Get a load of this left outrage. This is how the left is getting butthurt now

Get a load of this left outrage. This is how the left is getting butthurt now.

archive.is/AajlL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqp4q-woDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gTsh6nFATW4
youtu.be/hWgZ1kKxf-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9f3MLIHNCI
vibe.com/photos/don-lemon-n-word-sign/don-lemon-nigger-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING LOL

This is some next level fucking ass pained

Muh current year meme

I'm fucking dying man.

Video for reference

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqp4q-woDzQ

I don't know what's worse, this feigned outrage by CNN or that Clay gave them an out, they didn't have to debate if they could spend the rest of the show going omg boob?, boobs? Boobs? Am I hearing this correct? Wow I'm a woman, wow I'm a nigger who knows a woman, they have boobs, this is outrageous

BEE DOUBLE OH BEE ESS???

Clay fucking destroyed both of them - I'm a fan now. Gottta check out his radio show soon

>"I SAID BOOBS IN NATIONAL TV,MOM!"

teen tier humour

>Wow I'm a woman, wow I'm a nigger who knows a woman, they have boobs, this is outrageous
My sides have left the building, thank you user

The fucking outrage is the best gold mine I have seen recently

Note their facial expressions of disgust and contempt for anything this dumb white male is saying. Once upon a time, the news was delivered with neutral tones of voice and neutral facial expressions. Now they're pulling all the bullshit psychological tricks they use in mainstream TV shows and movies and injecting it into MSM news.

Why shouldn't America be destroyed again?

That man is /ourguy/ - fucking no fucks given - he wasn't taking their jew tricks

She must have been thrilled. It gave her a story to set herself apart from all the other interchangable TV hottie talkers for a day. Plus it gave her an excuse to say "boobs" a lot herself, drawing attention to her own attractiveness. She should thank him privately.

JESUS CHRIST!
IT'S THE FUCKING CURRENT YEAR!!!
THE CURRENT FUCKING YEAR!! DON'T MEN KNOW IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR?!?!

no offense but i would definitely touch her boobs (and maybe kiss them)

Imagine dealing with that shit on a day to day basis?

leftist "outrage", summed up in two threads

Now that is dank

what did he mean by this?

boob
[boÍžob]
NOUN

a foolish or stupid person:
"why was that boob given a key investigation?"
an embarrassing mistake.

woman who uses her boobs and looks to make enormous sums of money gets offended that man likes boobs

The whole fucking channel is absolute cancer - Don Lemons faggot ass, Anderson Cooper faggot ass, Wilf the fucking jew Blitzer on and on

and (((cnn))) has some deal with the cable companies where they get a slice of even the basic package. outrageous

>and (((cnn))) has some deal with the cable companies where they get a slice of even the basic package. outrageous
jews gotta jew

more good stuff from clay youtube.com/watch?v=gTsh6nFATW4

>As a woman REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The dude is making a fool out of this bitch. Also lmao at the thirsty white knight nigger hungry for that white pussi.

So don lemon can hold a huge sign that says N I G G E R ....and say "does that offend you? This word? Nigger?"

And no one bats an eye.
But a guy says "boobs lol" and its the end of the world

youtu.be/hWgZ1kKxf-s

kek

Man people are slowly waking up - CNN is fucking sloppy

faggot

Don Lemon told Kathy Griffin she had a 'nice rack' on CNN.

CNN is right wing bourgeoisie news, not "the left"

>"Boobs"
>Yes, he said it
Do they not remember all the BOOBIES shit and branding for breast cancer a few years ago? Billboards, shirts, commercials, those gay little bracelets. All with BOOBIES

Fuck the media

Get the fuck out

Ah its this woman again

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9f3MLIHNCI

pussy hats

Truth hurts, Porky

I'm loving the irony of censoring the first amendment advocate for saying the word "boobs."

yup kek good times

U should srsly slow down lsd n crack consumption, son.

>the looks on their faces the entire time he is talking

BOOBS

>Wow I'm a woman, wow I'm a nigger who knows a woman, they have boobs, this is outrageous

Kek, the modern left personified. Have a well-deserved (you)

But he's a literal niggerfaggot, so he's allowed to say it.

Only straight white males aren't allowed to appreciate boobs.

show bob

wew lad

this is some next-level faux outrage

The whole article is a cunt complaining lmao the best part?? She tweeted "#boobgate" fucking kek

The best part is that it competely shows how anti-first amendment they are, since he gave them an argument solid and simple enough that even they couldnt use mental gymnastics around it, so they had to act like a common american term for the female breast is suddenly now an innapropriate, sexist, swear word to kick him off.

I wonder now if we can get on their case if anyone on CNN says 'cock' or 'balls'

or this kek vibe.com/photos/don-lemon-n-word-sign/don-lemon-nigger-3/

niggermind

good timing lol

Got something else to add to their victim-hood account.

Let's be honest: what that guy said was retarded and had no place in the debate they were having.

That being said, this meltdown they're having is unjustifiable and is only being used to pander to their female audience.

He laid the trap, hence the first amendment

Yep, Brooke is trying to fan the flames of "muh female oppression! Patriarchy!" but it passes as such a non-issue.

#ballsgate

>Local man demeans women by talking about his appreciation for the female form

How dare someone like boobs in 2017. If you don't pound boipucci and brag about it you are a fascist. Some people man. Get with the times here with us in the current year please.

kek

The salt machine at work

You know its funny.

This guy was criticizing ESPN for objectifying women as sexual objects, a "crime" for which even Baldwin does not support. Yet she somehow, through her cunt logic, sees this guy's statement as patriarchal and "demeaning of women", despite the fact that he is upholding a view that even the most moderate feminist can support: don't objectify women as sexual objects.

But this is all a slide thread anyway.

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH
INVESTIGATE PIZZAGATE
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

why does anyone take women seriously at all anymore