If Trump signs off of the DREAM act without substantial concessions from the Democrats...

If Trump signs off of the DREAM act without substantial concessions from the Democrats, I'm no longer one of his supporters.

DACA legalizes millions of illegals who will then help legalize their parents that brought them here illegally because of chain migration laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_reunification#Immigration_of_parents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah, we /democrat/ now. God Emperor Trump can do no wrong! More citizens to MAGA!

If Trump signs off of any kind of amnesty...ANY KIND...I will no longer support him at all.
And recognize the USA is over.

Where did it all go so wrong? He was supposed to be different

I don't' know.
The pile on must be weighing in him, but the fact is we voted for him for return of Rule of Law.
He must be worrying about "being liked".
Ann Barnhardt is probably right, the US is over.
Many have said that when a Republic falls, it is almost always impossible to return to Rule of Law.
And Sovereign Debt Crisis is incoming, pic related.

Well if he fails us there's nothing else we can do. He was the only person who could fix it all, and suddenly he doesn't want to.

>chain migration laws.
this isn't a thing

IT WEN'T WRONG WHEN CUCS LIKE MCCAIN AND MCCONNEL AND RYAN ACTIVELY VOTE AGAINST SHIT THAT THEY SHOULD BE FALLING IN LINE WITH, JUST TO SPITE TRUMP
Keep pretending this is Trump's fault tho, you incredible faggots.

It's almost as if Trump lied to you, you gullible piece of shit.

>We voted for him for return to rule of law
>Trump changes the law
>Suddenly don't support him

No actually we didn't vote for him to return to rule of law. This is just a basic bitch conservative point of view and it's one of the pillars behind their complete failure.

Read it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_reunification#Immigration_of_parents

>GOP flag

calling someone gullible? what has the GOP done but lie for your vote over the past 8 years? They're just democrats under a different name

Trump will sign DACA and any other amnesty bill that is put on his desk.

Why? Because he wants to. Simple.

>DACA legalizes millions of illegals who will then help legalize their parents that brought them here illegally because of chain migration laws.
And what is wrong with legal immigration? Even Trump has been saying from the beginning that legal migration is great. I don't see why you're complaining.

JAJA WE JUST CANT STOP WINNING FOLKS!

say hello to your new neighbor, dont mind me as I get /comfy/ here...

>flag
>I don't see why you're complaining.

>legal immigration

They're citizens of Mexico (or wherever) that are living in our country illegally. There's nothing legal about this unless our retarded leaders bestow citizenship and residency on them.

Hasn't happened yet so I don't rush to any conclusions but it would be such a shame, 2016 election was really comfy. I even openly supported Trump here which was outrageous because of the lying media

He will lose all of his supporters.

Securing the Hispanic vote for 2020?

>Well if he fails us there's nothing else we can do.
Not entirely true.
"We" tried politely with Ron Paul.
TPTB were able to blacked him out, and ridiculed his ideas.
Then Trump came on the scene, and "we" put him in office. If Trump fails because of the establishment forces aligned against him.
"We" (i refer to the hive mind) will find someone even stronger.
"They" should have worked with Ron Paul when they had the chance.

It's retarded if he follows through.

It's a miracle Trump got elected in the first place. There's no way someone preaching the same thing can get elected 8 years from now when our country has moved further left and we're more racially divided with a more diverse voting demographic.

>chain migration laws.
>this isn't a thing
It is a thing.
And ALL lives matter jackass.

Next steps if Trump fails don't take place in the ballot box. Likely we will see the US balkanize in our lifetime, but at this point does it really matter?

3/4 of Hispanics will NEVER vote Republican no matter how much ass kissing they do

it's almost as much of a lost cause as courting the black vote

There is absolutely no point in voting anymore if Trump falls apart. Both parties are shit.

And to think we could have colonized the Solar System in our time, and now we look into the abyss of failed Western Civilization.

You don't think TPTB will let another Trump or Ron Paul come close to the White House do you?

Calm the fuck down, everyone. This is how politics work: give and take. Some of DACA are reasonable immigrants, and some are criminals who will def go back and it's a long way from settled yet. This is a great time in America- he's got some Democrat support for the first time while so many in the GOP are still snaking him. Don't blackpill on us now, loser totalitarians

It's all give and no take. Tally up some of the wins under the Trump administration so far. All I know of is extra border security (no wall), and a conservative in SCOTUS. No major legislation has been passed.

>Some of DACA are reasonable immigrants
Who cares?
It's about RULE OF LAW.
Which is over in this country.