imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep15
>Astana:besides existing safe zones(Jordanian border,E Ghouta,N Homs) will be added Idlib, excluding terrorists
>DeZ
Ru submarines fire 7 missiles on IS HQ&arms depots near al-Mayadeen city
SAA capture Baghiliyah district NW of DeZ, now aims towards Ayyash
SAA secures DeZ airport by advancing in Thurdah mountains.SAA advances SE of city, 35km away from al-Mayadeen city
>E Ghouta:JaI foils SAA assault near Homs-Damascus highway
>Idlib:Jaish al-Ahrar defects from HTS
>IS does a Hit-n-run overruning SDF trench in rural Hasakah
>IS convoy crosses to E Syria after 2 weeks delay due to US airstrikes
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 14 villages&several hilltops
>IS ambushes Egyptian military column in N Sinai, kills 18
>Taliban captures 5 villages in N Afghanistan
>50+ killed,80 injured in gun&bomb attack in S Iraq
Yemen
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
>Saudi warplanes crashes in Yemen, pilot died
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi troops in Jizan killing 2
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
youtube.com/watch?v=K3aeWHz6Zok
liveleak.com/view?i=03c_1505507832
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.696637&lon=39.994011&z=12
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/909055592312066049
youtube.com/watch?v=LzONfhz-1vo
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/909056499250380801
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_by_Meccans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Ilyin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Leonid_Brezhnev
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're supposed to announce the bread on the previous thread m80

faggot

FREE KURDISTAN
9 DAYS
CAN'T WAIT

Still hasn't used SA OC as OP pic

he did

Fuck off cunt I've been on /sg/ since day dot

I resumed Sup Forums in 1 picture

Schuld am krieg

I saw the thread before he posted the link to the new bread

>top 10 k*rd betrayals
Biji my son... I...

Use this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc

SOON, k*rds!

As an American, why should I support Assad

Kurds are good bois

I just want juicy 30 min videos of SAAvsSDF warfare, is that too much to ask ?

youtube.com/watch?v=K3aeWHz6Zok

If I bake next I will, wanted to celebrate the kurdshits getting bombed for a few threads first.
Title suggestion for that one to go with pic?

Are you trolling.
It's impossible to post the link before the thread is made.
Are you feeling okay?
Do you need to sit down for a minute?
At least take your medication.

Inshallah, Assad will destroy the kurds and bring glory back to Syria.

assad:
>anti-zionist
>white
>has wife and kids
kurds:
>probably friends with israel
>brown
>confirmed homosexuals

What? No.

You make a thread, then you post the link to the new thread in the previous thread.

He had made the thread, I jumped into it, refreshed the previous thread and there were still no links to the new one up.

>SDF crying about attack on them is supporting IS
Top kek
Maybe he updated late

It took me a second to get back m8, it's ok the bread stayed fresh.

here you have an artistic description of the kurdish behavior in the DeZ governate

liveleak.com/view?i=03c_1505507832

>As an american why should I support Ottoman Empire Saudis are good bois
>As an american why should I support Soviets killing radical muslims Mujahideen are good bois
x10

Kurds are gonna fuck you in the ass later.

she was a horrible choice for UN rep.

Beautiful.

this seems to be a matter of simple timing. can we agree that neither OP not the antipodean did anything wrong and just move on?

the council is willing to file this matter under miscellaneous misunderstandings and award ten points to those who have both raised this point of order, and those who have actively debated it.

the council wishes to thatnk all those who have taken time on this matter.

>Gavel goes BANG

I think/hope that Trump's endgame is to fire her again so she's neither a governor who fucked the GOP agenda in her state nor a UN Rep.

>As an american why should I support The German Reich The Soviet Union and the jews are good bois

>she was a horrible choice for UN rep.
She was a deliberate choice.
And isn't she spouting the American supremacy American centric pov quite nicely?
Who cares about facts and objectivity anyways

>Joint OPs room for #SAA, #Hezbollah & #Iran (#ResistanceAxis) announce the launch of Fajr Kubrah-3 OP to secure border until AlBukamal

what is she thinking /sg/

She was a governer who hated Trump before she took that position. A Pro-Trumper took her position. He moved a painful person into the U.N where she can deeply concern herself to death.

T2 SOON! GRAND THEFT PETRO!

A fucking time for it. Shame Iraqis are manipulated by US to prolong their anti ISIS operations as lons as they can, or SAA would not need to place border guards.

Kurds were the only ones who helped rescue Yazidis. They have proven themselves time and time again over the last few decades. They deserve a nation.
They have shown they can have a functioning democracy and government in their autonomous areas, and they have the will and identity to fight. Their culture is superior to Arab culture by far -- how many times did the early Israelis kick Arab militaries' asses, with basic weaponry? How many times have Pentagon military analysts lamented Arab culture/mentality/psychology making them an ineffective fighting force?

Kurds > Arabs by FAR.

The Iraqi government will never recognise it as legitimate and even if they did, independent Kurdistan would get bombed to smithereens by Iran and Turkey.

Christ man - that's pretty fuckin rough.

>what is she thinking /sg/

>"But I don't want my Barbie to wear a hijab, I can't comb her hair then!"

Turks > Kurds. Fite me

what?
Really?
no way she would have not understood he was simply getting her out of the way unles she liked Trump.
cant take t2 but is suppsoed to be able to make advances and hold towns so deep in ISIS territory on the euphrates.
nah. not yet but maybe soon

Worst possible scenario is that Amerishits set up a base in there and threaten to nuke anybody who touches kurdshits.

But no neighbrour will ever accept it as legitimate soveregin country.

>cant take t2
Can, but doesn't. ISIS is completely fucked and the SAA is capable enough to take whatever it wants.

If the K*rds are superior, how come they've been ruled by Arabs, Turks and Persians for thousands of years?

>Syrian Army & Allies announce their commitment to secure Syria-Iraq border & reach Al Bukamal as Iraqi forces kick off OP on the other side

IS IT HAPPENING?

kys

Kurds disarmed the yezidi's, promised to protect them from isis, and then promptly abandoned them when isis attacked.

this devastated the yezidi community, led to the enslavement of their women and death of their men.

seriously disarmed them and then failed to protect them despite promises to do so.

basically just ethnic cleansing by proxy.

FUCK THE KURDS

>no way she would have not understood he was simply getting her out of the way unles she liked Trump.
lol if true maybe she spouts nonsense on purpose just to give US and therefore Trump bad rep

PMU captured Akashat today.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.696637&lon=39.994011&z=12
Let's see if Iraq will continue toward al-Qaim soon.
Iran wouldn't announce this at random.

>no way she would have not understood he was simply getting her out of the way unles she liked Trump.
Dude its a woman. She probably thought the U.N was her biggest promotion ever.

5D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took him 62 seconds, being a bit harsh, but I agree with Let's just move on. Thank you sir, for your wise ruling.

Will do.
Turds = Turds

So I assume kurds are gonna get btfo soon?

>12907 citizens dead,21k injured
The ABSOLUTE STATE of these bandit fucking squatters on Mecca.

>Hezbollah flag blurred/smudged

Well at least I know that maker of this pic is anti shia.

The digits have spoken.

Why would SAF deny bombing SDF?

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of these bandit fucking squatters on Mecca.
Living up to Muhammad's example, wouldn't you say?

fucking animals... i really don't get why isis supporting fags can run around on europs streets without getting their shit kicked in...

Is that saudi casualties in Yemen war or what?

I guess that that is possible, but I don't think that the Americans will do that unless they get something big out of it and I don't really see what that could be. Kurdistan wouldn't be located on a major oil transport route and Kurdistan as potential ally isn't really worth the effort, especially not since allying Kurdistan means alienating Turkey.

Well, they aren't wrong. Though, they are kinda rude.

>PMU captured Akashat today.
is it confirmed?

Because if the few white men willing to take action did, they'd get shot and stopped by police before making any difference.

They are commies.

yes
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/909055592312066049

noice

>Still no Houthis missiles strike hit Mecca
Are they even trying anymore???

I agree with you. We tend to see them as cockroaches because they are vastly inferior to europeans but in truth they are still by far the most evolved ethnicity of all the middle east.

You just need to read forums or subreddits from different muslim countries and you can see the turk is the only one evolved enough to develop dank memes and mimic europeans, all the other muslim cultures cannot go further than self-victimizations pictures/videos and 80-level IQ conspiracy theories.

Therefore, gas the kurds race ware now.

I believe so, sorry for the mis-quote
That's poor yemenis being killed because teh Saudis would rather but billions of weapons then build a civilisation for all in the region.

Saudi should be a modern educated free safe hub for all Muslims to debate, discuss, grow and solve disputes.
Instead it's a fuck cave for bored Kings being pimped by the West.

Blowing up their boats is nice. They should ally with somali pirates to raid Saudi coasts and shipping, Get some trade interdiction going.

?

google translate it dumbass

Muhammad was a bandit after being chased out of Mecca, was he not?
Do I need to go scrounge up the chapters?

Some serious pirat action seems possible there.

youtube.com/watch?v=LzONfhz-1vo

I have an objection sir.
You sound like a shia, you prolly a shia innit?

>SAA & allies launch "Fajr 3" offensive to capture area north of Sharat al-Waer, Wadi Rutaymah, al-Ghazlaniyah and until Albo Kamel

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/909056499250380801

Migration of mecca happened because of this.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_by_Meccans
Don't know what you are talking about

on a 1-10 scale how based was this young man?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Ilyin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attempted_assassination_of_Leonid_Brezhnev

kurdistan has always been a backpocket card for whomever to play. in the 50's when the soviets were outsiders in the region they backed kurdish independence to destabilise the turks and the amriikan hegemony. currently the usa, which is increasingly making it's name shit in the region backs them.

it seems the kurds are only useful for stirring shit - hence israeli backing for them and the current luke warm american attitude to them.

Defect traitors also we din du nuffin

This makes my dick happy.

Ah here we go the constantly reposted Syria/RT shill thread.
May Kurdistan put a nail in Syria's coffin. May the Kurds shit on Alawite and ISIS graves.

May Putin and his mob oligarchy/overseas fortune get exposed and the drunk and suicidal Russians take red pills.

May the Saudi and Israeli lobby fail to stop Kurdistan. May the US, India, East Asia, and Europe wake up and protect it.

Meanwhile Israeli which is 25% Arab:

>You have to call us a jewish state reeeeeeee

What he did after being chased out of Mecca. You know, killing and looting, "as revenge" for getting camel dung thrown on him, totally not banditry.

>muh free Palestine

>Kurd are 6-7% of Syria

You have to give Kurds independence REEEEEEEEE

>Arabs are 25% of Israel

Lol fuck those shity terrorist retards.

noted. we have placed your item on the agenda to be discussed at our next meeting to be held in June 2033. Please don't be late as the council runs according to a strict schedule. also keep checking your spam folder in case your invite unintentionally gets marked as spam.

thanking you in advance.

Nah brudi Houthis are still muslims so mecca is safe. They striked some millitary base that is in the direction of mecca.
I want some bombs in ryadh or other airfields in ksa. That would be huge

How retarded is that
The irish weren't a majority in the British Empire either
Fuck Israel tho

Russians getting poorer and poorer while the mob and oligarchy get richer and richer.

And Syria just takes away more of your state funding like Afghanistan dries up the American state.

I'll be there.
Wot wot!