/wu/ - Congresswoman Brianna Wu General

This thread is for the discussion of Brianna Wu's 2018 congressional campaign.

>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
Now let her fight for you.

Are you ready for a Bolder Democratic Party?

>IF YOU DO NOT SEE A GENERAL IN THE CATALOG COPY FROM THE PASTEBIN & START ONE!
PASTEBIN - pastebin.com/kdq7C16w

RESOURCES:

>Official Twitter
twitter.com/Spacekatgal

>Official Campaign Site
briannawu2018.com/

>Platform
briannawu2018.com/platform

>First campaign ad
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

>Based Wu in the New York Times (March 2017 Interview)
archive.is/aEngT

>Based Wu interview with STN (September 2017 Interview)
archive.is/zqlFB

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H6IXn
pastebin.com/zWQjCsx0
twitter.com/officialjaden
collegehumor.com
tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUhUemQKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hating men so much that you chop your dick off

John Flynt is more misogynistic than all of Sup Forums combined.

What a hag.

This is disgusting, yuck

Our gal.

>she
>her

He's still not a woman.

If Hillary lost what makes this degenerate horrendous extremely lefty think he can do better?

This people are so lost in their echo-chamers

This well probably be the funniest thing I'll read all day.

Fucking newfaggots
Making these congressmen swallow the shit they try to force on us will be maximum lulz
Go away of this bothers you

DESTROY HER LIFE

>Hillary lost, why can't Wu?
Wu will win for exactly the reason that Hillary lost. Hillary was the establishment. Wu is the outsider. Hillary was a corporatist. Wu is fighting for the average citizen. Hillary was the status quo. Wu wants a new, Bolder Democratic Party. Is it really that much of a mystery? There's a reason Bernie Sanders is one of Based Wu's heroes, and why she is running instead of supporting the trash status quo represented by Stephen Lynch.

Pic related, you should review this guy's record on rights for transwomen. THAT is why Wu can do better. THAT is why Wu can win.

Hillary been an establishment puppet is a redpill only propagated on Sup Forums. The normies have no idea of this. To the normies, Wu has not even the slightlest chance of winning. Hillary had everything going for her and still lost.

You're nothing but a deluded echo-chamber dweller no-normie friends roastie feminazi that is full of rhetoric to understand why Wu will be nothing more than a joke. Not to mention too stupid too.

>Hillary been an establishment puppet is a redpill only propagated on Sup Forums
Right... What about all the Bernie supporters who felt the same way? Do you even bother to think before you post this garbage? There is a reason that Bernie still has a ton of support and activists on his side, Wu being one of them.

But if you want to keep corporatist Steve Lynch in congress instead of Based Wu, well, you don't live in Massacusetts, so I guess it doesn't matter.

what kind of information am I suppose to get out of that expression? It looks constipated and uncomfortable.

Bernie supporters were not normies. Bernie supporters were online activists. These are not normies. Bernie never had the normie support and that's exactly why they canned him in favor of Hillary and hoped the online activist would vote for Hillary once Bernie gave her his endorsement.

The Bernie train is done. He destroyed himself when he endorsed Hillary. Exposed himself as part of the establishment. He has no support from anyone but a few retarded faggots still in denial. Wu fitting every category of the Bernie supporter.

Trannie mentally handicapped faggot is going no where, you feminazi degenerate faggot

Am I supposed to pretend that this is a female? Cuz it CLEARLY isn't.

Wow, what a qt. That chin could have been sculpted by Aphrodite, amirite?

need to establish the alt-right's support of Wu

>this Aryan goddess could serve in congress
GIB MILK MOMMY

Well said mate.

lol ugly dudes pretending to be girls. what a time to be alive.

Newsflash Brianna you being a Cunt does not mean you have a Cunt

Exactly. We need to show to the evil oppressive liberals they can no longer just use minorities but have to actually listen to them. The whole progressive world stands behind the bravery of the Wu creature.

It can't be understated how important add are for getting the word out about Wu. Graphics helped Trump a ton online and we should do our part to help Wu the same.

He is still using his personal twitter for campaign stuff. How professional.

WU CHANDLER 2020

Jesus Christ that thing is fucking ugly

>running entirely on the woman card
>is a man

Kill yourself Flynt. You're a psychotic faggot circus freak.

It worked for Trump. I think it's a great way for her to get her message out, honestly. The platform is a great fit for her personality and platform: young, progressive, and a supporter of technology.

any pics of its withered hrt peen?

That's alot of cocks she'll have to suck.

haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa never happening u fucking left wing loonie.

If I was an American I'd unironically vote for her. The shitstorm would be absolutely hysterical.

I'm with her!
Congresswoman Wu for 2018!

So what expertise is she(male) bringing to congress to help govern America aside from a victim complex?

>I'm with it

get the fuck out of here with this degeneracy. The dude cut off his cock, and now has an axe wound in his crotch.

This dude is mentally ill 100%. We have enough insane motherfuckers in this world...the last thing we need is some dickless dude telling me about protecting a super-minority of (also insane) trannies....of whom the biggest threat is the 45% chance of suicide.

Tl:DR the most dangerous person for a trannie to be around is themself.

How about her years of experience building small businesses as a tech entrepreneur? How about her experience fighting the Alt Right and other vocal, harassment-geared minorities? How about her lived experience as a trans woman in an industry hostile to her very being? There's tough, then there's /wu/ tough.

Source:
archive.is/H6IXn

>eunuchs run for public office

>assuming pronouns
bigot

C O N G R E S S W O M A N W U

Massachusetts gave us firsts in alot of degenerate shit, and a tranny congressman wouldn't be their last.

I secretly want him to win. The hilarity of watching this thing shit up my old state would be bittersweet

>she

>Wu
Who?
In a tl;dr tell us why we should care about her.

it would also be a significant blow to the dem platform in general, normies fucking hate trannies. they may not be super vocal about it, but they cant hide the disgust and confusion on their face when they encounter them

4 chan should be concentrated not on bolstering the right, but amping up the insanity of the left through trolling support and campaigns. we can meme him into congress.

Sage this horrorshow

>Electing someone who thinks SpaceX and Amazon are going to use their moon base to hold American cities hostage

I don't like Brianna Wu and dislike most politics in general. I think this is a fun idea, kinda like supporting Trump and making a mockery of the system. Imagine the feels the guy who loses to (he)r will feel

we'll also get tons of new ugly photos of Brian(na)

BASED WU

Dis bread is bor de disgussion of Bruce Jenner 2018 dilating DVD.

>HE DEFEATED THE WEST GERMAN GUIDO KRASHMER AND THE GOMMUNIST MYKOLA AVILOV!
Now allow your benis to touch his.

Are you bready for the assfuggin of a loifetime?

>IF YOU DO NOT SEE A KEKBORN THREAD, COPY ONE FROM THE PASTEBIN!
pastebin.com/zWQjCsx0

RESSOURCES:
>Official Myspace:
twitter.com/officialjaden

>campaign site
collegehumor.com

>platform
tumblr.com

>first campaign ad
youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUhUemQKc

For real though, this guy needs to be locked in a mental ward. Time to bring back the nuthouses. Any Jews willing to finance me?

Sup Forums needs to rack up some shit on that slag
You know she's problematic just by looking at her

>As a software engineer and technology analyst, Brianna Wu understands technology in a way no one else in congress does.

You go girl.

Her campaign has the momentum of a rock that's fallen off the side of the moon.

Nice reference

She's got the vote to my heart fellows.

can't wait to see infinitechan chimp out over this
they'll probably SWAT her again

>inb4 /baphomet/, /gg/, and Sup Forums hack her campaign websites

Does xhe still have zer penis?