ITT overrated shows

ITT overrated shows.

your favorite anime

Leddit of the Galactic Heroes

your second favourite anime

Gurren-Lagann, not so good.

One Punch Man.

Reddit: The Anime

Monster. Now there's a show that needs some surgery.

>tfw they don't realize hating OPM is the meme.

One Punch man is probably the most well animated, intelligent, funny shows in a long time. the best social commentary since EVA evangelion to you newfags.

Please tell us more about your anime expertise

I didn't hate it; I think it was decent. It's just not worth the monumental hype it gets. I didn't look up any reviews before I watched it, but I knew I wasn't going to be impressed.

It's about time someone said it.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. Not everyone thinks OPM is as good as you say it is.

One Punch Man.

I dont understand how 8-year old humor is considered "One Punch man is probably the most well animated, intelligent, funny shows in a long time".

It was an OK show at best. The only thing that it has going for it was that it was well animated.

Solid 6/10 nothing note worthy - everyone will forget you OPM.

Good one

Attack on Titan & Sword Art Online

Where the fuck were you? People have been saying it since it was airing.

8-year old humor is a bit far but I agree with you. Towards the end it became kind of a chore to watch it.

your mom
everybodys seen it but in reality it isn't that great

no shit

literally every other character in OPM is more interesting than Saitama

you're least favorite anime. I agree.

There has never been a good Gundam series.

08th MS Team came the furthest.

Evangelion

>literally every other character in OPM is more interesting than Saitama
That's part of what makes OPM so good. The focus is on the struggles of the well fleshed out side characters.

HxH is over rated, but that might be because the people who rave about it are kids.

shows I don't like are overrated.
this is a fact

>saying something is overrated is the same as hating it

Fate. All of them. it is all overrated. Saber, Merlin, Hulk, Matilda, Everything

Psycho Pass.

>mfw some well known critics actually think it's good.

That's kind of the point. Saitama is the main character technically, but all the side characters keep the actual plot going and Genos is far closer to being a traditional main character than he is.

Youtube critics aren't real critics, user.

Freezing

>Youtube critics aren't real critics, user.
You're right. I'm acting like I put too much stake in them when they're just other anons who like making videos of their own at the end of the day.

Anything by Urobuchi.Except Saya no Uta

I'm gonna go with this.
It's another one of those franchises that has a pretty big fanbase despite being hot trash.

>it's only good if it's not popular!

This show isn't as deep as everyone thinks it is.

I did mention the exception, user.

ive watched the first two episodes of code geass (admittedly the dub, accidently downloaded it instead) and so far the story telling is plain shit. i have no interest in watching another episode. why is this show so popular?

That's deep

>discount Boku no Hero

>that fucking thread

Some of the leddit shows like Bebop, OPM and Shingeki no Kyojin.

Seirei no Moribito too. That shit was way too fucking bad.

>you're

A GIRL FALLS IN LOVE WITH A BOY

No.

Mushishi is overrated. It has some great episodes but other episodes are way too slow and mediocre.

Cowboy Bebop has almost no weak episodes of that kind in comparison. But I accept it's not as great as some people claim. They need to realize there is no such thing as 10/10 perfect anime. It's a pretty small industry compared to movies.

Fate, Xgatari, Eva.

I dislike Xgatari, don't mind Fate, and slightly dislike Eva.

Social commentary? People like overpowered characters with a plain personality, is that the "social commentary"?

Flying Shit.

>Hyouka

Haruhi.

I would argue that 0080 came the furthest. And Gundam is only overrated by /m/ fags

Best moment without a doubt

I've never seen anyone call it deep, it's just well made and relatively mature.

Noone thinks it's deep

Literally only on Sup Forums Kyoani threads.

Everything by Gainax and Getter Robo.

>hating the perfect cure for insomnia
What are you doing user?