How can we get more people to cycle instead of using cars? How can we get the government to build more cyclepaths...

How can we get more people to cycle instead of using cars? How can we get the government to build more cyclepaths? It's healthy for the folk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ahksvFqxLSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzwbsI7ISQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VQxMc95_IFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NWHFLiPIMEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cyclepaths
It's a FUCKING BIKE
GET BIGGER WHEELS LOSER
YOU DON'T NEED A FUCKING ROAD

Stop subsidizing parking and actually charge the value of the space a car takes up. If rent is $300 per square foot per month, and a parking space is 320 square feet, then a fair price would be $130 per hour. And you pay fucking quarters per hour instead. This is a massively unfair subsidy and makes all cities worse. Your shitty parking space takes space that could be used for a bike lane, or apartments, or businesses, or literally anything productive.

>health

just a pricetag in the modern world. I'll get liposuction over a bike.

>If rent is $300 per square foot per month
that's not real math.

Cyclepaths, have you ever heard of them? They are small roads separated from cars. Do you want us to cycle between cars and have conflicts? Do you know how practical and cheap a bicycle is for every day usage?

get off the road you lycra wearing faggot

Recently moved from Atlanta to Seattle. I never thought I would become a cyclefag until I started living in a city with good cycling infrastructure.

Now I'm fit as fuck and sold my car.

Rent is $300 per square foot.

You pay rent once a month.

Therefore, you are paying $300 per square foot per month.

This is not hard.

this is the first video that came up for linear bike
youtu.be/ahksvFqxLSQ
you cunts look like the biggest fucking austists

I fucking hate cyclists.
They are smug, pretentious, rude, law breaking assholes.
I wish there were some type of wizard that would make bicycle seats and spandex give their users instant fatal cancer.
They are just barely worse than vegans. And that's saying something.
Keep your bicycle. Modern cyclists have ruined them for everyone. I will not become one of those faggots.

Yes. I never got cyclists until I found out about recumbents like these. I am a bit overweight so they help me get in shape. I think these bikes are better fit for most americans than roadbikes. It's very comfy

>$300 per square foot.
>$3229 per square meter

Your shit is so wrong, that's roughly the cost of construction. the rents would pay the cost of a building by the end of the first week, which they don't. are you sure you don't mean $300 "PER SQUARE"?

Go to 0:38. That is exactly what those faggots do on the streets where I live on those shitty bicycles. It's horribly rude, and it's being used as a promotional advertisement?

give them a try, they're fantastic

>How can we get more people to cycle instead of using cars?
Make bicycles that can move faster than cars.
I'm not wasting an hour cycling from place to place.

How can I get my government to deport you

No more buttpain. All American Pride

Yes because I want to get up 4 hours before work and cycle to work and then work outside in incliment weather all day and then spend another 4 hours cycling back home.

These are the most red pilled bicycles

we have the tour down under each year which goes all oer the place in aus but every year before it starts cycling becomes a fad for a month or so
you get these groups of cyclists out on rural roads in a mob spread across the whole lane on 100km (60mph) highways
they are fucked, i hate them so much

Transgender subsidized sex changes are far more important for our health than bicycles. They're also discriminatory against fatties and probably racist.

Meh, cant ride around town blasting trap beats with windows down picking hoes up in a bike. Bitchnigger. Hol' up.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzwbsI7ISQ

>the bicycle man
Wew

Not cycling is unAmerican.

You're trolling or stupid.

Dan Bilzerian rides a recumbent too

real men don't ride a bicycle, but a horse.

>mfw. you're never going to check your maths

are you a girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=VQxMc95_IFQ

Recumbents are perfect for us fat americans.

I detect a viral ad.

>If rent is $300 per square foot per month
Yes I write a $270,000 check to my landlord monthly for my 900-square-foot studio apartment

Real mean also aren't nigger mongrels.

>Black cowboy
>Jesus Christ

>mfw I have a faster commute than those stuck in bumper to bumper traffic
>mfw I get more fit every time I ride
>mfw dat ass from cycling
>mfw you have to yeild for me
>mfw no car insurance
>mfw no expensive repairs
>mfw no (((gasoline)))
>mfw no drivers license needed
>mfw screaming past you while you're stuck in traffic getting fat

>mfw I have a faster commute than those stuck in bumper to bumper traffic
Leftist municipalities are intentionally failing to upgrade the roads to force more cycling

>mfw i will never suck as much dick as you

Pro-recumbent bicycle is Pro-American

He was talking about land value of a parking spot and the point went right over your head.

yfw your dick goes numb...

I dont know how to ride a bike and i'm like 22 lol.

>wasting
You get your cardio done at the same time as your commute, AND you don't pay for petrol, AND you don't pay for a gym membership.

Lazy fucking americunts

That has to be one of the best pepes over all. Always gives me a chuckle.

>tfw always sweaty
>tfw pick up girl for a date on my Schwinn

what happens when it rains?

>muh dick
Nigger

Not with a recumbent bicycle you dont.
see

Some places literally have no room for more street. Unless you want a 1 foot wide sidewalk.

I have to drive 140km every day to work.
How am I supposed to bike that?
Also 4 months of the year its colder then 0°C

>start a pro-bicycle thread in pol
>post the most stupid bike you can think of
>poltards autists can't recognize obvious troll

I'm pro people not being lazy asses but at least where I live not possible. scooter fags get hated on because we actually have to travel some distance to work etc. if I had to pass some bearded old man every day on the way to work I would hate him.

its only an hour place to place because of cars in the first place. our country is developed with cars in mind first

*block your path*

The thing is most people say this, and then they proceed to use their car for everything above 3 miles.

Regular bikes are stupid. They give neck pain wrist pain and erectile disfunction disorder. Useless for anybody over the age of 30. Recumbents are redpilled.

There's nothing within 3 miles.
The nearest town is 30km away.
Rural Canada is something

it remind me those Choppers from Harley Davidson.

WTF with this shilling? Wtf are recumbent merchants doing here?

I have a RanchHand on my Superduty. I wouldn't even feel him.

He's just spreading the recumbent pill

but you would feel 30 years in jail for manslaughter

but boy, if your mom felt it last night....

this pic is missing approx 100 disgusting
brits, 200 stoned niggers and a gang of obese migrant women in hijabs.

centraal is a fucking hellhole

>mfw I just put on my paramotor and fly over all you groundlets and land on the helipad at work

>not flying a helicopter as primary transport
stay mad plebs

Who the hell rides a road bike in jeans?

/n/ here. OP is a dickless wonder who can't even use the correct engineering terminology for what he's asking for.

If your city is designed properly, you don't need dedicated "cycle paths". Just having slower streets or streets wide enough so that a car can pass cleanly is superior until you get to super dense development.

I'd be slightly surprised if he even HAS a recumbent. Because even those rolling neckbeard fedoras have SOME respectability.

>mfw dat ass from cycling
I'm sure Tyrone loves that when he's pounding your boipussy

>Cardio
Lol what a cuck

So I should waste 20 years cycling while infrastructure catches up?
How about you grow up, stop being poor, and get a car?

>used to take train
>found out cycling is just as fast
>now cycle an hour and a half a day
>saves money, fit as fuark, no niggers, no waiting for the train

lmao
saved

Some stupid cyclists pulls out broadside into traffic like that? Nah, I'll be fine. Just remember to lightly tap the brakes before impact so the car behind you sees you pressed them and just coast into them, don't accelerate, and then stand on the brakes at the moment of impact. So long as you don't flee the scene, you'll be fine.

>Long diamond frame recumbent.
wtf I love recumbents now.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWHFLiPIMEo