END OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

WITHIN 10 YEARS RUSSIA WILL BREAK UP INTO MULTIPLE REPUBLICS

Other urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11594-Uralic-and-Turkic-populations-and-IBD-connections-to-ancients&p=271800&viewfull=1#post271800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So it's working!

No way, White Russians are majority in both Siberia/Far East and Europe.

Can't come soon enough.
>2020 RF balkanization
>2025 Russian Republic Global Superpower

That's correct

what will be the territory of the republic?

America will balkanize due to race war.

I have a different predictions.
>2020 Moscow is 50% muslim
>2025 Moscow is 90% muslim
>2030 Moscowstan (middleages)

the way things are going usa will fall before russia. petrodollar dies and you'll die with it. you'll try to start ww3 but everyone allies against you.

Russians are native to Europe, so they will keep all their European territories.

Also
>1 post by this ID

Gimme a break, it's not going to break up. But Putin & the Chekists are being quietly and systematically bankrupted, they're gonna have to pull a Yanukovych and flee to... well damn there's not really anywhere for them to go. Hell, maybe it'll be NK. That'd be be an interesting plot twist.

Regardless, wherever they go, they gotta figure it out soon. And by soon I mean weeks, not years.

y u little chek-is'd

I am gonna need some proof on that.

holy shit cheggd

>WITHIN 10 YEARS USA WILL BREAK UP INTO MULTIPLE REPUBLICS
ftfy

Not going to happen.
Instead you will get puppet Russia doing showman for China`s big money. The plan is already in the making.

Finland should prepare to annex their rightful clay of Karelia back. Probably ex-Ingermanland (leningrad oblast) too.

You will first.

>100 year old russo-swedish rapebaby controls territory for 25~ years
>calls it its rightful clay

You mean proclaim Third Roman Empire.

Just let the Europeans LARP. Everyone knows their populations are too small and birth rates too low to ever be a real demographic threat.

Even if Finland owned more territory it would still be populated by Russians speaking Russian. So who really owns it?

>Literal rapebaby of russians and germans having a bukkake party on you for the last 200 years calling someone else a rapebaby

Pot calling kettle black, much? Putinist bitch.

Give back Silesia and Pomerania to their rightful german owners, you shit plumber.

i thought cute sneks just was a meme

Checked

yeah, just like Serbia today
lol

delet dis

But will it be filled with niggers and mudslimes? That is after all the plan.

Maybe if they get bombed by half the world you spanish dipshit

Russian Republic Global Superpower

What it will produce and export, when natural resources are located in independent countries.

Exporting poorness and stupidity is not enough for a superpower.

already happened in the 90ies
sage

>White Russians
>outside of Belarus

>already happened in the 90ies

No, it just started in the 90's

Saged your mom last night, nigger faggot

ah yes, the balkanization

>WITHIN 10 YEARS RUSSIA WILL BREAK UP INTO MULTIPLE REPUBLICS
Say the guys who couldn't predict the fall of Saigon, the fall of the Berlin wall much less than the fall of the Soviet Union.

Ahh finally after 500 years of russian occupation the great state of tatarstan will be free.

Magnificent news! I LOVE decentralization.

Tatars don't belong anywhere in Europe. They are Muslim steppe scum who used to capture white girls and sell to the Arabs.

They never had contact with arabs you dumbfuck

What do Serbs ages 18 to 35 think about Milosevic?

Heard that one before. About ten years ago, I think.

No
Within six months

That's what they get for hijacking our electoral process.

Crimean Tatars are notorious slavers you retard. By Arab I mean Turks and other hook nose sand niggers.

No u.

You do understand that when i wrote tatarstan i meant volga tatars and not crimean tatars they are very VERY different

Lol you lost, faggot. Cry more.

There's no way Ramzam's "I love Putin" act is sincere. He's just doing it to get state resources to fund the expansion of his own power so I could see another Chechen rebellion.

Nice. Been waiting for that. Too bad we're not allowed rifles, so I'll probably die in some bandit shootout or by cops.

Gud, It will benefit the core of the country!

What does Finland produce?

>t. im an alcohol

lying filth

I demand independence for the Komi Republic!

Komi and Udmurts are mongoloids, I'm not even joking.

>Komi and Udmurts and the rest of russia are mongoloids, I'm not even joking.
Fixed.

just as likely that the Russian Federation will expand to cover the entire Soviet Union

That's actually true in Volga region. All the people there are slant-eyed midgets, even most "Russians". I expected Volga Finnics to be whiter but they are like Finngolians from memes, pale but with gigantic cheeks and flat faces.

Every Uralic except for Finnics are Mongol-Turk rape babies.

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?11594-Uralic-and-Turkic-populations-and-IBD-connections-to-ancients&p=271800&viewfull=1#post271800

I'm turning 19 in a month and my friends and I think that Sloba never got chance to prove himself instead he just got killed by his own people.

Also my dad started visiting his grave once a year.

Never gonna to happen.

prostitutes and weapons

you ready for your snek gf?

Free land for the gooks

first of all why would it be the end? i haven't been keeping abreast of developments.

Also, i think a break up of Russia would be good for it. It would allow it to retreat and gather its strength again. Its very over-extended right now.

One can only dream

GREAT THIS WILL BRING KÖNIGSBERG BACK TO REICH

There are lot of shitskin there that aren't related to Finns.

Fuck off Niemec, it's Slav land now. I'd rather we give it to Poland or at least Lithuania.

Didn't stop the Nazis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

we will see, once we kick Merkel and the US out of Germany and revive Prussian Spirit and Militarism we have a few things to fix in Europe.

High tech, machinery, software, patents, services, etc

Modern Germans are cucks.

so.... basically dependent on other countries in order to make your own products?

Aren't we all?

nice one frederick, now get back to making your multi-kulti 4th reich

in a way but the united states has the option to use its own vast amount of untouched resources if we need to, binland is fucked if cut off

Yeah, you are a juche paradise.

>>Moscowstan
It is already called like that in teh year 2017.

yes, but as a result of being so large in a time of turmoil we could easily fall apart and become balkanized. the same can't be said over your country

>we

Russia is over, HORDE is started!

NYET!

You mean:

>European military collapses with the exception of Višegrad+Slovenia+Croatia.
>Russians decide not only to annex Novorosya but Moldavia, Romania, Serbia and Montenegtro too.
>3d Roman Empire reboots as preparations to torch down Turkey are made and the burka wearing chicks are preparing to get SlavD.

Not if the CIA gets there first.

Pic related:

Although honestly I would like a dozen superpower republics with the economic development of norway or the UK (pre mudsliming) turning russia into its full potential as a bastion of white freedom vs some stitched up mongrel nation (like yours truly).

How so? What is this based on?

>tfw russian has been conquered by finland.

Whites in Russua will be a minority (45%) in approx 15 years. Official stats based on fertility rates.

Russia goes the same path that every nation goes that gives women equal rights.

I like how americans are laughing at us when it was the allies who forced us to become a shitty democratic puppet with all the migrants because the jews in america want to destroy the white race.. nice one

>their gdp

Hey, top guy. Russia was started as aliance of 2 slavic tribes and 3 Finno-Ugric tribes.

>High tech
How are those Finnish nuclear reactors doing, Pekka? Is the French one finished yet by the way? Or is it still a hilarious failure?
>machinery, software
We have that.
>patents, services
You mean (((financial))) services and (((business consulting))). Turns out you can export stupidity after all. Good luck exporting any of that when your main customers turn wahhabi.

Everyone has those, but you haven't still succeeded on those. Unfortunately.

Enjoy larping faggot.

This.

I wish it would have been different hanzel, thanks to the war I'm some mixed white german-american mutt

What is "the world price of oil?"

fucking burgers man

Then the doom is hither!

Our dentist makes a dental fillings for 20$.