The Hijab Is A Feminist Symbol Of Empowerment (PROOF)

So I have read around this site, and you are very wrong about muslims.

Prove me wrong that the hijab is NOT the best symbol for female strength and braveness, (protip you can't).

You say the hijab is oppressing while it is actually the STRONGEST symbol of empowerement for women.
A woman wearing hijab is a proud and brave woman who stands up for her self, this makes the cis white male mad, a women who controls her own destiny? That can't happen in the west when cis whites control society

thefeministmegaphone.com/2016/12/24/why-the-hijab-is-the-most-powerful-symbol-for-female-empowerment/#comments

Only a retarded white can hate this utter perfection.

Only an Arab would be IQ 85 enough to think this bullshit is persuasive.

The only reason why they're making any headway in the west, is because the Satanic Bankers are playing them for stupid cucks.

Literally only Western feminists say this shit. Try telling Muslim women in Muslim countries that the hijab is empowering when they get beaten and murdered for removing it. Your virtue signaling is contributing to the oppression of actual oppressed women.

Degenerate muslims tend to promote and desperately try to sell their bloodthirsty sect as religion.

The white male throws tantrum in a fit of rage when women can choose their own destiny.

because we know the ship will sink

its an obvious larping op, dummy

oh really..

>choose their own destiny
>get beaten and murdered for removing it
>Swedish flag
go fuck yourself Ahmed

BASED ISLAM

The hijab and niqaab was the way to hide the identity of muslim prostitutes in kuraish in mohamed era.

go and kys svencuck

I have an hijab fetish. Checkmate Allah

I won't even bother reading the article since it's not the first time I see this shit. I can already smell "resist colonialism ", "wester civilization sucks", "it's their choice" etc...

Like we care if feminists identify as Muslims

This is why, stupid muslim.

It's exactly the opposite... you're either a perfect idiot or impossibly ignorant.

It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all muslims to die, even the innocent ones in Dearborn, Michigan and Albania.

This board is full of sick racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.

Have you even read the koran?

Women wear hijabs in an act of submission to muslim men.

Hoodies are muslim also..

He runs the Swedish flag. This man is a comical genius.