Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lWAhwGPilU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc_udNXRtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CAT'S
IRON
BARBED
DICK

does anyone have the Jojo's Biz/a/rre Adventure screencap?

Say what you will. I'm glad he did.

NEURO SURGEONS SCREAMS FOR MORE

Fuck. But Part 5 is the part I am most excited to see animated.

You'll probably be able to see some of it animated.
Part 5 spoilers: Araki dies

Rohan dies in part 4 user

Why do you post this every thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=-lWAhwGPilU

remember to read the manga!

Who would win in a fight between all of the JoJos? Assume that Jonathan has the Hermit Purple-like stand that Dio had because of Jonathan's body.

NEUROSURGEONS SCREAM
FOR MORE

Guys.. I think Teruposter got banned. ;_;

>AoT character

We need to replace him with something else to make this 100% Jojo.

Giorno

You summon me ?

AWAKEN MY ANCESTORS

Johnny with a horse

I wish to hug Hato, and comfort her.

The obvious answer.

Unless of course CC2 is writing the scenario, in which case they will find a way for GER to job to Star Platinum.

>Teruposter
>implying there is only one

As much as I hate Gio, this is probably correct. GER has the ability to undo any action or concept. That's more broken than any other stand by a wide margin.

He got defeated by Diego with the World though.

Whereas I can't imagine anything to counter GER.

Heaven Ascension DIO doesn't count.

Doppio is here now too desu.

But can he negate infinity?

I still would argue that Terunosuke does not and should not receive the same punishment as that Angelo, they just don't belong the same bracket to have his life-long to potentially eternal prison justified.

The "Koichi" he threw out was proven to be a dummy, as after Josuke was captured he immediately stepped on the piece of paper to destroy it, in an attempt to recover his ego from the shock Josuke delivered to him through his last speech. He didn't openly attack Yuuya, he simply presented him a challenge which both parties knew it involves countless layers of deadily traps, Yuuya accepted it even when knowing the risk. That was no foul, it was just a stand fight and totally justifiable. Also he captured Josuke's mother without any intention to harm her in the slightest, and only using her to serve as a stepping stone to bring out Josuke's fear quicker in the most efficient manner in terms of both time and casualty (as he would otherwise need to capture literally everyone other than Josuke's mum to really give him a mental punch).

Why is part 5 the best part Sup Forums?

It'll be GOD TIER animated as long as they don't drag it out to 48 episodes like Starsust Crusaders. It'd fit perfectly in 39 episodes.

I am still irritated that CC2 decided to make The World Over Heaven defeat GER. That is DBZ levels of power creep.

If x = ∞, set x equal to 0.

He can negate the action of ever being hit with Infinite Spin.

He off caught off guard. If I remember right, Tusk could track Diego through stopped time, and that's what scared him so much.

Because Doppio is in it

Survivior. Giorno gets shit fucking angry and probably wouldn't notice how unusually pissed he would be, leading Guccio to steal the arrow from GER at an opportune moment while he's distracted.

I want hato to fucking impale my dick with her heels

He said best, user, not worst.

It's not the best part, but I feel like it is heavily underrated.

Sure, the MC and villain were not as good as those of earlier parts, but it had a lot of great moments and characters regardless.

Also Donut's reactions and this video made me appreciate the part more:
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc_udNXRtw

What's Survivor Requiem?

If he can cause it, I'm sure he could just as easily cancel it.

I wish they'd put in a bit more filler, more Diavolo and more Fugo.

Doppio is shit comic relief

Doppio is a cute!

A CUUUUUUUUUTEEEE!!!

Doppio? More like Dope-io.

Because Doppio is stupid.

Bad Doppio! Put your sweater back on!

I hate Doppiofags more than the terufag.

what if diavolo was actually DIOvolo

Then you also hate the Terufag

because i am also the Doppiofag

ironic

They're probably the same. Notice the shitposting of most natures started up about the same time. It's most likely just 2 or 3 shitters.

How do you stop time that never even happened...

Is there anything Stardust Crusaders does better than the other parts?

I'm starting to hate them too user me too

But terufag there is mutiple Doppiofags

No you stop time and then the time that passes in stopped time is erased

One-liners and unexpected comebacks. That's about it, really.

I have 2 pcs and 3 phones

memes

I want Jolyne to deepthroat my cock

>implying that other Doppiofags aren't also Terufags

It feels good to love both best boys, user

Hair girl is confirmed to be atleast 2 episodes right

Honestly, I don't think part 5 drags out as long as Stardust Crusaders.

>One-liners
Personally, I think Jotaro has better one-liners in part 4.
The stands and fights are all pretty much better.

Don't we all?

Too bad she isn't real, user.

Nice taste user

Are you fucking serious Araki

But user just because you have mutiple devices doesn't mean those devices are gonna have different IPs

>teru best boy
Quit telling lies user

The video game spinoffs.

Fall off your horse.

A modem,wife and internet plans on the three phones

i can samefag and nobody will know

Johnny would later die of a rock :)

That really pissed me off.
No spoiling, user.

yes

I just want to know whats happening in his mind when he decides to write that shit. Did he plan it all along? Was he just in a shitty mood?

What if the kid died of a cold after growing up, starting a life with a family of his own, and becoming old? Araki just said "later", so it could be any length of time.

Travelling around the world, maybe. Also probably cultural enrichment through toilets.

Emporio is so cute.
and also Badass

But why though? Why go through so much effort to shitpost

It's a single chapter longer but the anime pacing for SC was awful, though it was hard to do with all those short fights in the beginning unless they did 1.5 of them each episode. 39 is perfect for VA though, SO too probably.

Devoting an entire episode to the Sun was a mistake.

I feel like even if VA was a single chapter longer, all of the fights and characters were an improvement over SC, so that's why it doesn't feel like it drags as much.

Not him, but shitposting is extremely fun.

The kid was set free, user. That's all that matters.

This. They spent so much time doing 2 and 3 chapter episodes for the small fights that they had to cram all of D'Arby 2 (11 chapters) into 2.5 episodes and then give Vanilla Ice (8 chapters) the same fucking amount, plus they blew the budget on Vanill Ice so DIO's World was quality out the ass and 18 (19 if you count the epilogue) chapters in just 4 fucking episodes. Slowest episodes of DiU so far were the first one and Nijimura Brothers 3 which were both 3.5 chapters, they've really improved the pacing.

I was under the impression that he couldn't use requiem without using the arrow every time, or maybe it was something else I read

For me, the ideal pacing would have been to cut out the terrible fights like Wheel of Fortune and Sun entirely.

The anime will lose nothing as a result.

I have a feeling they just wanted to drag out Part 3 as long as possible to get maximum money, which backfired

I used to come to Sup Forums only for the jojo threads, now I go on any thread but the jojo threads... What happened?

thank god we don't have a hiatus for part 4
part 5 next year boys

That's how it works for Polnareff so I imagine it's the same for Giorno. Also he's holding the arrowhead at the end after withdrawing GER, which held the arrow on it's forehead so it probably fell out and became regular GE again.

Then how are you here now?

Tusk could still move while time was stopped, it was when they were in the alley and Diego was almost shot

Enemy stand

At least nighttime threads (EDT) isn't as bad as the daytime threads.

So I can see if the shitposters are asleep or not.

It's when the kids need to go to bed.

Probably. Especially considering they crammed all 44 chapters of Part 1 into 9 episodes and the only major cuts were the Aztec prologue and Dio drinking with George.

It was about Gyro's conscience