Reminder: Lauren Southern is Jewish

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

Nope, she's perfection

Reminder: kikes hate it that an attractive, successful white woman is out in the world fighting the good fight for the people. It drives them mad with envy

t. Lauren Southern

No idea.

This. You know who the kikes fear the most by the amount of energy they invest in their opponents. They don't attack Ezra Levant and other controlled opposition.

>SLIDE THREAD

saged

Why do people care about these bitches, there's people out there with better content who aren't female. Yet they're getting all the views, fucking female privilige.

the only eceleb you faggots should be concerned with is Styx.

>She is jewish therefore her making good points is irrelevant
>She is jewish therefore her being part of Identity Europa and actively aiding Whites is irrelevant

kk mate i also like to doom my race because the guy helping it wasnt 100% bavarian phenotype

nice photoshop

I think she's a tranny.

that's a bad 'shop

i thought her dna test was all clear of yid genes?

it's very easy to see when they attack the same people at the same time in the same way every day. Whoever hired them should get their money back

Sup Forums claims to hate feminazis but worships a self-proclaimed bra burner.

TOP KEK

They're pissed that their blonde righty kikes are ugly as fuck and disgusting

Not at all; the Lauren Southern faction love her, not those who see "her" for what she is.

probably a relative of yours

Kill yourself

you forgot to turn off your geoflags

remainder hitler was faggot nigger

Thanks, OP. I unsubbed from her Channel.

She is not Jewish. See pic and links:

webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Reminder that shills can't argue against her actions so they go straight to character assassination through lies

Those glasses are never falling down

She doesn't look very Jewish

>Reminder that shills can't argue against her actions so they go straight to character assassination through lies
>Reminder that shills can't argue against her actions so they go straight to character assassination through lies

this

Her nose doesn't even have a bump like that. OP's pic is shopped

>She's part Spanish
So am I. I'd love to make Spanish babies with her.

Get cancer, tool

sage

thanks user

Lauren Southern is unbelievably beautiful, real, and selfless in her pursuit of traditionalist values. I personally purchased her 90 page book 3 times (gave 2 to my based black friends) just to financially assist her and i think you should all do the same! Also, if any of you know anyone in the movie business, producers, directors, writers etc. I think Lauren deserves a chance at full length feature films because she is more beautiful than any woman in Hollywood. Also, she has experience playing characters from her time as a Cosplay model. I mean, hey, if you help her out enough, maybe she'll even give you her number...heh who knows where that will lead.

>heh who knows where that will lead.

Kikes hate it when a successful attractive white woman is a stay at home mom with 6 children.

Tru/pol/ has reminded nu/pol/ of this from the start

Anyone else having a good hard laugh at this beta?

this

are you blind?
>she

youre such a pathetic faggot i genuinely hope you get shot

b8 life matters

Every time.

She's pretty with a ton of makeup and from one or two angles. Otherwise, she looks like a 40 year old Mormon mom with a bad dye job.

You should feel embarrassed every time you post this. The 2 cents aren't worth it man.

At least /ourgal/ Faith Goldy is still good.

We may have another ally in our midst

Its well known that she had a nose job and lefort 3 surgery.

SAD

I spotted Faith Goldy watching and commenting on an alt-right livestream yesterday

>small jaw
>big nose
You tell me,

>Photoshop skills: over 9000

Don't care either way. I want her to sit on my face and piss on me.

Morrr gibs for austrolopithecus ppl

top jej

based

lamp shade plz go

Also quite possibly a dude

This, is a kike nose.

You're a kike.

the more I see these threads the more I love her

Like I give a shit, pussy is pussy faggot, fill that hook nosed womb with your seed.

t. LSIDF

Fucking liberals always post retarded bull shit like this thread.

Fuck off and go back to your faggot boyfriend libtard.

Anyone who claims Lauren is jewish is a fucking Mossad spy dog

Reminder: The reason there is such a huge disinformation campaign on Lauren is because she is dangerously on to something.

Agreed. The left is scared of her.
Which makes me want to support her more.

Reminder: OP is a photoshopping faggot shill.

And its faggots like you that suck her clit so hard it makes people like OP annoyed as shit. She's controlled opposition and if she's not, she's fucking 21. SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHES TALKING ABOUT.

The only thing she's on is a big black cock

Yeah. You libtards really are fucking retarded. It's why the world laughs at you stupid fucks.

Whenever the left posts something here we all immediately know:

1) They're lying
2) They trying to hide something else

So why do they bother?

Liberals are nothing buy liars and child molesters. Nothing but fucking parasites that need to be purged.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

I thought that was roman nose, my nose looks like that.

>she is dangerously on to something.
lol no. You virgin autists shilled her so much that many of us got tired of your shit and started making mean memes about her. In reality, It's all your fault for being such a fucking loser beta orbiter. That's my reason at least.

That's not what her nose looks like. Her nose is straight.

She sure is purdy

REMINDER: Lauren Southern is a fake name and she is not even a real person.

where your proofs nigger

I'm not a liberal you fucking dumbass. Just because I don't like your fake blonde alt right princess doesn't mean I'm liberal. Stay ignorant faggot.

I know I was just asking for personal reason.

Also this was my captcha AGAIN wtf.

Shilling against her was going on long before people actively defended her, pic related. That makes you a useful idiot for disinfo kikes. Sad!

Why does (((Moarpheus))) fear Lauren so much?

I seriously don't like her man voice. Hard to listen to her. Very non feminin. Not to mention if you watch her videos she has extremely big hands for a so called female...

Something isn't right with LS

I get that like 50 times a day