You go to your daughters Talent Show and see this?

You go to your daughters Talent Show and see this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqZ7OAUClKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck

what are they, like 12?

... I honestly have no words...

there's literally nothing wrong with this. based on what values are you trying to say this is a bad thing? islam? LOL

face, it, your daughters are all born to be BBC cumslaves and the only thing you're good for are making these BBC cumslaves.

start jerking off

Shareblue, go home.

We can see through your meme flag faggot

enjoy the show

They did a webm of a much less legit tv show from russia, can't post it here without getting banned again.

get out phone and start filming like someone else did

Yeah...

I think someone should start openly masturbating, then when they get kicked out they can just say "I'm basically watching a bunch of fucking strippers, let me get off"

Take her behind the shed and put her down, some sickness can't be cured.

I think the best way to combat shit like this would be to larp as pedos on throwaway social media accounts and flood comments section with overly sexualised comments. Bring people to thel logical conclusions of this degeneracy.

What say you faggots?

That is a decent idea too

how?

Where the fuck is this happening?

this is messed up. we need some background OP.

>walk up on stage
>right hook the nigger
>drag my girl off the stage scolding her loudly to shame the parents who aren't doing the same.

stand up and start yelling no

Turn 360° and walk away

sauce

btw this is based russia

You're an idiot.

You're an even bigger idiot for thinking that the dentistry challenged idiot had a good idea.

kek

>talking to jews

just ignore them til they leave please

>larp
Sure thing, Achmed

You'd be walking forward.

That's the joke, newfag.

Send her to an Islamic boarding school.

So back to plan A, putting them down Mr. Leaf?

Russia has a glut of two things on youtube: car crash compilations and twerking videos

Shut the fuck up bitch, I could literally snap you in half and rape the remaining pieces.

Nice

fucking based chink

It's not even sexy...they look retarded doing that...

You a bit insecure there?

From a fucking leaf?
You just want to see your daughters get the BBC you literal cuck. Do you have a better idea?

>elsewhere in the city...
>[Radioi] all units, be advised:
>mass shooting in progress at Central High School
>requesting all units

American school talent show, or Russians imported a nig to show their daughters to Twerk
Having that black kid introduce them, just made awkward for plenty of parents there I would think

????

strangle the nigger to death in front of them at their next class so not only does he die, but the children also figure it out that what he taught them was wrong.

>a fucking mick
Not even worthy of an actual reply.

The bear dancing in the background is how you know for sure it's Russian.

Why is nobody shooting the nigger?

can't be, letters are not in cyrillic

Meant for
Also... swiped these from thread on /gif/

Yes you do the honorable thing and have a "chat" with the teacher. Put him in a hospital, or kill him, if he doesn't understand. I mean, that's the only long term way of actually winning. Sorry for the blackpill there. Maybe you're just a kid and you haven't figured it out yet, but that's the only way. The damage that's been done is irreversible, and death penalties await many.

burn down the school with my daughter in it so the mistake doesnt pass down

Not sure if you're being serious or facetious, but here's the source
youtube.com/watch?v=wqZ7OAUClKc

>Turn 360° and walk away
Holy fuck Sup Forums is actually THIS retarded. You'd be facing the same fucking way if you turned 360° idiot.

im autistic enough and have no friends aka nothing to lose; if i saw this shit IRL i would honestly run on stage and push most of these bitches to the ground

That's the joke newfag

Anyone know what the banner says, front of stage

There was a scandal involving twerking in school way back, but I'm not sure if this is the one.

Oh, this one, yeah.

>American High School 2.webm
Fake and gay, America isn't white.

A little known fact about blacks, they molest kids a lot more often than whites.
Not nearly as much as illegal Mexicans and Jews, though.

I won't have daughters because the world needs men right now.

Huge weight off my shoulders and honestly I'd be prouder and happier having boys.

Anonymous bad guy. Kek, kys fgt.

Yeah you are insecure.
I'll just play with you a little then.

Bet there is a black guy in that suit, oh wait that bear can't dance for shit.

Wow.

If I had a daughter, up there, I'd turn on the lights and dragged her to a strict catholic school, somehwere far away.

Must have been a wake-up call for the parents, or is this somehow a new normal?

Ok agreed. I think we should do both though. About the only degeneracy the left cant defend is pedophilia, by larping as pedos foaming at the mouth for sexualised kids, parents previously on board may have a rethink about letting their kids be involved in this shit.
And those of us with access to the teacher should castrate, rape and murder the fucker, make an example of him.

>Sure thing, Achmed
>check flag
lmao, achmed, mustafa or whatever you camel herders go by need to K Y S

If my kids looked like that I'd do the same senpaialam

Oh yeah, that's right.

Are you just that out of touch or is this a second order meme?

>falling for the "falling for it" bait. You're the newfag. Unless I fell for the falling for it "falling for it" bait. then I'm the newfag.

lol @ the couple that were trying to find their feet.

>muh dik
I know user. I know.

>hurr muh sekrit club inside jokes xDDDDDD
Fuck you faggots. I have an actual life and don't have time to keep up with the latest
""""""""""""""""""dank meme"""""""""""""""""""

Kill yourself.

fucking beautiful

teenagers dude

SO, it's really him in that bear suit....

now this is the true bait

Nigga that meme has been around for a decade

Fucking larping retard. Throwaway accounts to pedo-post is something we can all very easily do from the comfort of our neet-stations. Finding, beating and killing niggers is hard and puts us in prison for 40 years.

Die, Jew.

Be happy that I'm part of the trench-coat mafia and can stealthily masturbate at the sight of her asshole.

why the fuck do white women act like this. I want to be of this fucking ride

This is what should have happened

Front row seats sold for $100

Dumbfuck, throw another shrimp on the Barbie and fuck a dingo

Keep re watching it now, just to find em, Gonna rename this so people will look for them

>not spending any time with your kid, learning their interests, and trying to mold them
>being surprised when this happens

I don't see anyone there using a phone

What's wrong, did a dingo eat yo babay?

2nd one from the left is thiccccccccccccc

was the full show ever uploaded?

Look at this filthy fucking nigger, satisfied of his artwork while running away in the back. I would straight off go in there and shoot up his arse if my daughter was part of this.

>spending time with your kid, learning their interests, trying to mold them
>kid rejects you
>you learn local nigger is trying to mold their pussy
>white race must be preserved.jpeg

Based.

360 kek

Those girls are old. I used to fap to kids a lot but now nothing turns me on.
This thread shouldn't get this many replies. It's trash.

kid rejects you lol
kids can be rebellious, sure
but like, change it up, figure out how to keep an open and honest dialogue with your kid
then you know whats going on in their life and help to gently guide