Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Why is her shadow facing the wrong way?

Quality or Witch?

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.fm/nezumiironyanko/answers/113640925621
world.taobao.com/item/531610510400.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kiVpWK0B380&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo&index=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That doesn't look like something that happens on accident.

Foreshadowing.

Because she's going to turn away from him.

Will the BDs have proper violence?

ReminderThe author already confirmed that Reinhard is the strongest character in Re:Zero.

Q: 作中人物(故人含む)で最強は誰ですか?
Q: Who's the strongest character in the novel (including deceased)?

A: ラインハルト・ヴァン・アストレア
A: Reinhard Van Astrea

Actually, I wonder, I mean, you can see her reaching into the black area and playing with his guts in Ep1 so it's not impossible. I like how they are handling the gore so far.

Obviously, the fucker has every blessing known to man, and gets a new blessing to counter anything that may ever happen to him.

The universe is quite literally faididdling his balls.

And by confirming that he also confirmed the fuck is up to something.
If he's the strongest, how come he doesn't take care of Satella?
Or the Witch Cult?
And how come the Witch Cult is missing it's Pride Apostle?

But could he beat Madara Uchiha?

Reinhardt has nice guy syndrome.

He can't fight evil when he's busy helping old ladies cross the street, saving cats from trees, and kissing babies.

So, what do you think the loophole or oversight is in his powers? His Achilles heel or Baldur's mistletoe.
Shouldn't Satella still be stronger than him, because she has the power of the Witch of Pride rather than a mere bishop?

He could literally end the entire witch conflict by walking up to the tower Satella is sealed in, shank her to death, and then have a coffee while walking a lady down the street next Tuesday.
But he doesn't.
Shit's fishy if you ask me.

>So, what do you think the loophole or oversight is in his powers? His Achilles heel or Baldur's mistletoe.
He has a special relationship with the plot. He's given all the powers in the world, but it unable to do anything other than what the plot demands, as repayment.

Replace the word plot with witch or something.

Nobody's really sure where the apostles stand in power levels versus the Witches

And why doesn't Superman cure cancer?
While that's entirely true, that's getting a bit too meta with it. I'm more asking if there's actually a way to simply punch the guy in his smug face if he was standing still.

>I'm more asking if there's actually a way to simply punch the guy in his smug face if he was standing still.
Doubtful.

One of his noted blessings is that the first attack by the enemy will always miss.
Another of his noted blessings is that the second and every proceeding attack by the enemy will always miss.
So no, you can't just walk up and punch him in the face.

I want off this ride, i can't stomach it

>If he's the strongest, how come he doesn't take care of Satella?
maybe he can't kill her

Ok retards. I know you WN/LNfags love to spoil animeonlyfags to fit in, so tell, what's with that thing that stopped Subaru from telling Emilia about his situation and how is it capable of doing so?

me
because I want him to suffer more

Not much to really spoil, really. It's the curse itself acting out, preventing him from talking about it. Any attempt he makes to brute force his way through the pain it causes him and talk about the curse anyways results in whoever he told to die in a really horrible way.

I doubt you're strong enough to do this all by yourself, but fuck you too. Now tell me about the other guys.

Exactly. How does one get to the point where the blessings about being only 80% immune to magic or growing stronger when he bleeds are actually relevant?

The only possibility I can see is that Subaru might not be bound to the effect that would cause his fist to just swerve out of the way, even if that would probably just make Reinhardt stronger due to some other bullshit blessing he has.
Or he's bored and wants the Witch Cult to succeed up to a certain point, in the hopes that they eventually manage to produce someone he can have an actual fight with. He lives a life without any real challenges.

I don't believe this

And that's all that is known? Ok user, thanks.

It is the Aspect of the Witch of Envy.

His whole resurrection "power" is because of the Witch's will. Every time he dies, she brings him back. This is why he reeks of witch to anyone who can smell it, because every revive marks him more and more with her "scent".

As part of that "power" he is not allowed to tell anyone about the power. He feels tremendous pain when he does so. If he fights through the pain to explain it to someone, the witch will kill them instead. If he tries to use secret bullshit loopholes to tell anyone about it, even worse things will happen.

The witch is basically a goddess that destroyed half of the world already. She is sealed, but the seal is not perfect.

She moves the "save point" only after Subaru does what she wants him to do. So he is her agent in the world for whatever she is plotting.

I think we should actually start using spoiler tags now. I personally don't mind spoilers, but this is probably a rather poor habit to be developing here. Some people should just watch the show and figure things out as they're revealed.

Even if someone asks who did what, telling them it was the butler shouldn't be necessary.

>what do you think the loophole or oversight is in his powers?

It's interesting to note that one of the reasons why Subaru isn't effected by --Rem-- being 'eaten' from the world is probably because Subaru is from another world himself.

What if Reinhardt's blessings have a similar loophole? Because Subaru isn't from this world, the blessings might not entirely work on him.

more like bitch

Well, thanks, but I don't see how all this isn't fucking pointless. How's Subaru staying alive even helping the Witch? She can manifest through him or fucking what?

The ONLY way to take out Reinhardt without getting super technical is to do it non-directly but still kill him in one hit. Probably with a really large rock.

More convoluted options include those wolves getting a nip in somehow, taking away his blessings, or curses.

>Or he's bored and wants the Witch Cult to succeed up to a certain point
this would actually make sense

ask.fm/nezumiironyanko/answers/113640925621

Do traps count as an attack? Could you just lure him into a spiked pit?

I believe he has slowfall, so a spikey pit won't do much.

Just go to him as a friend and stab him in the neck and then do it again after he revives.

All attacks miss him, so it's not going to work unless you can find a reasoning where stabbing him in the neck isn't an attack at all.

>invent a religion where everyone wears really thick neck armor all the time and stabbing each other in the neck armor is a greeting
>???
>dead pride Apostle

I still support the teleport him into space option.

>Because Subaru isn't from this world, the blessings might not entirely work on him.
We have to strangle or suffocate him with Subaru's tracksuit, so his power to grow stronger from bleeding can't kick in.

This will devolve into something retarded. You don't attack him, alright m8? You just walk up to him, greet him, pull your knife in a non-threatening manner and just push it the fuck into his throat. Easy kill.

>SECRETLY MY SNAPPY FASHION CHOICES WERE MY GREATEST WEAPON OVERALL
>Roller disco pose.jpg

Heh.

How is the Steins;Gate VN btw? Is there more of the sort of suffering that was in episode ~12/13?

I never bothered to play it at first because it lacks lewdness.

I hope he's managed to keep everything he brought with him from his world.

I'm not that guy, but I thought so. It's been years since I've read it and I still remember Suzuha's route ending with the delicious suffering Okabe went through.

Betty is the best, I suppose.

We can probably get bin to kill himself if Subaru ever gets the heart transfer ability.
Or he might just get fucking jobbed by the Elfen Lied hands.

I want to pleasure myself with those drills

Are there any anons willing to translate the AU chapters yet?

I don't think they'll be painful enough without the proper context.

We'll get the story eventually! I hope. After all this I just wanna cry like a bitch for a good while. And only genuinely happy, cute shit, can ever pull it out of me.

Let's say Subaru does speak of it and reveals it to people without getting strangled or something. Then what, it will be risky as people who relate him to the witch will put two and two together or gain an advantage over him. There's that possibility that Satella wants to protect him from others knowing.

I'm still betting Satella (like the lady before she went psycho genocide witch, as they're stated to be split personalities) pulled in Subaru and she's actually trying her hardest to hook potential best dad up with her daughter and keep herself sealed away, but Envy fucked up his ability to do it properly and it all comes across as sinister and shit.
Remember, Satella before Envy was a massive sweetheart and super caring, and the other witches greatly prefer Satella over Envy.

You know, considering the parts the other anons translated in the earlier thread, I don't think I really want the TL

Who doesn't?

How old is Emilia? It doesn't seem likely that she's the literal daughter of Satella, even if she's connected to her in some way.

Is Puck male, or female? I can't tell.

Male.

>While that's entirely true, that's getting a bit too meta with it.
It happened in Medaka Box, it could happen here.

When does Subaru get [All Fiction]?

Have you never massaged a friend's neck? It's like that! It's just a friendly massage with a very special, very sharp, massage tool!

I want to sleep on those drills.

You will have heartache whether you like it or not user, it's bound to happen someday.

She is her. She looks like her, talks like her, acts like her, and even outright introduced herself as herself while thinking it was merely a cover identity to Subaru early on.

You now you can!

world.taobao.com/item/531610510400.htm

So when Subaru found out that he was being killed by a shaman, why didnt he ask for help from Beatrice to find out who the shaman is or how he got cursed?

All he did was hide and ask Beatrice to protect him, which led to the idiotic loop where Rem got killed instead of him.

She's pretty darn old and was in Cryo until a few years ago

also why is it that Subaru never askes anyone to help him find out why he smells of a witch? I mean, if i was transported to a world and people kept telling me that, i would be pretty interested to know. Especially if it was linked to me reviving.

Didn't he assume it was poisoning till Rem got gotten?

This is supposed to happen this week.
Fuck tennis!

When will Subaru take up Tennis?

No one seems to like talking about witches and they make that clear every time he's brought the subject up so far.

You can always watch the alternate endings for each girl on YT. IMO the only worth ones are Mayuri's and Suzu's.

There is some interesting stuff though such as much more substantial explanations on time travel and this cool plot twist involving Nae.

Still mad

>Guys how come everyone is ostracizing me, it's not like I know why I wake up this morning covered in progressively more and stronger blood of children
>also I can't tell anyone that I keep waking up with progressively more and more blood on me, or else I will die and wake up with even more blood
If you equate the witch stench to something like being covered in blood, it wouldn't exactly be kosher to go up to someone and say "hey, some nights I go to sleep and wake up covered in the blood of children, whats up with that?"

no, he asked beatrice and she told him a shaman could have done it. That was before Rem died.

I guess this is one of the reasons why you're not just supposed to smite evil as soon as you detect it.

yea but beatric keeps telling him that he reeks of witch. That would have been a great time to say "Oh, really? Can you help me find out why?"

I need some user to confirm this too me, Rem has bigger boobs right?

Yup

Man i wonder what it would be like to rape one while forcing the other to watch while chained to a sybian

It'd be nice but good luck trying.

He always reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=kiVpWK0B380&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo&index=10

TY. There's a lot of fanart depicting them with the same sizes and it irks me a lot.

Bullying the oni sisters is not allowed.

>implying i can't overpower 2 maids

Because Rem modifies her breast measurements to make it also identical to her sister's

I want to suckle their horns and hug them

>Implying you can.

Lewd

Probably going to get flamed, but I think they both need longer hair. H-Here it comes!

They would definitely be cute with long hair as well, though this is one of the few times that short hair is also fine.

I don't mind. In the AU they describe Rem to be a hot milf with long hair so.

what's this AU people keep talking about
Is Nissan part of the multiverse now?