fighting islam.

>we will born again as cows
>red pilled

Nope.Sweden is

Plus Czechia is a 3rd world kike loving shithole.Really irrelevant

>Trying to prove Sweden is less religious
>Instead of posting a map about how many people are religious post a map about anti-semitism rates

Yes. The discipline in Buddhism is as strict / more strict than a dictatorship regime. Extreme discipline forces personal strength and boundaries, not first world materialism / consumer lifestyle / entitlement bullshit.

why do only rich california limo liberal types follow buddhism here?

(checked)

Every single tribal culture in the world reacts negatively to invaders, Southeast Asians just didn't go through the post-WWII brainwashing that the West did, so they have the same mindset that pagans and Christians of old did. My point is that it's not so much about Buddhism.

Drop some news on their asses and deconvert the normies blaspheming it.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rohingya-muslim-burma-myanmar-latest-ethnic-cleansing-claims-scorched-earth-tactics-a7947476.html
twitter.com/cjwerleman/status/908115071791853568

BURMESE BUDDHIST DEATH SQUADS

oops wrong one

>independent co uk/news/world/asia/rohingya-muslim-burma-myanmar-latest-ethnic-cleansing-claims-scorched-earth-tactics-a7947476.html
archive.is/Ud8aK

My God you must be some kind of special retard aren't you?

stay satly atheist cuck and enjoy your caliphate

>accidentally summoned the Norgebot for the first time
I don't know how to feel.

The easy access to entertainment and vice, combined with a total willingness of people to buy into it, is what's really undoing the West. People in all our nations put their access to entertainment, or drink, or holidays, far above their nation and their race's future.

Their access to these things, and the dopamine they get from it, combined with the mistaken assumption that because you vote every few years there's a change to change things peacefully, is what's keeping us all down.

nobunaga killed the Sōhei and he's basically hitler so no

>Is Buddhism truly the final redpill
no,christianity is.

It's OK. I'll go and kill people and rape their corpses but in the end I'll accept Jesus into my heart and go to heaven.

true brother

If I lived in America, I'd be fat.

We're all retards looking for confirmed bias in a world that offers us what WE want to believe. Only logic and reason can truly offer us a glimpse of what we can be. If we allow ourselves to have an open mind for it.

No, Mithraism is.

Belgium and Germany are close to 50% religious and they're as cucked as Sweden is.
But yeah, I agree, atheism is a fucking cancer

>Partitions of Poland took place (after clergy exercised their power to push through a legislation greatly limiting Polish armies to about 1/4 of what Russia, Prussia and Austria had)
>Catholic church agreed and acknowledged each of them, citing God's divine will as their seal

>But beforehand, Pope Clemens XIV instructed our clergy that our catholic identity precedes our national and ethnic one

>Same Clemens XIV argued that partitioning and occupying Poland is a must in the face of growing Russian orthodoxy in that region

>Pius VI wanted to have Russian empress Catherine the Great on his side in the face of French revolution, so he agreed to treating remaining Polish territories as a bargain chip

Fun, isn't it?

Papist worshipping heretics.
Orthodoxy is the one true Christianity.

Those hotdogs ate awful. The reason why they are popular is because they're cheap.

It's either Sikhism or Orthodoxy.

Please, read the actual Buddhist sutras. Don't be like new agers who claims that it's all about "peace and love" but know nothing. Buddhism teaches non-violence and compassion towards all sentient beings, including your enemies.

Beware and religion that becomes dogmatic with a priest class acting as your intermediary. Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Pagan, and whatever else there is out there. Each of us is on our own journey and picks up glimpses of truth along the road. Anyone following dogma is basically LARPing. Anyone following a theocracy is a weak-minded peon being prepped as potential cannon fodder. Think for yourself and do your own heavy lifting. Swallow your own redpills that you recognize and not ones others project at you. Even what I am saying is a projection. Deep.

No one is going to go to war and risk their lives for the logic of "two plus two equals four", while someone who believes with the fervour of the faithful that "two plus two equals five" will do anything for it.

None of those are going to do anything if the people believe in Cultural Marxism. You could have every white Southern Californian turn to Buddhism and they still wouldn't remove kebab if their life depended on it.

The latest round of violence in Burma started when the Mudslime invaders launched a coordinated attack overnight on several police stations and army bases which killed a grand total of 12 Burmese.
So far the Buddhist retaliation has send tens of thousands of the invaders back to Bangladesh where they belong and killed over a thousand.
We could learn a lot from these guys.

And the reasoning behind war is? Think deeper, Senpai.

The reasonable thing will be to accept that 2+2=5 and continue with your life just remember to do your sums different from now on.

Burma probably doesn't have American military installations all over the place to "keep people safe." If Europe were to do anything we'd see what those bases are really for.

Nope, and it hasn't been for a longtime, turning the other cheek has led to weakness and spineless lapdogs throwing welcoming mats to our enemy's
Fuck Christianity.

This. We should all be individualist. Who cares if they kill my neighbours, as long as they don't kill me that's fine.

Nah... Theres dead dudes in those statues.It's fkn evil.

I am kind of intrigued by buddhism as it's the most philosophically sound POV, but I'll leave it on the shelf until I can afford/have the time to take an extended Myanmar/Thailand vacation and go see the monks for myself

The problem is, as I have said, is that Chistianity doesn't answer any questions of the modern world. "Turn the other cheek" is fine for a safe, peaceful, homogeneously white, society.

War is irrelevant. Egos create conflict.

>Fuck Christianity.
>Deus Vult 'flag'

Either you are trolling and forgot to take off the flag that you wore in other threads, or you are deeply clueless.

>It's fkn evil
Why is that evil?

In the Tao De Ching, there is a line that says, "Yield and remain whole". Bruce Lee developed his Jeet Kune Do or "Way of the intercepting fist or foot" as a Taoist. Basically meaning, to not look for trouble, but to be ready if it comes. If that's not based....

Me sides

Shame about the last one. I know a fair few non larp pagans who take race & politics quite seriously while having a healthy sense of skepticism about their own religion.

>Replace one sort of brainwashing
>With another sort of brainwashing

I feel sometimes like turn the other cheek was taken as an absolute when there needs to be some qualifiers, like "initially" and "unless they're going for the throat". I always took it as a version of hanlon's razor and ease with which humans miscommunicate. Not an excuse to cuck yourself in the face of something deliberate.

Tasted like a good beef hotdog last time I had one.

No fake flagger, it's a religion for Asians. The only white people who follow it are those with a broken sense of identity, i.e your ugly leftard mob. A white man following Buddhism is as absurd as a Sikh converting to Hellenic paganism.

Buddhism doesn't even believe in a Soul, so you can go fuck yourself.

That flag. Talking of brainwashing.

blame it on Liberum veto

You can develop separate from it, look at it later in your life and see how much it aligns with you and say that it can be useful for others due to many of the sects wanting a mindset similar to what you have, unlike Cuckstianity where you literally pretend to worship a nonwhite desert kike on a stick.

>soul
Yes goy just die and don't change the world right now your enemies will totally suffer in the "next life".

You can worship a corpse if you wanna.
Here try this ...Deconstructing nonsense.
gnosticmedia.com/bill-joslin-meditation-202/
youtube.com/watch?v=LMQNV8D0ueQ
You can end up like this dude beating himself sitting around sniffing air and being mindful

youtube.com/watch?v=d4prmh1S12k