One of them is straight

>one of them is straight

Other urls found in this thread:

womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/lesbians-have-more-orgasms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's aya

The umbrella.

Must be the one on the right. The other four certainly aren't.

between yoko and karen

Truer words have never been spoken.

Why is Karen so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

what's this meme from?

Posting boy lover

The answer has to be your waifu, right?

If I take off that mask, will you die?

Soon.

Why are there two Ayayas?

One of them has significant upgrades.

>Karen and Youko are bi so that adds up to one straight.

Karen is a right slag

Karen likes the ramen guy.

Those poor girls need the dick to set them straight. After they've witnessed first hand what makes onii-chan so great they will beg for more.

Bullshit. Girls are just better at pleasing girls.

what said is true, lesbian sex gets more orgasm than het sex.

>Doesn't understand the natural order
Go by evolution or by God both say you're a dumb bitch

The dumb bitch is you. God doesn't exist, evolution is a mindless random process. Maximizing one's own enjoyment one should pay either no heed.

The "mindless" process would never create a universal feeling enjoyment that goes against its process you autistic faggot

dips bedora :---DDDD

holy shit you're dumb.
>evolution is a mindless random process.
Did you just read the first sentence of a biology book without reading the rest of the article and just not read into what you did read.

and no link to scientific proof? I'd say it is time for a little experiment. I'll just require Shinobu and Alice as part of test group one. The others can be the control group. My little guinea pigs will be pleasured in every way I can think of during the day and at night they will be left in a room with a bed to pleasure one another. I think the results will be obvious.

They will be, yes.
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/lesbians-have-more-orgasms

In reality, dicks are simply not that good at pleasuring women. They're only good at being selfish. Your delusions of superior sexual function are exactly that, fantasies no more grounded in reality than faeries and unicorns.

Did you just link to a study concerning 3D females? Are you from around here? Pleasuring 2D girls is all that is important. 3D girls can go do whatever it is that pig disgusting 3D girls do.

>asks for scientific, i.e. real world, proof
>gets provided
>backpedals even further into nonreality when confronted with the truth

You forgot the 'n' at the beginning of your statement

I'm curious to see how things would go if you posted this on Sup Forums

We'd pull up statistics showing lesbians have dis-proportionally higher rates of spouse abuse and violence making them degenerate.

I'm ready to bet that if you posted that in /r9k/ the whole place would implode

Has nothing to do with their sexual superiority though. Also, obligatory.

>"Your English is a little awkward!"

only aya is gay
Shino and Alice are just affectionate teenage girls
Yoko is perfectly aware that Aya is gay for her but feigns ignorance in an effort to preserve the status quo and the group dynamic
realistically, based on her personality type and with her age taken in to account Karen is probably not a virgin

>what is natural selection

>realistically, based on her personality type and with her age taken in to account Karen is probably not a virgin
It's Japan, not the wes- wait, shit, she's British. You might be right.

>Yoko is perfectly aware that Aya is gay for her but feigns ignorance in an effort to preserve the status quo and the group dynamic
please don't hurt her like this

But she's gay for Honkers.

Not him, but evolution is "mindless" in the sense that random mutations play a huge and unpredictable role in it. The process is not guided solely, or even largely, by optimal selection and environmental adaptation.

It's one guy's wrong opinion, don't sweat it.

Evolution is usually refered to as a timeline of change that is guided by multiple selections, thus not really making it random.